Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool Comments : Dharmesh issue Edited note pg 15 (Page 2)

atria Goldie
atria
atria

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavni88

dont think the cvs planned this dharmesh track when this character was introduced..very shoddy work...Angry

Exactly, he made such a nice contrast to the other people in PR when he was introduced, hard-headed businessman but nice at heart. Now he is a cardboard villain.Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeveranu rulz

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Guys read EDIT ADD in GREEN .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

excelsa7 Groupbie
excelsa7
excelsa7

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Nice rebuttal Kool!

I'm concerned about the precap from today's show. Madhuri's expression was far too concerned and worried as Archana was telling her about the fact that she (Madhuri) has legal status alone and not Vaishali. I really REALLY do hope that tehse CVs don't make Madhuri into some kind of pseudo-Archana and have her divorce Dharmesh for the sake of Vaishali and her child! That would be the end of PR for me!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanJasmine10anu rulz

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by excelsa7

Nice rebuttal Kool!

I'm concerned about the precap from today's show. Madhuri's expression was far too concerned and worried as Archana was telling her about the fact that she (Madhuri) has legal status alone and not Vaishali. I really REALLY do hope that tehse CVs don't make Madhuri into some kind of pseudo-Archana and have her divorce Dharmesh for the sake of Vaishali and her child! That would be the end of PR for me!

Trust Archana to be goody goody to madhuri NOW realising SHE has the legal rihts , NOT her sister . Till yesterday she was telling her go to PUNE dont roam streets of MUMBAI .

Archana was even telling Vaishu to HOLD ON TO THE MANGALSUTRA .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanJasmine10atriaLuvSSevershermaanu rulz

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Di, Exactly felt the same with Sulo-Archu Issue. Archu as to be corrected is the right thing. Why didn't sulo corrected her strongly and tell her off  strongly. I am disappointed with her.

Then Ajit ,again not so welcome change. All thro the scene I was thinking,oh no dont chnage your mind,No no was my thinking. But what to do CVs have something in store for us,obviously the one which we are not for .

Poor Vandu. As you said,Hope they stop it here,Keep Ajit as he is(good) and try to bring Dharmu and Jai on pic to add spice.

Edited by umayal - 09 March 2011 at 12:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

excelsa7Jasmine10Not_a_fan

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Nice rebuttal Kool!

OMG! Please dont give such ideas to the lazy CVs. Madhuri has a sick child and no support of any kind. She should not divorce Dharmesh for Vaishali's sake. Now, if she cant stand him, it's a different issue. Then, she should fleece Dharmesh off every penny and leave with Varun. But let Madhuri's character be real-let her have some rights of being the legal wife and mother of Dharmesh's child. Let Dharmu run off to America, Madz can stay with her nice in-laws with Varun and get her rightful family.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

excelsa7Jasmine10

excelsa7 Groupbie
excelsa7
excelsa7

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Nice rebuttal Kool!

Trust Archana to be goody goody to madhuri NOW realising SHE has the legal rihts , NOT her sister . Till yesterday she was telling her go to PUNE dont roam streets of MUMBAI .

Archana was even telling Vaishu to HOLD ON TO THE MANGALSUTRA .
Yes - I found Archana's lecture regarding the Mangalsutra highly irritating! Seriously - what exactly is she supposed to be holding on to??? 

Wish Madhuri would point out that Archana is now once more treating her like a human being - now that the fact that Madhuri has all righs has come out in the open.

Really hope that Madhuri keeps her wits about her and will not become altruistic for the sake of Archana - who treated her so badly in the past!

Would really like to see Dharmesh's mother embracing Varun as her own... She seems like a fair woman - she must recognise the pain and suffering that Madhuri also bore at the hands of her son... would be nice to see a track develop in this direction - but unlikely I guess

It is a real shame that the dumb CVs have begun to destroy Ajit's character.... I feel sorry for Vandita... and this will have repercussions for Manav'e buisness as well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Sav aai state is pathetic di. Manav and Damo are solely responsible.

And whats with this Shibu - a mystery.Confused

Edited by umayal - 09 March 2011 at 12:53pm

Go to top