Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool Comments : Dharmesh issue Edited note pg 15 (Page 23)

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
I have been reading your commentary for days now. been sick and so disinterested in actually typing anything.

valid points from many.

it seems this savita - manav-archana track has renergized a lot of viewers who like to debate.

finally the CVs have given viewers something to talk about.

some observations:

our reactions and thoughts in response to any situation (even fictional or imaginary - as with the CVs writing this script) are always influenced in some measure by our experiences, right?  Amazing how many viewers post comments that staunchly defend parent-child relationships and how many feel that parent-child relationships are secondary to relationships between lovers.   people with mindsets so diagonally apart that no amount of debate is likely to give one side a more relatable perspective of the other.   it's like trying to explain the "us" concept to people who are thinking in terms of "I" and vice versa.

When I see the current mother son track I feel like I am watching an indian adaptation loosely based on American Pshyco. far fetched right. but it seems like we are seeing the actions of a child who has repressed feelings of anger/ frustration at a parent and then uses an excuse to act out those repressed emotions.  Manav's behaviour seems to be that of a son who blames his mother for his misfortunes secretly and is treating her callously for his hidden complaint and using the excuse of Archana to justify it.   Manav has always been shown as a character who wants (love, wife, etc) but compromises repeatedly and willingly to please his family.   But the insensitive way that the script has been written looks like it is being written by some kind of rebellious teenager.    Manav's moments of regrets and depression in relation to his mother's plight seem afterthoughts and hollow at best.

archana is a sweet girl. but she is average.  if you encountered such a person in real life, you would acknowlege the fact that she was kind and nice and then forget about her altogther. she is too average to leave a lasting impression on one's mind.  I think what really goads people who think she is just a nice traditional girl and nothing more is the fact that CVs take undue efforts to magnify this "averageness" and glorify it into something that it is not.  and what is even curious to see is that this warped magnification is actually probable and plausible to some? it's almost comical

Edited by --Hope-- - 12 March 2011 at 7:35pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

viramdevashree_hanu rulzbee5koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

I see that Savita's redemption or forgiveness is decided on the basis of WHEN SHE WILL TREAT ARCHU RIGHT  THEN IT CAN BE SAID SHE HAS PAID ENOUGH .

So All who R Nice to Archana , their sufferings shud stop . Otherwise they shud suffer suffer and suffer . Let their sons die , let their sons be jailed , let their daughters be raped , their sufferings shud never be ended . THey MUST like Archana .

Archana MUST be forced down Everyone's throat . Those who don't like Saint Archana are 'EVIL" .

This was exactly how the HATE CLUB was formed for Shravani . No one even considered that Arre Baba She is REPEATEDLY telling Archana , I want SAVITA to look after me , Really its NONE OF UR BUSINESS to look after me , Let me be ALONE , DON"T force fOOd Trays on me ..........Yet Archana FORCED and FORCED herself on her as if she had NO OTHER BETTER THINGS TO DO . Yet SHRAVNI was 'EVIL" . Why ? She did not like Archana .

Everyone MUSTTTT like Archana .

Hail Archana .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz

karsri Senior Member
karsri
karsri

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

arumups , Hi ...I am also an Archana supporter ,  even though I know she is not a perfect character but out of the entire cast she is my favourite ....

Mine too.

I also don't want two things ..

1. I don't want Savita to suffer any more ...Whatever , she has paid  enough ...If she suffers then

Savita might have suffered enough are suffering enough. My point is/was "savita is not suffering because archana is bad luck to D's family. It is because all the evilness savita has done until recently also.

Manav will go to pieces  he loves his mother so much and I believe whatever he is doing right now is only so that in the long run his mother is happy and lives a comfortable and good life .
And if Manav gets hurt then you know very well who will get 10 times more hurt because of that ...yup ...It's apni Archu only so as this is all connected ...let's hope for the best for the Deshmukhs also .....

2. If savita stays this way and keeps absuing and cursing then I hope Archan will not stay in the same house as Savita ...
Me too.

I hope they show Manav as a strong enough man who is making up for his past mistakes when he did not stand up for his wife when his mother was hurting her ...I hope he gets Archana  the respect that she deserves ...

I don't think manav will make the same mistake again. Other day when archana said i don't have problem with your mother treating me bad he cut her off and said but i do have a problem. I m not going to let her abuse u agian. If they show that crap of savita abusing archana or being bad to her again show will go down.

Edited by karsri - 12 March 2011 at 7:48pm
bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Hope--

Manav's behaviour seems to be that of a son who blames his mother for his misfortunes secretly and is treating her callously for his hidden complaint and using the excuse of Archana to justify it.   Manav has always been shown as a character who wants (love, wife, etc) but compromises repeatedly and willingly to please his family. 

