Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool Comments : Dharmesh issue Edited note pg 15 (Page 14)

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

This member suddenly surfaced one day back , and started goading and goading me to reply to her posts .I had cheerfully ignored her and chosen to be mum ..
Seeing that I was just not getting drawn into an argument this member pmed me and said I dont mean it personally etc , I merely differ on Dharmesh issue etc .
I replied Ok , no probs , no offense taken , And I made this post as a reply , to explain my stand .
Now it all came out . She is a friend of some Pratigya forum member who obviously hates my guts coz I refused to regard Dear Sainted Pratigya as a role model for women .The forum there was full of such fans who hated anyone who said a word againt Pratigya .

Then this member started slowly getting personal with me and other members . Fyi it reached a point where this member badmouthing me and vomited it all . You are TWO faced Kools , Ur PETTY , Ur EGOSTIc etc .

It was planned it seems . Wont be surprised if there is a group behind it coz this member keeps mentioning Pratigya and a group .

Maybe This coterie wants me simply to get tired and stop posting altogether ? Hence this attack so , I , a senior member , am SHAMED  and I stop posting ? There r CONSTANT references to my popularity and advice to me NOT TO LET IT GO TO MY HEAD . Someone was ITCHING to do a IZZAT AARTI of me . This much I gathered by now .

I will NEVER believe a pm again . I was gullible and fell for it and invited this .

I leave it up to the members now to decide whether I should continue posting or simply stop it like this member and her friends wish me to . I am TIRED of these assaults ..This member has won .

One thing is sure . Pavitra Rishta Forum was the best and we NEVER EVER had this rubbish in our threads .Only Last week I celebrated ANNIVERSARY of Kools Commentary .........not for a single day did I encounter such nonsense ...........There were so many contrary opinions but So much respect .

Guys forgive me . I am TIRED . Just coz I  critique nonsense done by Pratigya if People r gonna hound me like this , its not worth it . I shall quietly withdraw , U guys can carry on .

Kools,
  I feel sorry. Really. I read the accusations and you know I was jointly accused as well.

People who want to have a discussion and a healthy one at that, should know not to come with pre-conceived and misguided notions.  First and foremost they should know not to pass judgements and draw conclusions on people.

Anyone reading through the posts would know there was personal agenda behind the lure and the oh-I-need-sympathy factor. 

One needs to know just praising the person and then bashing them will not work. No one is blind to understand the farce in such praisings.

One doesn't have to be 'friends' to discuss something. We haven't exchanged a single PM till-date. That doesn't make you my enemy or vise-versa. We are discussing a show. 

Lastly, the most simplistic one is, without watching a show how intelligent is it for anyone to argue on a POV just coming from reading posts? That to when the POV do not know. We understand a lot from watching the expressions and body-language as well. That do make a POV.

Going through such a thing is not easy for anyone, but I am sure you know there are people who love to read your POV whether they agree or not. I'm sure of that. Many who visit this thread agree to that. Looks the 'views' to your thread. That is a proof. 

Take your time. Hope you feel better soon. I love definitely read your POV and will look forward to them and your replies as well.

Thank You for doing the commentary for us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavni88anu rulz

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simmy78

I so wanted to keep out of the discussions and remain the silent reader. But I am drawn to share something. 

My best friend has an elder sister and both of them were raised by their single mom because the father died. They lived with their father's brother because the mom did not feel safe to raise girls alone in India. The uncle and his wife abused the girls and their mother on a daily basis but they kept quiet because of the Mom. The younger one (my friend) was the daring one and she fought every time the uncle abused but her options were limited too. So she also focussed on her education and took loans and came to the US. Now she has a steady job and an independent life. Now she supports her Mom, pampers her, brings her to the US and basically they have a gala time. She supports her uncle's family too. Slowly this is helping the Mom to become strong and stand up to uncle because she feels her own is there to support her now. But her sister just gave in to all the abuse and did not fight or focus on her self development. She is living a stable life too, but her marriage and her in laws and her life now, is not of her preference. 

The younger one waited patiently and focused on her self development, took the money from the uncle to support her education, bore all the abuse but did not let her self development stop. So now she has a deep sense of self respect because the independence and freedom is giving wings to the self respect feelings. 

The elder one did not want to take uncle's money because she was scared and did not want to upset him more (I know Vaishu's reasons are diff). But the bottom line is that she feels even more sad and helpless in life on a daily basis. She does not have courage to stand up to abuse done by in laws. 

I know the Vaishali case is diff here. But life has certain moments where you have to gulp down your pride, do whats best for the present so the future can be what you want it to be. Closing down options impulsively sometimes has big costs. It had in my friend's sister's case. 

Facing deep adversity myself and having met so many diff people over the course of my life, I have come to believe one thing - Our experiences govern our thinking and shape our choices. those you have seen the tough side of life end up thinking practically too along with only idealistically. Those who have been blessed to stay away from tough adversity (I am not talking about usual ups and downs) have the luxury of idealistic thinking alone. 

