Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool Comments : Dharmesh issue Edited note pg 15 (Page 13)

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Hello Malinn,
I have also read all your posts on 8th march and 9th march threads.
On 8th march you started off as a Debate, then Kool Di has given her statement that her post was misunderstood and what she actually meant. Even after that you didn't stop.
Ok we all know this is a General forum and each sue to his/her opinion.
So none of us took offense, thats what Kool di said to you in the reply.

But really the posts you have posted now, Really I wish to restrain from posting anything seeing the way you replied  because posting wouldn't have an effect (As Kool Di said ,posting nothing would be the best option)but couldn't stop though.

This much personally ,Oh god, Without knowing how one is,How could such remarks be passed.
all of us who discuss on Kool di thread for an Year haven't seen this much personally attacking posts.
This thread and forum has a Dignity for itself.
As you said ,No one is blind here, to simply agree to a fact . if they agree then they have seen it in that POV.
Each have their own perspective to it and each has the right to post what they wish.

All of us here have been friends so far ,and this thread as been a wonderful healthy Debate platform and a Friendly one.
It has so many heated healthy Debates but at last each one respect others view though we stick to ours. Each member respecting other view is the speciality of this thread which we have learnt from Kool Di and other sweet members here.

I wasn't a kind of person to Hurt someone , But I  was so shocked to see such posts
and the way you particularly replied to Simmy. So wish to say,
Thanks for saying bye, Dont ever spoil this thread's dignity and of the Author(kool di) who posted it.

Sorry a lot,if this post has offended you,  Thanks a lot for ending it.

Better learn some Due respect before telling your views on a women idealism.

Edited by umayal - 10 March 2011 at 1:08pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanJasmine10shermaanu rulzbee5PiyatrixgaurimishaDabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simmy78

I so wanted to keep out of the discussions and remain the silent reader. But I am drawn to share something. 

My best friend has an elder sister and both of them were raised by their single mom because the father died. They lived with their father's brother because the mom did not feel safe to raise girls alone in India. The uncle and his wife abused the girls and their mother on a daily basis but they kept quiet because of the Mom. The younger one (my friend) was the daring one and she fought every time the uncle abused but her options were limited too. So she also focussed on her education and took loans and came to the US. Now she has a steady job and an independent life. Now she supports her Mom, pampers her, brings her to the US and basically they have a gala time. She supports her uncle's family too. Slowly this is helping the Mom to become strong and stand up to uncle because she feels her own is there to support her now. But her sister just gave in to all the abuse and did not fight or focus on her self development. She is living a stable life too, but her marriage and her in laws and her life now, is not of her preference. 

The younger one waited patiently and focused on her self development, took the money from the uncle to support her education, bore all the abuse but did not let her self development stop. So now she has a deep sense of self respect because the independence and freedom is giving wings to the self respect feelings. 

The elder one did not want to take uncle's money because she was scared and did not want to upset him more (I know Vaishu's reasons are diff). But the bottom line is that she feels even more sad and helpless in life on a daily basis. She does not have courage to stand up to abuse done by in laws. 

I know the Vaishali case is diff here. But life has certain moments where you have to gulp down your pride, do whats best for the present so the future can be what you want it to be. Closing down options impulsively sometimes has big costs. It had in my friend's sister's case. 

Facing deep adversity myself and having met so many diff people over the course of my life, I have come to believe one thing - Our experiences govern our thinking and shape our choices. those you have seen the tough side of life end up thinking practically too along with only idealistically. Those who have been blessed to stay away from tough adversity (I am not talking about usual ups and downs) have the luxury of idealistic thinking alone. 

In this case its not even a matter or self respect or idealistic view point. Its pure birthright of a child on both the parent's resources. Vaishu has a right on both her parents whether Manju likes it or not and her child has a right on Dharmu whether Vaishu likes it or not.

simmy

Before I go , since u shared ur personal experiences with us on my thread , trusting my capacity as a senior member to understand it in the proper persepective , I wish to tell u How right u are and I thank u for sharing them with us .Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevernaavaanu rulzgaurimisha-Swetha-

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
kooldi pls dont even tink of quitting commentry cause of tat member,i read all the post and found him/her extrenly rude. ur commentry are life of pr.i have never seen pratigya serial so cant actually comment on tat show,but dis is pr forum and we all luv u as well as ur commentrys.so pls dont stop ur commentries...................

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

goblueLuvSSeveranu rulzgaurimisha

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

This member suddenly surfaced one day back , and started goading and goading me to reply to her posts .I had cheerfully ignored her and chosen to be mum ..
Seeing that I was just not getting drawn into an argument this member pmed me and said I dont mean it personally etc , I merely differ on Dharmesh issue etc .
I replied Ok , no probs , no offense taken , And I made this post as a reply , to explain my stand .
Now it all came out . She is a friend of some Pratigya forum member who obviously hates my guts coz I refused to regard Dear Sainted Pratigya as a role model for women .The forum there was full of such fans who hated anyone who said a word againt Pratigya .

