Kool Comments : Dharmesh issue Edited note pg 15 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Nice rebuttal Kool!

I'm concerned about the precap from today's show. Madhuri's expression was far too concerned and worried as Archana was telling her about the fact that she (Madhuri) has legal status alone and not Vaishali. I really REALLY do hope that tehse CVs don't make Madhuri into some kind of pseudo-Archana and have her divorce Dharmesh for the sake of Vaishali and her child! That would be the end of PR for me!
Originally posted by excelsa7

Nice rebuttal Kool!

I'm concerned about the precap from today's show. Madhuri's expression was far too concerned and worried as Archana was telling her about the fact that she (Madhuri) has legal status alone and not Vaishali. I really REALLY do hope that tehse CVs don't make Madhuri into some kind of pseudo-Archana and have her divorce Dharmesh for the sake of Vaishali and her child! That would be the end of PR for me!

Trust Archana to be goody goody to madhuri NOW realising SHE has the legal rihts , NOT her sister . Till yesterday she was telling her go to PUNE dont roam streets of MUMBAI .

Archana was even telling Vaishu to HOLD ON TO THE MANGALSUTRA .
Di, Exactly felt the same with Sulo-Archu Issue. Archu as to be corrected is the right thing. Why didn't sulo corrected her strongly and tell her off  strongly. I am disappointed with her.

Then Ajit ,again not so welcome change. All thro the scene I was thinking,oh no dont chnage your mind,No no was my thinking. But what to do CVs have something in store for us,obviously the one which we are not for .

Poor Vandu. As you said,Hope they stop it here,Keep Ajit as he is(good) and try to bring Dharmu and Jai on pic to add spice.
Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
Originally posted by excelsa7

Nice rebuttal Kool!

OMG! Please dont give such ideas to the lazy CVs. Madhuri has a sick child and no support of any kind. She should not divorce Dharmesh for Vaishali's sake. Now, if she cant stand him, it's a different issue. Then, she should fleece Dharmesh off every penny and leave with Varun. But let Madhuri's character be real-let her have some rights of being the legal wife and mother of Dharmesh's child. Let Dharmu run off to America, Madz can stay with her nice in-laws with Varun and get her rightful family.
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Trust Archana to be goody goody to madhuri NOW realising SHE has the legal rihts , NOT her sister . Till yesterday she was telling her go to PUNE dont roam streets of MUMBAI .

Archana was even telling Vaishu to HOLD ON TO THE MANGALSUTRA .
Yes - I found Archana's lecture regarding the Mangalsutra highly irritating! Seriously - what exactly is she supposed to be holding on to??? 

Wish Madhuri would point out that Archana is now once more treating her like a human being - now that the fact that Madhuri has all righs has come out in the open.

Really hope that Madhuri keeps her wits about her and will not become altruistic for the sake of Archana - who treated her so badly in the past!

Would really like to see Dharmesh's mother embracing Varun as her own... She seems like a fair woman - she must recognise the pain and suffering that Madhuri also bore at the hands of her son... would be nice to see a track develop in this direction - but unlikely I guess

It is a real shame that the dumb CVs have begun to destroy Ajit's character.... I feel sorry for Vandita... and this will have repercussions for Manav'e buisness as well.

Sav aai state is pathetic di. Manav and Damo are solely responsible.

And whats with this Shibu - a mystery.😕
Edited by umayal - 13 years ago

kool...ur commentary is so right......I think the problem with us Indian is that we always think money is a bad thing to want and so being materialistic is bad.

When I first started living in the West...I always thought that how people were so materialistic to want and will openly say that they want more money or a higher salary in lieu of job satisfaction or anything else.....it was like wow is money so important. But as I started living here I realized that people in the West are just true to themselves more than we will ever be. Meaning that we at the end do want to live better...have a lot of money, cars houses , jewelry etc etc but will never be forthright in our want....as if saying that we want money will make us instantly bad....See u r so right when u say everything cost money....Being a doctor/lawyer/ going to business schools -  all cost money and people who lacks money will in some way lack  education and will miss out on their opportunities to earn and get a good life....what is smart about that.....and it is so true ;  can you really achieve anything on empty stomach and can you really achieve anything in life without higher education. Simply can't understand the rationale to accepting poverty and consequently lack of education that cycles backs to more poverty...beats me

Originally posted by sowmya_jairam

OMG! Please dont give such ideas to the lazy CVs. Madhuri has a sick child and no support of any kind. She should not divorce Dharmesh for Vaishali's sake. Now, if she cant stand him, it's a different issue. Then, she should fleece Dharmesh off every penny and leave with Varun. But let Madhuri's character be real-let her have some rights of being the legal wife and mother of Dharmesh's child. Let Dharmu run off to America, Madz can stay with her nice in-laws with Varun and get her rightful family.
I completely agre with you! I reall really hope that the CVs don't make her as STUPID as Archana - when it comes to sacrificing the WRONG thing at the WRONG times!
I agree to all yr points - very realistic & practical as well as demonstrating a sound understanding of psychology (dharmesh's)
Originally posted by umayal

Di, Exactly felt the same with Sulo-Archu Issue. Archu as to be corrected is the right thing. Why didn't sulo corrected her strongly and tell her off. strongly I am disappointed with her.

Then Ajit ,again not so welcome change. All thro the scene I was thinking,oh no dont chnage your mind,No no was my thinking. But what to do CVs have something in store for us,obviously the one which we are not for .

Poor Vandu. As you said,Hope they stop it here,Keep Ajit as he is(good) and try to bring Dharmu and Jai on pic to add spice.

Once a person is addicted to something, it takes very strong will power and emotional support to get over it and even more not to become addicted again. Ajit's circumstances, especially his mother is driving him to bad habits again. Rasika loves her children, whatever else she may be. She is also smart. She should recognize that Ajit is slipping and work with Vandu to stop it. If things get better at home for Ajit, he may not fall into bad company again.

Archana's reprimand was not sufficient in any way. She is playing God with her sister's lives when she cant handle her own. Dont mean to sound insensitive, but Sulochana's asthma attacks are not as serious as Vaishali's and the baby who's not even been born yet. They have their whole lives ahead of them, and ARMAN's and Vaishu's inept handling of this mess has created more problems for both Vaishali and the baby. Sulochana should have told Archana and Vaishali in no uncertain terms that she ought to know of any problems in her children's lives if they cannot handle it themselves, or atleast let manohar or Vinod know and help. Why they didnt tell Vinod before this beats me.