In this case its not even a matter or self respect or idealistic view point. Its pure birthright of a child on both the parent's resources. Vaishu has a right on both her parents whether Manju likes it or not and her child has a right on Dharmu whether Vaishu likes it or not.

Simmy,
   thanks for sharing that real life incidents.
  @underlined: Exactly!! It is not at all possible for anyone to say "I would do that" and "I would do this" if I were in her place. It is not easy. One has to go through to talk ... when reality hits everything will be clear as to how much in water they are.

*Resham* IF-Veteran Member
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Ohh okkk....Can we relax on this issue now...getting personal in the thread would not be right...

I would not like to close the topic..bt if frm here it goes out of hand I would be forced to do that...

Thanks
anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
kool,please do not stop writing because of a particular member..i had wandered onto the forum and got hooked because of ur commentary..and after having been on more thn one forum and leaving more thn one coz of the intolerance of few members,the PR forum was a pleasant surprise..the maturity of the members is fantastic..and on this thread there are many diff views on many diff characters and situations bt since the past 6 mnths or so tht i have been on this thread this kind of personal attacking,i had not seen..please do not take it to heart..all of us here have our own minds,are mostly adults here and know our own perspective and also tht everyone cannot agree..name-calling another member is,am sorry to say,juvenile..i hope the mods dnt take offense at this..due apologies if they did.. 

LuvSSeverDabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

Ohh okkk....Can we relax on this issue now...getting personal in the thread would not be right...

I would not like to close the topic..bt if frm here it goes out of hand I would be forced to do that...

Thanks

. a request to mods

can the member who behaved so rudely with many members be given an individual warning

instead of closing down the whole thread ..coz we did not report that member precisely for that reason

it is unfair to other members who gather every afternoon for more than a year and respectfully debate keeing all if rules in mind

why should they be punished for one miscreant who deliberately surfaced only to do hungama

my keyboard is not working today as coffee spilt over it and the keys r acting crazy so forgive me mods for no caps etc

in this thread only one member is rude rest all , even while checking her were very respectful

never have i seen such excellent members in any other forum

was not going to comment  but was compelled to for they supported me and have been coming every afternoon for over a year to debate and discuss but someone came along to disrupt it all for other reasons. Perhaps getting this thread closed

it is not fair to those other well behaved members

so this is a request i cannot type more as my pc isnt working but this was least i cud do for them

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 11 March 2011 at 6:07am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanpallaiClaire0206cs-07LuvSSeverbhavni88anu rulzlunzaDabulls23-Swetha-

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
hmm .. i spilled coffee over my keyboard a few days ago .. and got blasted by my mom royally ( HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO DRINK COFFEE SITTING IN FRONT OF THE COMP !!!?? Angry Ouch )

I spilled so much that when i lifted the kb , coffee leaked from underneath like rainfall lol...

We removed the kb cover screws , opened the kb , washed it with water , used a hair dryer to dry it , put the cover back ... and it worked ..
thank god  ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverDabulls23-Swetha-

Suhanie Newbie
Suhanie
Suhanie

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhallarox

I agree Kools. And no, in what you said in the commentary wasn't harsh at all. It's true.

Hi Kool,
You know what Vaisu should do, for her and her unborn child,
she should go and stay with Dharmesh parents, because she has no legal right, and her child is a bas***dchild ( no father known) But het parents in law know who Vaisu is, en they married her and Dharmesh. I think this is the best punnishment for Dharmesh. And as he provide his parents, he wil provide Vaisu.

Your fan!!!!
Suhanie

koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

malinn Goldie
malinn
malinn

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
I had said that I shall not post further on this topic.......however, my silence is being taken for granted......

Some people are granting themselves imagined importance or greatness........Like they are SO important that a WHOLE group or gang is PLANNING all this.....PUHLEASE......get a reality check sweetie.....

It was just a debate........which I started after clearly discussing with you......YOU made a WHOLE post in REPLY to ME......

THEN, when you felt people were agreeing with me......YOU began to take it personally.........

Your friends started TELLING me that I was OUT OF PLACE......So, I explained my stand and I said that I shall post no further........

To which.......YOU continued posting........

In your own language there are people in other forums who hate your guts (can you imagine why??????).....Is it possible that you are being rude and aggressive on other forums......that people from other forums want to do your IZZAT ARTI (in your own words for yourself)??????........

Please do not TELL others what to do or not to do.....(CV's HALT this track).....or (Mods.....give individual warning to this member).......

People need to check their own langauge and tone before they talk about others.......there are all kinds of bullies in this world......

Don't go on a moral highhorse........I again repeat.....this in not YOUR forum......its an open forum where discussions are held.......if you had a problem....you should have said so from the beginning.....Hey, Malinn - look I am not really interested in any debate......you voice your views and I shall voice mine.......why agree to something......warn me to take no offence......Create a WHOLE POST in response to me.....and then when I discuss it......GO after me???????

Get a life sweetie......otherwise people on this forum will also treat you like they do on other forums......

Again, I am not interested in taking this any further........I request the mods to please close this thread......what started as simply a healthy debate between two people has now started to take a shape of its own...........

Again, thanks to everyone........

Go to top