Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool Comments : Dharmesh issue Edited note pg 15 (Page 15)

viram Senior Member
viram
viram

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
I leave it up to the members now to decide whether I should continue posting or simply stop it like this member and her friends wish me to . I am TIRED of these assaults ..This member has won .

One thing is sure . Pavitra Rishta Forum was the best and we NEVER EVER had this rubbish in our threads .Only Last week I celebrated ANNIVERSARY of Kools Commentary .........not for a single day did I encounter such nonsense ...........There were so many contrary opinions but So much respect .

Guys forgive me . I am TIRED . Just coz I  critique nonsense done by Pratigya if People r gonna hound me like this , its not worth it . I shall quietly withdraw , U guys can carry on .

Kools 
No you cannot do something like this. You have to continue . This forum has always been a very  pleasant one  and also an intelligent one. I dont feel like participating in any other forum's discussion. We do have heated arguments but never have we tried to insult each other. 

I dont think you should quit this forum just becoz a handful are against you. You should not burn your house to get rid of the rats. 

It is clear that some are not able to digest the popularity you and your thread enjoy. So they are out to threaten you and weaken you. 

DON'T GIVE IN OR GIVE UP.  ClapClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverbhavni88anu rulzgaurimisha-Swetha-

unknown18 IF-Sizzlerz
unknown18
unknown18

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Hey guys!

Kool knows how much we love her and respect her interesting opinions (and this goes for every member of the PR forumBig smile Love all u guys!). So no need to keep repeating that (u can PM her if u really wana tell her how much u love herLOL) If u think someone is being very rude and attacking personally (this goes for EVERYONE!! Even Kool!!) then just use the report buttonSmile There is nothing in talking and replying back and forth. Take some action, USE THE REPORT BUTTON, if u feel someone is attacking personally or the debate is becoming a fight.

I hope we r sensible and mature enough to end this small matter.

Thanks!!

Edited by unknown18 - 11 March 2011 at 9:54am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevercarpe-diembhavni88anu rulzgaurimishaDabulls23-Swetha-

*Resham* IF-Veteran Member
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
I have reopened it considering the assurances frm the membersEmbarrassed...and hope tht I see discussions only related to the topic....and nth else....

If anything personal comes up...I will be forced to close down the topic....for the last

Edited by *Resham* - 11 March 2011 at 10:19pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanLuvSSeverbhavni88shermabee5lunzakoolsadhu1000Dabulls23-Swetha-

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Hi Resham Thanks for reopening this topic..I assure you we will discuss only PR and what topic is all about...I appreciate your consideration..

OK back to FBD...Wonder why Madhuri is considering giving FBD divorce..It won't help her or Varun at the same time Vaishali...Why does she think divorcing FBD will help Vaishu...What has happened to all these women their brain stops functioning once they meet FBD or what Evil Smile   Dude is on his way to US...as if he does not need visa to come to US and US shelters all cheaters and criminals or what Shocked

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanpallaibhavni88LuvSSeverbee5anu rulzlunza

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
I had said that I shall not post further on this topic.......however, my silence is being taken for granted......

Some people are granting themselves imagined importance or greatness........Like they are SO important that a WHOLE group or gang is PLANNING all this.....PUHLEASE......get a reality check sweetie.....

It was just a debate........which I started after clearly discussing with you......YOU made a WHOLE post in REPLY to ME......

THEN, when you felt people were agreeing with me......YOU began to take it personally.........

Your friends started TELLING me that I was OUT OF PLACE......So, I explained my stand and I said that I shall post no further........

To which.......YOU continued posting........

In your own language there are people in other forums who hate your guts (can you imagine why??????).....Is it possible that you are being rude and aggressive on other forums......that people from other forums want to do your IZZAT ARTI (in your own words for yourself)??????........

Please do not TELL others what to do or not to do.....(CV's HALT this track).....or (Mods.....give individual warning to this member).......

People need to check their own langauge and tone before they talk about others.......there are all kinds of bullies in this world......

Don't go on a moral highhorse........I again repeat.....this in not YOUR forum......its an open forum where discussions are held.......if you had a problem....you should have said so from the beginning.....Hey, Malinn - look I am not really interested in any debate......you voice your views and I shall voice mine.......why agree to something......warn me to take no offence......Create a WHOLE POST in response to me.....and then when I discuss it......GO after me???????

Get a life sweetie......otherwise people on this forum will also treat you like they do on other forums......

Again, I am not interested in taking this any further........I request the mods to please close this thread......what started as simply a healthy debate between two people has now started to take a shape of its own...........
Again, thanks to everyone........

Edited by bhallarox - 12 March 2011 at 7:00am
koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
bhallarox , lets discuss only Dharmesh issue . Lets not even talk on that topic anymore . What do u think of Madhuri divorcing Dharmesh ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxDabulls23Tanyaz

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
bhallarox , lets discuss only Dharmesh issue . Lets not even talk on that topic anymore . What do u think of Madhuri divorcing Dharmesh ?

Good idea, I also don't want to discuss about that topix anymore. I do apologize, if you want I will delete mmy previous post. Madhuri divorcing Dharmesh does not sound like a good idea to me because Dharmesh is the only person who can take responsiblities on Varun, and why is Madhuri making sacrifices for Vaishu anyway? It's not like Vaishu has done any big thing for Madhuri. I think Madhuri should keep Dharmesh, and Vaishu should live at her maayka. I also don't get why Madhuri thinks this is all her fault. In one case, I think the blame should go to Vaishu too. She never felt sympathetic toward what Madhuri would be going thtough. Madhuri has a sick kid, and she's getting pregnant (as shown in precap). Maybe that might be Varun's sibling to his transplant??? Then will Madhuri keep Dharmesh?
koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Is madhuri getting PREGGERS ? Shocked 
Phir toh Baat hi khatam hui .

Vaishali needs to MOVE ON .  She needs to  take a good hard look at her life , and make tough decisions . She is in a better position than Madhuri .........she has her familys support and no sick child . Her adjustment level can be far lesser compared to madhuri . She can AFFORD Rage . Madhuri can't . She needs Dharmesh for the second baby , the finances , for everything . And Dharmesh is willing to give for his child . I repeat ......he treats the women like Trash , but seems to have some feelings for his kid .

The sickness has taken away every choice from Madhuri's life .......even the choice of sELF RESPECT etc .They r luxuries she cANNOT afford as far more REAL and Important things prevail .

But I think CVS intend to show EXCHANGE BUSINESS .Madhuri will DIVORCE Dharmesh and VAishu will supply Her kids BONE MARROW . Then the two Soutens will hold each other and WEEP and after a month Dharmu will waltz in again .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Go to top