Then this member started slowly getting personal with me and other members . Fyi it reached a point where this member badmouthing me and vomited it all . You are TWO faced Kools , Ur PETTY , Ur EGOSTIc etc .

It was planned it seems . Wont be surprised if there is a group behind it coz this member keeps mentioning Pratigya and a group .

Maybe This coterie wants me simply to get tired and stop posting altogether ? Hence this attack so , I , a senior member , am SHAMED  and I stop posting ?

I will NEVER believe a pm again . I was gullible and fell for it and invited this .

I leave it up to the members now to decide whether I should continue posting or simply stop it like this member and her friends wish me to . I am TIRED of these assaults ..This member has won .

One thing is sure . Pavitra Rishta Forum was the best and we NEVER EVER had this rubbish in our threads .Only Last week I celebrated ANNIVERSARY of Kools Commentary .........not for a single day did I encounter such nonsense ...........There were so many contrary opinions but So much respect .

Guys forgive me . I am TIRED . Just coz I  critique nonsense done by Pratigya if People r gonna hound me like this , its not worth it . I shall quietly withdraw , U guys can carry on .

Kools I can understand what you must be feeling...was so stuuned myself...I just couldn't believe how she went on with her arguement. Anyway...why do you feel bad...I feel this forum has healthy arguements and a lot of us agree to disagree...doesn't make us a bad person or anything like that if we disagree with someone....it is not like if you don't agree with me u become a bad person...that is so childish..please don't give up just because someone said baseless things about you. Infact in one of my post I said this is  debate...and I have debated with u quite a few time myself just for the fun of itLOL it is just a serial and it is so much fun to come here and hear different opinions...please don't give up just for someone, please

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

goblueJasmine10LuvSSeverbee5anu rulzgaurimisha

carpe-diem IF-Dazzler
carpe-diem
carpe-diem

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

Well kids have a mind of their own no doubt. but since the child went to the father for help than its great, it was the child's decision. if  VAishu's kid decides he wants the money then he can go to his father...Vaishu is no way obligated to ask Dharmu for help unless she wants to.  Why worry about the behavior of an unborn child now? Vaishu's job is to give it all in her power to the child, and if it means without Dharmu then thats her call, and she should have a plan.

Why worry ? Coz its a HUMAN BEING . And the responsibility of  taking the BEST decision for him or her lies with the parent carrying it . It is coming out just in few months..its unborn status will be over then . U cannot shrug off important decision making like accepting or rejecting considerable finances legally and rightfully due to the child just coz u personally HATE the father .

Aborting or not was Varsha's call ............she did it . But she did it on a WHIM and so her call turned out to be wrong .

Accepting his financial help or not is HER CALL , agreed . But declining considerable finances that can give the child everything ...a better standard of living , good education , good future .........simply coz u personally dislike or loathe the man is using that call iMMATUREDLY and WRONGLY .

The argument is not whether it is Vaishali's call or not . The argument is if THIS CALL is WISE or NOT .

And in my opinion it OH SO ISN"T . U canot dismiss off the unborn child so lightly . Imagine .........the wife is a school teacher and the father ........a surgeon who mints money . Maybe he had an affair with his secretary so wife left him . But he loves his son and is ready to provide for him ...........The wife says NO coz she has PRINCIPLES and HATES him . The child ........who cud have gone to the best school , best college goes to everything mediocre in his life coz his mom was too stubborn and proud to take the money . Is this FAIR ?

By the time Vaishu's kid DECIDES this by thinking independently on his own IT MAY BE TOO LATE . That boy I told u was fortunately practical enough to realise it early and go .....some kids WRESTLE with GUILT TRIPS that if they go to their rich dads , they will be BETRAYING their mom . The HATE with which they have been raised ........I DONT WANT THAT MAN"S NAME IN THIS HOUSE ...........LAYS this BURDEN on their souls . By the time they find out they sHOULD have gone and taken the money , IT IS TOO LATE , their life is MADE . It is sometimes ORDINARY and SUCKS .
 THE  POWER to make CALLS  has immense responsibility attached to it .Like naava said , one must maturedly think ONLY of whats best for the child .

Today she has NOTHING . Her past record shows NOTHING ..no work experience , no goal to work . Today the timing SUCKS .Her Maayka is depending on one salary .I am NOT making her bebass and lachaar as some said .......I am pointing FACTS . She didnt even have the brains to go to a lawyer till now and CHECK HER OPTIONS . One sister of hers is actually advising her NOT to throw Mangalsutra and sindoor away and her parents STILL look deeply shocked at DIVORCE . This is her situation and BEST OF LUCK to the STUPID CALLS she is gonna make .

Meanwhile he will go on to impregnate a THIRD woman as CHILDREN r FREE in this world .........The moms r wonderfully supporting him by falling for his conman ways and then refusing financial help OUT OF STUPID PRIDE as it is THEIR CALL  . That Works FINE for him .

