Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool Comments : Dharmesh issue Edited note pg 15 (Page 10)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viram

Hi Kools. Cudnt post my views yesterday. Phew!!! Relieved that the  Batats bahndaphod fiasco is done with> How they had dragged it for months. !!!

One would have expected fireworks  during  such a fiasco. But waht a damp squib it was. I suppose Sulo can return the unused pumps  to the medical shop now that she has  toughened up a lot.  WinkLOL. I expected Batats to be slapped by Sulo ,Varsha or Vinod ( I dont know if he was present on the scene). But nothing seems to have happened.

Vaishu is in hot waters .She had been acting like a moron all these days. In fact as we discussed earlier looks like CVs want to show it as a karmic punishment for her for being so rude to Arman.  She saw what was actually not there(in manav's case : the theft ,Arman's  elopement etc) .She was as blind as a bat when it came to batat's true self.She was totally blind to every thing that was happening right under her nose. She still hasn't realised it and she will when Manju starts taunting her day and night.

I also strongly support you that she should make Batat's pay for the child's upkeep.(let me make it clear that I am not blindly toeing your line nor am I supporting you becoz you are Kools or that I am afraid to upset you !!!! You know how I differ from you on so many issues. ).

If people like Batats  are allowed to go scot free imagine what the world would be like. !! If a woman is not supposed to take any financial help from her ex -husband  what would happen to all those women who are divorced due to their husband's fault and  abandoned by their husbands ????We let such men off  the hook and they go on ruining many more lives.? ? Who wants to wait for nature to take its own course ? Batat needs to be made to realize his mistake of ruining two women's and two children's lives.
The question of self respect doesn't arise at all. She anyway cannot live with this bigamist again. But she must get her child what is due. Going by what some say on this forum they r the women with no self respect then . What to say .

It was really hilarious to read that Archu was stopping Vaishu from removing the mangal sutra. Does Archu have Alzheimer's or short term memory loss???LOL.How can she forget how she removed her mangalsutra when her mother was not happy with the marriage with manav the first time??Archana wants Vaishali to go back to Dharmesh viram . Just u wait and watch .

And why does she  talk as if she wants vaishu to go back to batat?? Sickening !!!

Wish they end this misery of Savita  and vandu. Let them see good times.Put an end to their sufferings CVs

Jasmine10 Senior Member
Jasmine10
Jasmine10

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
nice analysis of Vaishu's financial and mental state. Money is no longer a luxury for her , it is a necessity for her. It is her bad luck that her husband turned out to be a jerk , but his money, if she gets it will help her.

hopefully the creatives won't allow vaishali to be brainwashed like sharvani that the child needs a father's name  and force her to marry someone . at least show one women to be strong.

Manav went to see his mother yesterday. some instinct must have warned him about his mother. that how most of the children are, even if there is misunderstanding , the sixth sense  warns them.

sulochana let go of archana very very mildly. someone has to tell archana that is not right all the time.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanLuvSSeverbee5anu rulzkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

malinn Goldie
malinn
malinn

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
What surprises me..... Is that on this forum there are people who are so convinced about their own thinking being right, that they give no allowance for the possibility of another possibility or thought process......which they simply discard as wrong or incorrect....

There would be hundreds of thousands of women who would agree that taking money from Dharmesh would be the right thing to do...... And an equal number of women who would find that it hurts their self respect and dignity and self worth to take a dime from such a man ....

Let me give an example here...... Women in the West wear white on their wedding day as a sign of purity...... In India, pure white is worn by widows......

Think about it..... There have been some wonderful arguments for and against each pov and all I can say is that I feel richer and wiser for having participated.......

Now my definition and yours about rich is sure to differ.... But that's another story.....
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malinn

What surprises me..... Is that on this forum there are people who are so convinced about their own thinking being right, that they give no allowance for the possibility of another possibility or thought process......which they simply discard as wrong or incorrect....

There would be hundreds of thousands of women who would agree that taking money from Dharmesh would be the right thing to do...... And an equal number of women who would find that it hurts their self respect and dignity and self worth to take a dime from such a man ....

