Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

   
Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool Comments : Dharmesh issue Edited note pg 15 (Page 20)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Joined: 03 July 2007
Posts: 20976

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by bee5

@naava:
   Now that makes more sense !!!! They can bring this track in now and it can go easily for a few months. But it will be devastating for Savita at this moment .. what who cares ,... it is just a drama and anything to drag the drama .. where there is no viewers crying for the characters there are no TRPs .. so, they have a simmering story idea there!

@luzna: I agree, earlier the D household was so lively .. now it is always dark and gloomy.
 
Marraige to Archana always threw the D house into gloom .First time too ......now too .Dont Hate me for saying this . Thats what CVS r showiing .


aww kools...should they write her off and manav too?  then where would the story be.?? 

 tanya said something about the stamp of God on Archana's forehead..that said "Made for Manav Deshmukh"  and you know...when there is a stamp of God on your forehead for whatever..there is a battle before it can be achieved ...some say it's evil opposing good, but in my faith the opposition is there to teach us how to fight through for victory how to overcome and grow...this would be true not only for ArMan but also for the whole of each family the K's the D's...  think about it...so what seems bad is really meant for good. it's what we do with it.......that's why when bad things happen we should look at it like a test or a lesson to learn from..

now, when the D house returns to sweetness, it will be all the sweeter....Dancing

going for coffee...care to join me girls?  catch u later....
 
I said it to emphasize that NOW for the first time she can look at HER mistakes and throw her hundred percent in making HER HOUSE better .The Deshmukhs .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevernaava

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Joined: 20 May 2008
Posts: 4188

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Yes, Seriously when will we see HER House to be Happy ,The Deshmukhs.
They are devoid of happiness for a long period of time.

I really wish them to be happy or Arrey atleast a Normal life  that doesn't have tamashas and Sadness everyday.

Actually ,Angry at the CV's that they made my archu to be such a girl with that luck to Deshmukhs.
why cant for once they can show that they have ben lucky to have a good natured girl like archu.

Its not that the story and interest will end if D's were happy. why not for a few days they be happy,
when K's can be like that.

Still showing the D's Normal ,there  are many tracks (like trouble from jay or outside to ARMAN) which will keep us hooked.



Edited by umayal - 12 March 2011 at 12:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naavakoolsadhu1000

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Joined: 08 September 2009
Posts: 7394

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
hey, wait a minute!

How can Shibu be Damo's son? 

Ask me whyQuestion

...because ................Damo is gareeb and Shibu is ameer!

Dharmesh must have given one of those credit-cards to Shibu's mom too LOLEvil Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeveranu rulzDabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Joined: 03 July 2007
Posts: 20976

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

hey, wait a minute!

How can Shibu be Damo's son? 

Ask me whyQuestion

...because ................Damo is gareeb and Shibu is ameer!

Dharmesh must have given one of those credit-cards to Shibu's mom too LOLEvil Smile
 
LOLLOLLOL bee , Dharmu HAS started EARLY .Wink He has this habit of impregnating women and walking off by tossing a credit card in their direction . Mind u , he doesn't do it to the women who have been spirited or plucky or back sassed him ........like Vaishu . Them he leaves HIGH and DRY . But those like Mads , who have gone along with his HYDE Moods without a murmur and still lain on the beds quietly saying COME DARLING , in their direction he tosses the cards before fleeing to another state . From Pune he FLED to Mumbai . From Mumbai to US . Im sure he will mint money there and flee to the NETHERLANDS .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevernaavabee5Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Joined: 31 October 2005
Posts: 28599

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Poor Marwdin had no clue what her chubby son was doing....
 
Jaipurwala's Y chromosome are being passed on in numbers  & multiplying if I may add  Evil Smile
 
 
Maa da laadla bigad gaya WinkLOL


Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 March 2011 at 12:46pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevernaavabee5anu rulzkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Joined: 03 July 2007
Posts: 20976

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

Yes, Seriously when will we see HER House to be Happy ,The Deshmukhs.
They are devoid of happiness for a long period of time.

I really wish them to be happy or Arrey atleast a Normal life  that doesn't have tamashas and Sadness everyday.

Actually ,Angry at the CV's that they made my archu to be such a girl with that luck to Deshmukhs.
why cant for once they can show that they have ben lucky to have a good natured girl like archu.

Its not that the story and interest will end if D's were happy. why not for a few days they be happy,
when K's can be like that.

Still showing the D's Normal ,they are many tracks (like trouble from jay or outside to ARMAN) which will keep us hooked.

 
I really want Archana to have a moment when she decides that from now on I will focus on my house ........The Deshmukhs . They have suffered so much , I will now bring light in their lives . I will help Manav in his business , I will encourage Vandu to do so too . Iwill give Savita more grandkids and little Sachu the love of a mother .I will encourage my sasur to win an award by taking his acting seriously . I will see to it that all the family is there to clap for him and that Savita gets respect as his wife . I will see to it that full family claps for Vandu's graduation . This is what I want umi . What they do is one Karanjkar problem after another .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevernaavabee5anu rulz

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Joined: 03 July 2007
Posts: 20976

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Imagine Shibu calling Dharmu PITAJI . That makes Vaishu his illegal MAA btw . And Madhuri his SOUTELI Maa .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevernaavabee5

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Joined: 20 May 2008
Posts: 4188

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

 
I really want Archana to have a moment when she decides that from now on I will focus on my house ........The Deshmukhs . They have suffered so much , I will now bring light in their lives . I will help Manav in his business , I will encourage Vandu to do so too . Iwill give Savita more grandkids and little Sachu the love of a mother . I will encourage my sasur to win an award by taking his acting seriously . I will see to it that all the family is there to clap for him and that Savita gets respect as his wife . I will see to it that full family claps for Vandu's graduation . This is what I want umi . What they do is one Karanjkar problem after another .


Di, so wish to see all this. Especially the underlined. Wow ARMAN kids and archu-sachu bond.Love to see it. When my archu do something constructive for Deshmukhs,I would be the most happiest. I dont know ,why the Cvs cannot show her sensible and help D's in what way she can(as you said above-all these are sensible,constructive issues), rather than showing her so sacrificing and Dumb.

Hope I see it in the upcoming ,future episodes.
Please give these ideas in your commentary section di.
we all wish to see this.
Archu helping manav in  his business,Archu and sachu and everything you said.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzkoolsadhu1000

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
cant stand dharmesh

Author: fabulous05   Replies: 8   Views: 1561

fabulous05 8 1561 21 January 2011 at 12:56pm by omshreejaanu
Kool's Commentary : Aug 23 PR

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: koolsadhu1000   Replies: 98   Views: 6916

koolsadhu1000 98 6916 24 August 2010 at 9:17am by Tanyaz
Kool's Commentary : Aug 20 PR

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46

Author: koolsadhu1000   Replies: 367   Views: 16051

koolsadhu1000 367 16051 23 August 2010 at 9:10am by shams295
Kool's Commentary : Aug 19 PR

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21

Author: koolsadhu1000   Replies: 160   Views: 9628

koolsadhu1000 160 9628 20 August 2010 at 10:06pm by Dabulls23
Kool's commentary : Aug 18 PR

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: koolsadhu1000   Replies: 65   Views: 5279

koolsadhu1000 65 5279 19 August 2010 at 9:58am by Dabulls23

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index