Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: umayal

Di, so wish to see all this. Especially the underlined. Wow ARMAN kids and archu-sachu bond.Love to see it. When my archu do something constructive for Deshmukhs,I would be the most happiest. I dont know ,why the Cvs cannot show her sensible and help D's in what way she can(as you said above-all these are sensible,constructive issues), rather than showing her so sacrificing and Dumb.

Hope I see it in the upcoming ,future episodes.
Please give these ideas in your commentary section di.
we all wish to see this.
Archu helping manav in  his business,Archu and sachu and everything you said.

ok I will give these ideas in commentary . Frankly umi I wud LOVE Archu to have twins and Savita to be surrounded by her 3 grandkids supervising their games while Archu looks happily on from the kitchen . Savita will be a much happier woman then u know . She wont have TIMe only to be angry or frustrated . I also want Archu to help Damodar win an award in his acting career .They can show her sitting with his papers and correcting his dialogues as he paces up and down the rroom , practicing for a difficult role . They can show so many constructive happy things u know ?but they involve Archu in so many Karanjkar problems that she has no FURSAT only for sasural except being nice when they meet , bas .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail
Aww........ ARCHU having Twins. πŸ˜Š   😍

A sweetu Boy and a Girl like in our home,

or a Hearty Lovable Angels like in your Home. ❀️

Di,if such a Scene happens in PR(Savita with Grand kids and archu watching it) , I will download it and watch it many times just like I watched Sushita's proposal . πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Surely that scene would be a rocking one as Ushaji is a fabulous actress and Ankita will look lovely in it.

Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Aww........ ARCHU having Twins. πŸ˜Š   😍

A sweetu Boy and a Girl like in our home,

or a Hearty Lovable Angels like in your Home. ❀️

Di,if such a Scene happens in PR, I will download it and watch it many times just like I watched Sushita's proposal . πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

And they SHOULD have twins ........why ? Coz everything happened unfortunately LATE in their life . Marraige resulted in divorce , consummation late .........sisters went ahead in marital life but aRMAN remained behind . So compensate by giving them two babies at once . Show Archu busy , happy , bustling about , coming going to functions with her 3 babies in which she makes extra effort to make Sachu never feel left out , insisting that her MIL is greeted with respect , managing Manavs business too , inspite of working at home . Show Manav happy as his kids rush to greet him ........show him laughing as kids trick Savita ........Show how Savita , who is angry with full world nEVER scolds her grandkids but loves them immensely . Show her saying that the very Archana whose foot steps took away a life from this house has filled this house with LIFE today .........she had never taken that life away , I was wrong . One who fills house with so much lIFE and Happiness can never be what I said she was . This is how it shud be shown .But CVs.........I really really do not understand from WHERE they get sucking silly ideas that r only destructive .
LuvSSever thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Show her saying that the very Archana whose foot steps took away a life from this house has filled this house with LIFE today .........she had never taken that life away , I was wrong . One who fills house with so much lIFE and Happiness can never be what I said she was . This is how it shud be shown .But CVs.........I really really do not understand from WHERE they get sucking silly ideas that r only destructive .

Exactly what I wish to hear from Savita about archu.
Precisely the more appropriate and exact scenario that will make savita say all this.

Di,  πŸ€— for saying this scenario and this post.

Please Do insist on this.
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

bee This ACTUALLY can happen ok . Shibu can be a replacement for street smart Sachin . With Manav as RAM . OMG this is POSSIBLE .The old drunk can confess to his wild fornications when outta town saying U always disprespected me so I did GALTI once .And u know the GALTIS r costly , it ALWAYS is the woman's ovulation day. And they HATE Protection .

🀣 🀣
unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Kool! Hows Smarty now? I hope she is better😊
arumups thumbnail

Yes, Seriously when will we see HER House to be Happy ,The Deshmukhs.
They are devoid of happiness for a long period of time.

I really wish them to be happy or Arrey atleast a Normal life  that doesn't have tamashas and Sadness everyday.

Actually ,Angry at the CV's that they made my archu to be such a girl with that luck to Deshmukhs.
why cant for once they can show that they have ben lucky to have a good natured girl like archu.

Its not that the story and interest will end if D's were happy. why not for a few days they be happy,
when K's can be like that.

Still showing the D's Normal ,there  are many tracks (like trouble from jay or outside to ARMAN) which will keep us hooked.

In my POV  what CV's are showing is. "You try ruining others life and happiness, god will ruin your life and happiness". it is as simple as that. Happiness in the Deshmuks family will come back Only after savita is done paying for all the evil things she has done and stop doing evil and cruel things.
 savita is suffering because of all the evil things she has done. Damodar and Manav are suffering for  not stopping her evilness other than damodar saying, savita you will pay for your sins...
 Manav  didn't stop his mother abusing his wife ( who is his complete responsibility). he didn't even questions his mother when she snatched sravani's baby.
 Savita said  sravani is nothing to baby sachin just a source to bring him to me. IF sravani is nothing to the baby sachin then svaita should be nothing to her children too.
Just because savita got some mental illness (for loosing control over Manav) people won't forget
all the evil and cruel things she has done... I thing they are going to show that archana will forget all the pain savita caused and take care of her like a daughter.  Because it makes manav happy and she will do anything for his happiness just like manav would do anything for archana's happiness.

many viewers are liking what they are seeing that's why show is doing good!!! 

Instead of seeing savita being sick like this I personally would have like to see her suffering for her sins and regretting what she has done. They need show bad people (manjusha, rasika,) getting
punished veryyyyy badly.