Let me give an example here...... Women in the West wear white on their wedding day as a sign of purity...... In India, pure white is worn by widows......

Think about it..... There have been some wonderful arguments for and against each pov and all I can say is that I feel richer and wiser for having participated.......

Now my definition and yours about rich is sure to differ.... But that's another story.....

The same thing can be said of YOU too , right ? You are so convinced My view is 'petty ' " materialistic' and ' mercenary' . You had assumed that the alternative of REFUSING money had never even struck me . It very much had , but I had discareded it as Vaishali is in no position to refuse any money .

You haven't even considered that self respect and dignity can only be thought off when YOU HAVE monetary alternatives . How can I or others who endorse my view be criticised by you as 'not allowing  the possibility of another thought process as RIGHT " when clearly I have Said

1] Yes , refusing financial help can Be a choice [ u see ? I have agreed to it but ur not seeing it }

2] But it can be afforded only by two women on this show .........Varsha and Manju ..........both who have steady income jobs . Definetely not by Vaishu . Who has no job , and only one possibility ........of depending on Manju or jeejoos . So u see , Ur thought process is ADMITTED and AGREED to by me . What I DON"T agree to is which person ur saying can afford it .

Dont tell me of how they can give house on rent etc .All that is CONJECTURE .Talk of WHAT currently is shown and current facts only .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 10 March 2011 at 8:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

Polki_Zofi Senior Member
Polki_Zofi
Polki_Zofi

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Yes Kool, I just read your reply on my last post, and could see more clearly what you exactly meant. I think it is very difficult to accept such a concept if you know what I mean Ouch, but I can see where you are coming from.

I wrote to you about me aswell if you remember, so from a view of the child, I felt that he would never really feel comfortable with such a condition of his father and mother. It is nothing positive, but again, when hungry and the child is there, not too many positive thoughts come to mind.

Specially with Indian health care being is needy, not to mention the jobs. As you say that a receptionist cannot continue with her life and also carry forward her responsibilities as a mother is very tragic. You live in USA right? I am sure you will agree that there (as well as in Poland, even though we are no where near to the US or other Western European economies) people can afford this much. I think my understanding of India is not so clear yet, I only remain in one perspective, I just live with my in laws now, and they are well off.

Mother India will be a must watch. I need to watch how things are. Sadly I think I will not get time and neither will my husband take me to the slums I heard of India. I don't blame him, he is careful for me. But maybe in such a realistic movie, I will be able to get a peek into some portions I would never come across in my entire visit.

It is just sad that some men can go so low. It is really very sad, but what to do? Ouch

About job for Vaishali, I hope she could find one after the delivery of the child, as it seems government will not support (in Poland government support a mother in these days so that she can live and give childbirth even if she is all alone).

You are right, Manju the wife of her elder brother from her perspective have too much on her that she will not be happy to take another load. Everyone have their own lives.

Don't be upset if I said something wrong Smile, I really am new in India and just saw glimpses Wink, not to mention my world in India is very limited and I am trying to make the most of this limited but very important little world with my most important relations as you know SmileHug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanLuvSSever--Hope--anu rulzkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Don't be upset if I said something wrong Smile, I really am new in India and just saw glimpses Wink, not to mention my world in India is very limited and I am trying to make the most of this limited but very important little world with my most important relations as you know SmileHug

I can NEVER be upset with someone like you simply coz ur opinion differs from me on a certain topic . Each one opines from his or her experience of life .The Life I saw from close quarters in a third world country like India made my thinking this way . No one is right or wrong , its all a matter of perspective only .
But DO watch Mother India . We will have a blast , both of us , discussing it in pm .
SmileHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever--Hope--Dabulls23

simmy78 Newbie
simmy78
simmy78

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
I so wanted to keep out of the discussions and remain the silent reader. But I am drawn to share something. 