Yes, I see this too. It is this psychology behind his current behavior towards his mom. But I am not sure if this CVs are that capable of crafting a character with all those emotional graphs of a character called Manav, that too way from the beginning.
He had always compromised and listened to his mom, now he has become rebellious and wants his mom to accept what he wants. 

archana is a sweet girl. but she is average.  if you encountered such a person in real life, you would acknowlege the fact that she was kind and nice and then forget about her altogther. she is too average to leave a lasting impression on one's mind.  I think what really goads people who think she is just a nice traditional girl and nothing more is the fact that CVs take undue efforts to magnify this "averageness" and glorify it into something that it is not.  and what is even curious to see is that this warped magnification is actually probable and plausible to some? it's almost comical

I agree on that observation on Archana.
Very much agree to the underlined lines. I too am amazed at that fact.

--Hope--

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Archana's sufferings are HER OWN DOINGS . Her OWN Stupidity .
Nobody had told her to DIVORCE Manav ........infact a big group of people stood behind her with joined hands telling her NOT TO DIVORCE . Even SAVITA .....YES . But Madam wanted to be a DEVI .
Nobody had told her WELCOME SHRAVNI WITH AN AARTI . But she did that big stupid drama ON HER OWN . Even GIRISH hadnt told her do this , nor Manav nor Savita .
Then she was doing up Down Up Down to that STUPID Tuition in car with Manav as DRIVER . Looking in mirror and Looking away and what not . Till THAT POINT she was doing dramas and dramas and REFUSING to hear Manav . Then on marraige day she suddenly listened to Satish and RAN , putting full family in PUBLIC HUMILIATION . No one here is criticizing her decision to finally listen to her heart but she had SO MANY DAYS . She does MELODRAMAS at LAST MINUTE .

She arrived at Mandap and SAID I LOVE HIM I WANT HIM BACK . Did she wonder where Shravni will go now , after all it was I who stopped her from going in train and brought her back ? Archana thinks Others Lives r KHEL .

When she wants she waltzes OUT when she wants she Waltzes IN . And expects ALL to LOVE her .

Why wud a woman love a girl who is so FICKLE and STUPID both ? JAB CHAAHE JAATI HAI , JAB CHAAHE AATI HAI . The woman sees Her family constantly putting her son in jail , insulting him , calling him CHOR . She is supposed to LOVE this girl . HIGH HOPES IN REAL LIFE .

She had ACTUALLY accepted her inspite of Sons death and told her DONT GO . But this drama queen wanted to prove some points to Manav . Disregarding her advice , she WALKED OFF .

Archana HERSELF is responsible for SATYANASH of her life and also indirectly of many other lives . Recently she was guiding her SISTER towards SATYANASH by hiding Dharmeshs secret and advising her to stay MUM .

Calling others EVIL is co convenient . Archana AIDED an EVIL MAN like Dharmesh by hiding his KARTOOTS . So much so that today the bird has flown the coop and fled to FOREIGN LAND .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 March 2011 at 6:51am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gobluedevashree_hanu rulz--Hope--Dabulls23

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
I personally hope Dharmesh goes to Madhuri. Madhuri needs someone in her life to take care of her, Vaishu has everyone. She is all set with her family, even her mother in law is with her. I hope the Creatives don't show Vaishu going back to Dharmesh. They probably won't because Dharmesh has broken all ties with Ks, not Madhuri. Kools, you want Jaywant back, I do too. It spiced up our show. Now there's no one to make it fun. I'll tell you, I'm missing Shravani as well. How about you, Kools did you like Shravani? Well, those of you in U.S. get a good night sleep because you lose an hr of sleep tonight. Good night Kools.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhallarox

I personally hope Dharmesh goes to Madhuri. Madhuri needs someone in her life to take care of her, Vaishu has everyone. She is all set with her family, even her mother in law is with her. I hope the Creatives don't show Vaishu going back to Dharmesh. They probably won't because Dharmesh has broken all ties with Ks, not Madhuri. Kools, you want Jaywant back, I do too. It spiced up our show. Now there's no one to make it fun. I'll tell you, I'm missing Shravani as well. How about you, Kools did you like Shravani? Well, those of you in U.S. get a good night sleep because you lose an hr of sleep tonight. Good night Kools.Smile

Yes bhallarox I liked Shravni . I didnt hate her like many did , I completely understood her POV . She wasnt bad AT ALL .

bhallarox

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by bhallarox

Yes bhallarox I liked Shravni . I didnt hate her like many did , I completely understood her POV . She wasnt bad AT ALL .
Shravni was much more normal than K girls especially Archu..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

goblueanu rulzkoolsadhu1000

Go to top