TOI: Bebo comes to an end!

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Sabki Laadli Bebo comes to an end

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Mar 10, 2011, 12.00am IST

In a time when the channel is the sole authority which can seal the fate of a show by axing it, very rarely do we see a production house deciding to put an end to its baby. 

Sabki Laadli Bebo, which launched approximately two years ago is rumoured to be going off air during the last week of March. The show that was launched at the prime time slot of 10:00 pm and was later shifted to an early evening slot of 6:30 pm. The show continued to perform well for the channel. Apparently, monetary differences have led to this development. 

"The production house decided to end the show as it was becoming increasingly difficult to meet the absurd demands of the leading couple — Shivshakti Sachdeva and Anuj Sachdeva of the show. They quoted an outrageous fee and nobody was in a mood to relent. The show in all likelihood will end on 25th March,"states our source. Both Shivshakti and Anuj remained unavailable for comment.

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
i just hope its all rumor,
they cannot end the show like this, please CVs don't end the show pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
we still need to get the official notice from SP and production house its self, i am really hoping its all a false news....

Edited by juhuti - 09 March 2011 at 12:03pm
ganga16tr IF-Dazzler
ganga16tr
ganga16tr

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
nooooo! this cant happen... not yet! and noo this isnt on of my fake articles... i can never write something like this! OHHH  MY DAYSSS! nooooo! ambo havent even made their SR yet!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofan

ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ganga16tr

nooooo! this cant happen... not yet! and noo this isnt on of my fake articles... i can never write something like this! OHHH  MY DAYSSS! nooooo! ambo havent even made their SR yet!

Relax Ganga
First I Thought This Was A Fake Articles Too... If Someone Playing A Game With Us Again... Why Isn't Upload On I-F Yet If This True... Hoping This Is A False News... Please Make This A False News God Please Please We Still Didn't See More Of AmBo Lives (Inshallah)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ganga16tr

ganga16tr IF-Dazzler
ganga16tr
ganga16tr

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
helppp! this cant be happening.. i'm having a heart attack!
-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ganga16tr

helppp! this cant be happening.. i'm having a heart attack!

i guess we all r having heart attack,... all of a sudden
how come, i just hope its all rumor,
Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Pls frendz dont have a heart attack yet, lets be a little more calm and lets think about it cool-mindedly.
The article has been published in Times of India, which I guess is an authentic Indian media source so I doubt that the news is completely false. Something wrong is definitely being cooked. But on the other hand, the excuse for the ending the show is tooo lame to be believed. Actors do have a right to demand a higher payment, but I dont think it would be outrageously high, as Sinha Di said this just seems an exaggeration. And then we know that SP has placed its axe on SLB before as well but nothing happened so lets not be disappointed yet.

Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
And now don't kill me for what I'm gonna say next.
I know I love SLB and AmBo... And I love this forum and our AmBo dreamland even more, it is going to be a hard job living without this forum's fuel for me as well as my other friends.

But... but we know that the CVs have not been doing a good enough job on the show and the TRPs have been quite low lately so this news is not a total surprise... Muje hr wakt is buri khabr ka dhachka laga hi rehta tha... So at some point we all knew that this is coming... Coz of the zigzag storyline and too many bloopers in the show...

I dont know what to say, of course I am not happy but may be this turns out to be a better decsion for Anuj n Shiv as well, their careers deserve a better boost... (and may be I'll be able to concentrate more on my studies as well... )

Another but again... despite whatever I have said, I'd willingly try to be an active part of any try that is made on the forum to save our laadla show... coz even if there is something wrong with one of our dearer things, we can't stop loving it... Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShivi-Afeelicious-

Go to top