LuvSSever thumbnail
Originally posted by: arumups

In my POV  what CV's are showing is. "You try ruining others life and happiness, god will ruin your life and happiness". it is as simple as that. Happiness in the Deshmuks family will come back Only after savita is done paying for all the evil things she has done and stop doing evil and cruel things.

Hi arumups,

I dont know your exact name, Hope I can call you like that,

I was neither a Savita aai supporter nor a Basher(these days).
with respect to the savita in older days,when ARMAN separated and she abused Archana,I hate her a lot. Even I was also the one saying that the evil Manju and savita aai was the initiator of ARMAN sufferings and Divorce. So they should pay badly.

She had been wrong and still wrong in being this much stubborn,
But if you see the track for a quite long back, Dont you feel that She has paid enough.
And that family needs happiness. ok as you said if only those who ruined should suffer ,
then the first and atmost initiator of all these is Manjusha, are we seeing her paying for all what she had done. No. and rasika ,she  always go scott free(same go for dharmesh and Jay too).So why only D's should suffer. They can also be happy for a change.

savita is suffering because of all the evil things she has done. Damodar and Manav are suffering for  not stopping her evilness other than damodar saying, savita you will pay for your sins...

Savita suffering a lot,damo suffering and so Manav suffering ,ok then it ultimately ends in who's suffering , ARCHANA. Archana can be happy fully only when her entire home is happy. I need archu's happiness (what I expect as I would accept the fact I am archu fan) which lies in Deshmukh's happiness. Thats why I wish to see that.

In this scenario,if you say who has done Paap(savita - according to you) should suffer,then Ultimately ARMAN will also suffer. Is that what we need.Then does it mean that,they have also done something bad.

Manav  didn't stop his mother abusing his wife ( who is his complete responsibility).
he didn't even questions his mother when she snatched sravani's baby.

Thats the mistake Manav has terribly done. Guided his aai in the wrong path. In the circumstances(you mentioned above and shravani engagement,sindhoor scenarios) where he should have stopped his aai and should reply back against her,he kept Mum and now where he should let it go,he is being stubborn.

Savita said  sravani is nothing to baby sachin just a source to bring him to me. IF sravani is nothing to the baby sachin then svaita should be nothing to her children too.
Just because savita got some mental illness (for loosing control over Manav) people won't forget
all the evil and cruel things she has done...

Arrey Yaar, All things can be forgiven on a account that how they had repent.For me though she is stubborn and done wrong things before  ,I felt she had paid enough and is  at the edge of her life
And what she did can be forgiven on the basis what is needed right now.

I thing they are going to show that archana will forget all the pain savita caused and take care of her like a daughter.  Because it makes manav happy and she will do anything for his happiness just like manav would do anything for archana's happiness.

Ofcourse my archu will do that and thats what I need too,To clear the misunderstanding between her and her Saas,so that there is some harmony in D's house.
You will say Savita was still wrong in Handling archu that way,even I dont like her way of treating archu,if she treats like that,I too want archu to be far away from her, But then,Savita as her own reasons to hate archu, so its archu's take to prove that she was not like that and clear that misunderstanding and make her Saas understand this.

many viewers are liking what they are seeing that's why show is doing good!!! 

If showing is Doing Good,I am so Happy(Because I love the leads),But I would say that it has a High TRP because of the fantastic Leads and the entire cast it has.
Because if you see the comments here, how many displeasures are there with the current track,you could see it.

Instead of seeing savita being sick like this I personally would have like to see her suffering for her sins and regretting what she has done. They need show bad people (manjusha, rasika,) getting
punished veryyyyy badly.

The first line,I would say ,ok me too dont prefer she being mentally depressed,rather both ARMAN and her coming on Mutual terms with analysing each of their mistake(Manav for guided his mom in wrong path,Archu fro always giving in to his demands and Savita for being not seeing what the true happiness is and what her son wants) is what I would prefer.. and
definitely not more sufferings for Savita which will endup in a havoc state for entire D clan which includes archu too.

The Last line completely agree .

Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ arumups and umi

i definitely agree umi that Savita has suffered enough...everyone has suffered enough...it's time for some happiness. 

arumups.....i never would like to see anyone suffer - even bad people... what i want to see is people changing...sometimes that comes from suffering, but i would never wish it upon anyone.  yes we do pay the consequences of our deeds, and in this show many seems to get by scot free and don't seem to pay the consequences ..... we don't know why...but actually...that's true in real life too.. some of the worst people seem to get by with everything....and good people seem to suffer so much.......if anything this show is true to real life in that regard...

look, we all make mistakes. even bad people should have a chance to redeem themselves...
mpov.  :)

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

arumups , Hi ...I am also an Archana supporter ,  even though I know she is not a perfect character but out of the entire cast she is my favourite ....

I also don't want two things ..

1. I don't want Savita to suffer any more ...Whatever , she has paid  enough ...If she suffers then Manav will go to pieces  he loves his mother so much and I believe whatever he is doing right now is only so that in the long run his mother is happy and lives a comfortable and good life .
And if Manav gets hurt then you know very well who will get 10 times more hurt because of that ...yup ...It's apni Archu only so as this is all connected ...let's hope for the best for the Deshmukhs also .....

2. If savita stays this way and keeps absuing and cursing then I hope Archan will not stay in the same house as Savita ...I hope they show Manav as a strong enough man who is making up for his past mistakes when he did not stand up for his wife when his mother was hurting her ...I hope he gets Archana  the respect that she deserves ...