To each their own, but that did not mean the mother should beg on the child's behalf

There is no question of BEGGING dear . This is where YOUTH and INEXPERIENCE comes in . Its RIGHTFUL . If one doesn't have a job and one has a child , the person will understand me better . All I tell u is  situations in life can be so TRICKY at times that U gotta put ur FINER feelings and sentiments on a shelf , grow up and take the mature decision . Mature decisions often SUCK and r NOT likable to the mind .But believe me , in the long run they do GOOD .

Kools i understand your point of view. i was just trying to say that the child will understand where Vaishu is coming from, given the history btw the two parents.  As far as i know Dharmu has not offered anything to her and she has not refused yet....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10Not_a_fanLuvSSeverDabulls23

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

I leave it up to the members now to decide whether I should continue posting or simply stop it like this member and her friends wish me to . I am TIRED of these assaults ..This member has won .

Dont ever say like that Di, How does you allow a fellow who is so rude and doesn't respect other views to win.
You are our Kool Di. whom we see as a ideal one who can be approached for centeric good solution and viewpoints.

Dont ever Stop posting Di. Its PR Forum and we the members here love you and your commentaries. I am the one who wait for yours all day.

One thing is sure . Pavitra Rishta Forum was the best and we NEVER EVER had this rubbish in our threads .Only Last week I celebrated ANNIVERSARY of Kools Commentary .........not for a single day did I encounter such nonsense ...........There were so many contrary opinions but So much respect .

Yes,Its PR Forum which is know for its dignity and Dignified members.Even I Have been here for a year only,I haven't seen such.

Guys forgive me . I am TIRED . Just coz I  critique nonsense done by Pratigya if People r gonna hound me like this , its not worth it . I shall quietly withdraw , U guys can carry on .

Please Di,dont ever say this.  Cry Cry. Really felt like Cry Cry after reading this post of yours.
We love you and assure you that this kind of incident will never be allowed here.

Edited by umayal - 10 March 2011 at 1:26pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

goblueNot_a_fanJasmine10carpe-diemshermaanu rulzbee5gaurimishaDabulls23

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

This member suddenly surfaced one day back , and started goading and goading me to reply to her posts .I had cheerfully ignored her and chosen to be mum ..
Seeing that I was just not getting drawn into an argument this member pmed me and said I dont mean it personally etc , I merely differ on Dharmesh issue etc .
I replied Ok , no probs , no offense taken , And I made this post as a reply , to explain my stand .
Now it all came out . She is a friend of some Pratigya forum member who obviously hates my guts coz I refused to regard Dear Sainted Pratigya as a role model for women .The forum there was full of such fans who hated anyone who said a word againt Pratigya .

Then this member started slowly getting personal with me and other members . Fyi it reached a point where this member badmouthing me and vomited it all . You are TWO faced Kools , Ur PETTY , Ur EGOSTIc etc .

It was planned it seems . Wont be surprised if there is a group behind it coz this member keeps mentioning Pratigya and a group .

Maybe This coterie wants me simply to get tired and stop posting altogether ? Hence this attack so , I , a senior member , am SHAMED  and I stop posting ? There r CONSTANT references to my popularity and advice to me NOT TO LET IT GO TO MY HEAD . Someone was ITCHING to do a IZZAT AARTI of me . This much I gathered by now .

I will NEVER believe a pm again . I was gullible and fell for it and invited this .

Kool, like I said when I first posted, this is the only forum, actually the only thread I participate in-and that's coz I find people can carry on discussions without getting personal here. A lot of your views I completely agree with, not because I'm your fan, but because I feel the same way about PR and its characters/ storyline. I am sure we will differ in several opinions if we were to talk about other topics, and I welcome that since I know everybody's perspective is different and that's what makes the world an interesting place. I am not a fan of any star, TV or filmdom, and I certainly dont know you enough to be your fan. I hope you are not offended by that. My idols are all people I interact with personally. But, I guess I am a fan of your commentary thread, because you can write in a way I cant and you have the patience to do it every day irrespective of whether you like the episode or not. So please dont stop commenting-I would dearly miss it.

To Malinn, I am frankly insulted that you think anybody who agrees with Kool is her fan and does not have a mind of their own. I have my own views on anything in the world and if I agree with something, its coz I actually feel that way. I am not compelled to agree to anything or anybody, especially in an online forum where I am probably not going to meet anyone personally. So please check what you're saying before posting in an open forum.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

goblueJasmine10atrianaavaLuvSSeverbee5anu rulzgaurimishaDabulls23

atria Goldie
atria
atria

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
kool don't leave the forum only because someone is goading you, it can be irritating, but don't give up.... your commentary is more fun than the actual episodes.... I've seen other people disagree with you, especially about the Savita case, but those were normal debates.... if this member had an axe to grind just let it be, don't know about the Pratigya forum, but in this forum your commentary is appreciated even when people disagree with you....Star

Edited by atria - 10 March 2011 at 1:36pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanJasmine10LuvSSeverbee5anu rulzPiyatrixgaurimisha

Go to top