My best friend has an elder sister and both of them were raised by their single mom because the father died. They lived with their father's brother because the mom did not feel safe to raise girls alone in India. The uncle and his wife abused the girls and their mother on a daily basis but they kept quiet because of the Mom. The younger one (my friend) was the daring one and she fought every time the uncle abused but her options were limited too. So she also focussed on her education and took loans and came to the US. Now she has a steady job and an independent life. Now she supports her Mom, pampers her, brings her to the US and basically they have a gala time. She supports her uncle's family too. Slowly this is helping the Mom to become strong and stand up to uncle because she feels her own is there to support her now. But her sister just gave in to all the abuse and did not fight or focus on her self development. She is living a stable life too, but her marriage and her in laws and her life now, is not of her preference. 

The younger one waited patiently and focused on her self development, took the money from the uncle to support her education, bore all the abuse but did not let her self development stop. So now she has a deep sense of self respect because the independence and freedom is giving wings to the self respect feelings. 

The elder one did not want to take uncle's money because she was scared and did not want to upset him more (I know Vaishu's reasons are diff). But the bottom line is that she feels even more sad and helpless in life on a daily basis. She does not have courage to stand up to abuse done by in laws. 

I know the Vaishali case is diff here. But life has certain moments where you have to gulp down your pride, do whats best for the present so the future can be what you want it to be. Closing down options impulsively sometimes has big costs. It had in my friend's sister's case. 

Facing deep adversity myself and having met so many diff people over the course of my life, I have come to believe one thing - Our experiences govern our thinking and shape our choices. those you have seen the tough side of life end up thinking practically too along with only idealistically. Those who have been blessed to stay away from tough adversity (I am not talking about usual ups and downs) have the luxury of idealistic thinking alone. 

In this case its not even a matter or self respect or idealistic view point. Its pure birthright of a child on both the parent's resources. Vaishu has a right on both her parents whether Manju likes it or not and her child has a right on Dharmu whether Vaishu likes it or not.

Edited by simmy78 - 10 March 2011 at 9:41am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fangobluenaavaLuvSSeverbee5--Hope--anu rulzDabulls23

malinn Goldie
malinn
malinn

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged

If its war thats needed......then let there be war.....albeit one of words only....

This was the exact writing of yours, to which I objected:

------

...Madhuri chose to only focus on acuiring help for Varun and NOT stop the financial flow . I wud not Judge her . Coz guys See what happens to Vaishu now .........I dont see a rosy picture for her . Madhuri was practical enough not to take him to a point where he wud DROP all financial responsibility as she had no other options .

When Manav walked upto him and taunted him that today he was more GAREEB than even him coz he had lost out on everything ....his Rishtas like Mom , Wife , sasural , Satish and wud later encounter Business losses also .

Why was Manav taking out PERSONAL KHUNNAS and taunting about GAREEB etc in such a moment of crisis ...........was that the time to strut and taunt ? Shudnt Manav be focussing only on Vaishus problem ? Manav only suceeded in turning him UGLIER . He actually walked out with head held high , leaving all the Karanjkars open mouthed .

Clever , Clever Dharmu . Practical to the last and not wasting a moment on DEFEAT or REMORSE but turning EVERY situation on the opponents and walking away victorious .That day on terrace Dharmu turned the tables on Archana and told her to shut up and join him in hiding his truth coz HER sister wud be at loss .Today the moment all broke relations with him , he disclaimed financial responsibility coz he still has HIS finances and a family ..Madhuri , Varun and perhaps a second child .

What a villain . Very bad one , but immensely practical . The Stupid Karanjkars cud learn a thing or two by sitting at his feet .

-------

Now, you will agree with me.....whether this above paras screams mercenery and materialistic.....you have written words of .....great appreciation for Dharmesh, since his mercenery mind is practical and better to survive in this world.....

You have decided that there is no possibility if being gareeb if one loses the love of one's parents or family.....since only money matters......Manav is a fool to even verbalise such things.....

Its your own words and your own opinion.....U decide......whether I was right in  my obection of your above opinion or not...

According to the above.....you would have Vaishali be more practical like Madhuri....so that the money flow does not stop......UHHHH......I guess I do think I would have more self respect and prefer to leave such a man....than to be with him simply for the flow of money......

You will be surprised Kool, at how many people agree with this view.....as opposed to yours.... But then again, I don't really expect you to agree.......No issues there.....I can see both sides - for the both of us......

Edited by malinn - 10 March 2011 at 9:49am

Go to top