Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Varsha where is this promo ?Has it been posted ?
Im puzzled ! Then what is the purpose of Vaishalis baby ? Oh ........to give it to VARSHA ?
if Madhuri is second time preg why the hell she wud divorce Dharmu beats me .
And this means SHIBU is being groomed for Vaishali .
Polki_Zofi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very strange and sad of the mothers in this story, how they give up their baby! Be is shravani, varsha or vaishali ... seems like the baby is at the lowest part of their priorities. Don't know why. Maybe I just cannot get the message they are sending, or this is not a good message at all.

Here I got up from my nap and say my father in law jumping šŸ˜†šŸ˜ƒ, India had been playing well. And again he mentions the man Tendukar and his great game! He makes 100 regularly it seem as he says šŸ‘šŸ˜†šŸ˜ƒ, I should learn what is cricket! He has many things to tell me about it, otherwise in the initial times the man was always very formal speaking least šŸ˜Š.

But now they say it is tight, I HOPE INDIA WIN!!! šŸ‘

Fatman .... he is clever, living on his own, who do he care for? Nobody! Madhuri will divorce him suddenly? Living through all the mess, and how when she seem to be getting through with something? For what really? Vaishali? ... oh well! ... šŸ˜ƒšŸ˜†! heh! ...

naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Varsha where is this promo ?Has it been posted ?

Im puzzled ! Then what is the purpose of Vaishalis baby ? Oh ........to give it to VARSHA ?
if Madhuri is second time preg why the hell she wud divorce Dharmu beats me .
And this means SHIBU is being groomed for Vaishali .

Kools, it's not a promo...it was the precap in fridays episode...Madhuri got dizzy and faints...on the street...a big black car pulls up and almost hits her but stops....and then it faded to the doctors office where Madhuri was told she was preggers....  

everyone thinks either Shibu or Jayway was driving the car (and we assumed helped her up)  I just posted somewhere maybe on your commentary for 03/11 that i think if Madhuri does divorce Dhrmu..(very very dumb...but she said that before she knew she was pregnant) that Shibu and Madhuri might make a good  match.. šŸ˜†

hey  I'am glad you have all picked up on my many posts over the past many weeks that Vaishali & Madhuri will become friends and the baby of Vaishali may be the marrow donor...maybe Varun will need a lot from both babies.  OR... MAYBE BABY #2 will also need one...
šŸ˜­
šŸ˜†Edited by naava - 13 years ago
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
kools, you can watch the episode of march 11th 2011 0n Desi Tashan, and in the precap it will show you Madhuri is pregnant.
devashree_h thumbnail
Oh yes Mads is preggers, what a timing !!Two wives and 3 kids, Dharmu is really rich šŸ˜†
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
naava shibu looks young even for Vaishali .............Madhuri is way too older . Hmmm .I wonder wHOSE car it is ?
Jay ?
Oh How i MISS Jay . We need someone so evil and objective to give ARMAN and the silly GOODY GOODY CAMP good .

Meanwhile , Dharmu's FERTILITY STUNS . He is siring 3 kids while STUPID ARMAN havent made even ONE BABY .
yeh thread mujhse kaise miss ho gaya?šŸ˜† but, Iā¤ļø kools and her Kommentary. 

i am a bit late, but coming to the issue at hand...
vaishu has always been an impressionable person. i would compare her to a sponge or the colour white. she absorbs EVERYTHING another tells her and reacts accordingly

1) pre-marriage she was mini-archu
2) post-marriage she was dharmesh's wife. bas
3) now, she again like archu, where she didnt tell her aai the truth cuz archana thought it would affect her aai's health. 

i agree with you kools, in that, Vaishu should START working and earning money. she is educated and capable. its is WRONG of her to take money from her jeejoo or manju who has HER own kids to worry about. 
so far, i dont see anything WRONG in taking child support from dharmesh. WHY NOT? he is rich, under that, he messed with TWO women's life and now, when it comes to bearing the consequences, he goes SCOT-FREE? in this day and age, money talks, eats, breathes. 
later on in her life, when she is settled and has savings, dharmesh's child support can go in a savings fund for the kid's future. why the hell not? 

If many feel that baby sachu should be with shravani and his grandfather,because of 
a) stablity in their relatively drama-free life
b) money: the kid will have a comfortable life, a healthy life with the comforts accquired by money. a superior education, fit for an hier.

in some ways, this applies to the kid of vaishu: the child support given by dharmesh could be used to give the child a better quality of life, WHY NOT?

coming to madhuri being pregnant, i hope she doesnt divorce dharmesh. WHY should she? she has a terminally ill kid, another on the way. 
this way, i have found madz more pratical. she knows for her kid's treatment, monetarily, she needs dharmesh's help. and she should continue to take the help. NO divorce.
vaishali has decided to file a case against dharmesh. i want her to win the case, get rid of him legally and make him pay LOTS of child support.
is it also possible that the kid recieves some share of dharmesh's property? by the grace of the marwadin?

I have a feeling, varun will die, madhuri will move away with her kid,
vaishali MIGHT go back to dharmesh as NONE of the Ks (save varsha) is eager on a divorce. also, pressures from manju might push vaishu to go back to dharmesh. 

or, 
vaishu might be a single mother, and give her child to varsha. then starts vaishu and shibu track. i am assuming vaishu is atleast 23, and shibu being 20, it might create age-related problems.

naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

naava shibu looks young even for Vaishali .............Madhuri is way too older . Hmmm .I wonder wHOSE car it is ?

Jay ?
Oh How i MISS Jay . We need someone so evil and objective to give ARMAN and the silly GOODY GOODY CAMP good .

Meanwhile , Dharmu's FERTILITY STUNS . He is siring 3 kids while STUPID ARMAN havent made even ONE BABY .

haha..you are right i never see age,  being an ageless woman myself... šŸ˜†

still many younger men are attracted to older women....šŸ˜‰

but seriously about Shibu... do you think he is dipping into the till?

Edited by naava - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
still many younger men are attracted to older women....šŸ˜‰

Infact if they show him carrying a torch for Vaishali although she is older , I wud LOVE the track . I love unconventional tracks . They cud show that such marraiges can be immensely succesful too .
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
I have a feeling, varun will die, madhuri will move away with her kid,
vaishali MIGHT go back to dharmesh as NONE of the Ks (save varsha) is eager on a divorce. also, pressures from manju might push vaishu to go back to dharmesh. 

tiya I wanted pressures from manju to make her financially independent and accept child support from Dharmu ..........Not to go back to him .
If u ask me , CVs r UNSURE which way to go .  They DON"T know what to do with Vaishali , PERIOD . And her bachcha .CVS bring forth many unnecessary bachchas and later dont know what to do with them .