Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool Comments : Dharmesh issue Edited note pg 15 (Page 12)

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malinn

Thanks Varsha.......

Can't help but feel that maybe you are taking sides......See how you assume and make personal judgement abt other members...You got your example....But thats no issue.....No issue from MOI either..

I hope you are talking about my post wrt to Simmy......I know I got carried away......But I do believe that it is immature and insensitive and ridiculous to state that it is ok to bear abuse for the larger purpose of making money to gain a more independent life....to go on to become stronger...... Such kind of thinking is regressive and almost criminal.......

Not Simmy's post but all the debates and many posts in last few days...

Other than that.........all my other posts have been extremely general......I have in each one of my posts been extremely careful to keep them polite.......they are not defamatory nor do they attack anyone.......

If you think a healthy discussion is not possible in a forum.....then it defeats the very purpose of the same.......

Again your assumption and judgement...Embarrassed Healthy discussion is sure possible in PRland..Most of us have been around here each day for 15 mo+ ..One of the best and mature audiance comes here everyday to discuss and enjoy...Trust me I would not be around here reading on puter ruining my eyes let alone watch this stupid serial...I am here because of all the members and their lovely post...Whether we agree or not still have fun together and laugh...Debate is always accepted but on professional, and mature level without attacking anyone personally..

If you are someone's friend......and are offended by my posts......then, such a friendship is limiting.... is all I can say.....popular does not mean 100% right....one must accept the brickbats if one does the bouquets.......

I am friends with almost everyone so I guess that makes me guilty person Confused...Not offended by your post personally but yes as far as forum is concerned it is against COC to attack or title anyone with any name personally...I agree one must accept flowers and rotten tomatoes...Big smile

Please re-read all of my posts......and then re-frame your message for me......

I wish you would go back and re read your own posts...This is my last post in this matter..I was merely requesting but to each of their own...Wish you the best and enjoy PRland...Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

goblueNot_a_fanLuvSSeverbee5anu rulzkoolsadhu1000

malinn Goldie
malinn
malinn

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Kool.....thanks for the free advise......

You are deliberately twisting things.......and trying to change the context.......

Yes, we did exchange pm's before we began this thread.......and THEN you could not take it that people were also criticising your points......so then it became personal for you.......

Its ok sweetie......I am mature enough......enjoy your fiefdom and your 'group'........

But, let me tell you.....YOU are NOT the forum.......I have been coming here for 6-7yrs now.....there are many people who do not like you since you do the same thing with them......I can give you an example.....you did it on the Pratigya forum with a friend of mine.....I disagreed with her then, saying that Kool is a nice person.......But now, I am sorry, but I have to agree......

You are two-faced KOOL.......If it was discussed between us and agreed that we are going to have this debate......then WHY has it become this?????/ Why are you on the offensice with me????
Bhallarox or Varsha DO not know what we had discussed......so what they say or write is understandable.......Why and how do you write something like that then?????

I am truly disappointed in you and your manner of approach.......If you can't handle criticism, then you should have said so from the get-go......There is NO need to come accross as holier than thou......Please....I request you....
Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by malinn

Kool.....thanks for the free advise......

You are deliberately twisting things.......and trying to change the context.......

Yes, we did exchange pm's before we began this thread.......and THEN you could not take it that people were also criticising your points......so then it became personal for you.......

Its ok sweetie......I am mature enough......enjoy your fiefdom and your 'group'........

Wow..wow wow...what is this going on...please stop...you really are getting personal...when someone debate they should be able to take all point of views....ur posts are so out of line...

But, let me tell you.....YOU are NOT the forum.......I have been coming here for 6-7yrs now.....there are many people who do not like you since you do the same thing with them......I can give you an example.....you did it on the Pratigya forum with a friend of mine.....I disagreed with her then, saying that Kool is a nice person.......But now, I am sorry, but I have to agree......

Wow...again personal...what with you?

You are two-faced KOOL.......If it was discussed between us and agreed that we are going to have this debate......then WHY has it become this?????/ Why are you on the offensice with me????
Bhallarox or Varsha DO not know what we had discussed......so what they say or write is understandable.......Why and how do you write something like that then?????

may I ask  you how you assumed that people don't know what they are talking about....not sure it is polite to call someone two-faced?

I am truly disappointed in you and your manner of approach.......If you can't handle criticism, then you should have said so from the get-go......There is NO need to come accross as holier than thou......Please....I request you....

Kools  just giving her opinion...she wasn't pushing it down anyone's throat...can't say she can't handle criticism...she does a fab job always....please stop this I request

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanLuvSSevernaavacs-07bee5anu rulzkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23-Swetha-

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks Kalapi for defending me . Im shocked at this nonsense . Im not replying , period .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevernaavacs-07bee5anu rulz

malinn Goldie
malinn
malinn

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
I have nothing further to add......I rest my case.......

I am too inundated by people agreeing with me, but not willing to come out to the fore and exchange words with you........

Anyways, I said what I had to.......everybody is not blind......in the eye or in the mind.....

I agree....lets end it here.....This shall be my final post on this topic.....

Thanks a lot anyways.....Bye...
Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Thanks Kalapi for defending me . Im shocked at this nonsense . Im not replying , period .

Me too didn't realize it was going on....wow....this is simply not done....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverbee5anu rulz

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

it IS nonsense Kools, and i think the best thing is what you just said...just don't reply. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverbee5anu rulzDabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
This member suddenly surfaced one day back , and started goading and goading me to reply to her posts .I had cheerfully ignored her and chosen to be mum ..
Seeing that I was just not getting drawn into an argument this member pmed me and said I dont mean it personally etc , I merely differ on Dharmesh issue etc .
I replied Ok , no probs , no offense taken , And I made this post as a reply , to explain my stand .
Now it all came out . She is a friend of some Pratigya forum member who obviously hates my guts coz I refused to regard Dear Sainted Pratigya as a role model for women .The forum there was full of such fans who hated anyone who said a word againt Pratigya .

Then this member started slowly getting personal with me and other members . Fyi it reached a point where this member badmouthing me and vomited it all . You are TWO faced Kools , Ur PETTY , Ur EGOSTIc etc .

It was planned it seems . Wont be surprised if there is a group behind it coz this member keeps mentioning Pratigya and a group .

Maybe This coterie wants me simply to get tired and stop posting altogether ? Hence this attack so , I , a senior member , am SHAMED  and I stop posting ? There r CONSTANT references to my popularity and advice to me NOT TO LET IT GO TO MY HEAD . Someone was ITCHING to do a IZZAT AARTI of me . This much I gathered by now .

I will NEVER believe a pm again . I was gullible and fell for it and invited this .

I leave it up to the members now to decide whether I should continue posting or simply stop it like this member and her friends wish me to . I am TIRED of these assaults ..This member has won .

One thing is sure . Pavitra Rishta Forum was the best and we NEVER EVER had this rubbish in our threads .Only Last week I celebrated ANNIVERSARY of Kools Commentary .........not for a single day did I encounter such nonsense ...........There were so many contrary opinions but So much respect .

Guys forgive me . I am TIRED . Just coz I  critique nonsense done by Pratigya if People r gonna hound me like this , its not worth it . I shall quietly withdraw , U guys can carry on .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 10 March 2011 at 1:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07anu rulz-Swetha-

Go to top