Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool Comments : Dharmesh issue Edited note pg 15 (Page 18)

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
@naava:
   Now that makes more sense !!!! They can bring this track in now and it can go easily for a few months. But it will be devastating for Savita at this moment .. what who cares ,... it is just a drama and anything to drag the drama .. where there is no viewers crying for the characters there are no TRPs .. so, they have a simmering story idea there!

@luzna: I agree, earlier the D household was so lively .. now it is always dark and gloomy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naavalunza

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Actually , even i missed the first few weeks of the show when it was aired .. i caught up with some of the episodes online later on ...

naava , some of the twists in the show weren't that bad ...
I mean , the time the entire D family was jailed , it was heart wrenching to watch those scenes , and also some of the episodes that followed later ..
but i always felt that was a good track ( some top notch acting by sushant , ushaji , ankita etc..) , but the CV's just didnt know how to take it further , or where to "stop" .. they piled on another tragic event - sachin's death ...

After his death , everything changed , the show has never been the same again ...

Edited by lunza - 12 March 2011 at 10:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naava

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Cvs have ample bachad, but they are ruining all of them
1) puni and ruchi: their money eaten by Devis
2) sachu-no stablitiy, money or emotional
3) varun; terminally ill, mother wants to divorce
4) vaishu's unborn child: illegitimate.
5) ditto for madz child
and the biggest is YET to happen: arman's kids.
and i agree, ATM, they have NO clue as to vaishu.. i liked that they were showing her fighting, but after the filing of report, who has MONEY to fight the court case??? most likely, it'll be out of court settlement or madhuri divorcing to make vaisho the legal wife. 

ROFL Tiya the Devis eat a LOT of kids money dont they . Archu squandered ALL manavs money on thusofying her sister while his dead brothers child got nothing ..............now Vaishu will be eating Punni Ruchis money while refusing finances from Dharmesh .

Madhuri ........if she is second time pregnant she has NO reason to divorce Dharmesh .In fact she has all the more reason to hang on to him .

Tiyali

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

@naava:
   Now that makes more sense !!!! They can bring this track in now and it can go easily for a few months. But it will be devastating for Savita at this moment .. what who cares ,... it is just a drama and anything to drag the drama .. where there is no viewers crying for the characters there are no TRPs .. so, they have a simmering story idea there!

@luzna: I agree, earlier the D household was so lively .. now it is always dark and gloomy.

Marraige to Archana always threw the D house into gloom .First time too ......now too .Dont Hate me for saying this . Thats what CVS r showiing .
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

naava shibu looks young even for Vaishali .............Madhuri is way too older . Hmmm .I wonder wHOSE car it is ?
Jay ?
Oh How i MISS Jay . We need someone so evil and objective to give ARMAN and the silly GOODY GOODY CAMP good .

Meanwhile , Dharmu's FERTILITY STUNS . He is siring 3 kids while STUPID ARMAN havent made even ONE BABY .

I agree Shibu is young for both Vaishu & Madhuri. More over Shibu referred to Vaishu as sister more than once. 

I really doubt if Shibu is Jay's man. I have a feeling Jay is packed-off for good.

Here is something I'm throwing in the way - What if Shibu is the child of a woman wronged by  Dharmesh long long time back which he doesn't even remember any more ... LOL I know , I myself am not even serious about this. But it would be really funny to watch if something like this also come out ...Evil SmileLOL
Bee u are cracking up with this one...FBD was making babies with older woman as being born eh WinkLOL  Tooooooo much fertility...Jaipurwala are heaven of fertility I guess EmbarrassedLOL Wonder if he inherited that from Papa or Momma J LOL

BTW Naava Shibu looks younger than ULM..How can he be D's son from previous wife? Unless he is Kaka's son...Product of a fling he had somewhere Embarrassed

Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 March 2011 at 10:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naavaanu rulzbee5

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

naava shibu looks young even for Vaishali .............Madhuri is way too older . Hmmm .I wonder wHOSE car it is ?
Jay ?
Oh How i MISS Jay . We need someone so evil and objective to give ARMAN and the silly GOODY GOODY CAMP good .

Meanwhile , Dharmu's FERTILITY STUNS . He is siring 3 kids while STUPID ARMAN havent made even ONE BABY .

I agree Shibu is young for both Vaishu & Madhuri. More over Shibu referred to Vaishu as sister more than once. 

I really doubt if Shibu is Jay's man. I have a feeling Jay is packed-off for good.

Here is something I'm throwing in the way - What if Shibu is the child of a woman wronged by  Dharmesh long long time back which he doesn't even remember any more ... LOL I know , I myself am not even serious about this. But it would be really funny to watch if something like this also come out ...Evil SmileLOL
Bee u are cracking up with this one...FBD was making babies with older woman as being born eh WinkLOL  Tooooooo much fertility...Jaipurwala are heaven of fertility I guess EmbarrassedLOL Wonder if he inherited that from Papa or Momma J LOL

bee always makes me giggle. Last time she had sent 3 garlands for aRMAN and Vaishu ..The KHOLI TRIO for messing up Dharmeshs situation .

Dharmu shud start business of sPERM BANKS .He shud SHUT down DS Automobiles and start DS SPERMS . Hundred Percent guarantee .........Bacha will hAPPEN . Let it be Older woman , younger woman , ANYONE .Babies WILL Be Created .Or

WE CREATE BABIES shud be the logo with Dharmu's evil grin on the billboard .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 12 March 2011 at 10:44am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevernaavabee5ektarfapyaranu rulzDabulls23

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
BTW Naava Shibu looks younger than ULM..How can he be D's son from previous wife? Unless he is Kaka's son...Product of a fling he had somewhere
ROFL Varsha to be Dharmeshs son Dharmu must be atleast  40 if Shibu is 20 ............unless Dharmu started early and was doing dhandas at 16 in high school

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 12 March 2011 at 10:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverbee5Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged

Cvs have ample bachad, but they are ruining all of them
1) puni and ruchi: their money eaten by Devis
2) sachu-no stablitiy, money or emotional
3) varun; terminally ill, mother wants to divorce
4) vaishu's unborn child: illegitimate.
5) ditto for madz child
and the biggest is YET to happen: arman's kids.
and i agree, ATM, they have NO clue as to vaishu.. i liked that they were showing her fighting, but after the filing of report, who has MONEY to fight the court case??? most likely, it'll be out of court settlement or madhuri divorcing to make vaisho the legal wife. 

ROFL Tiya the Devis eat a LOT of kids money dont they . Archu squandered ALL manavs money on thusofying her sister while his dead brothers child got nothing ..............now Vaishu will be eating Punni Ruchis money while refusing finances from Dharmesh .

Madhuri ........if she is second time pregnant she has NO reason to divorce Dharmesh .In fact she has all the more reason to hang on to him .

Tiyali

Go to top