Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-MAANEET apne baby ke liye...... (Page 29)

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
aditi - me going to go in 5 minutes, sweet maan dreamsHugHugHugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divareena

Originally posted by aditi123_78

reena...yes i was in fb Big smile

i just want to mention another thing....dadi's second smile was the most hateful one...by that i mean the one which she smiled at dev after maan signed the form...

she smiled at dev to assure him that his baby is in safe hands with maan...CANNOT BELIEVE IT....dadi really believes that a rapist is the baby's papa....

i wonder wat wud hv happened if she had a daughter being raped by a criminal and then becoming pregnant...wud she hv forced her to marry that rapist just because the baby is created from that rapist's sperms....

i really wish maan stops respecting this b**ch....sorry...i am so angry i cannot control myself....she doesnt deserve even an iota of maan's love....
aditi - aww dont worry about expressing your angerHugHugHug  Devil is well now so why does dadi not ask him to leave, he is always around geet and maan. Dadi should try and understand how uncomfortbale it must be for geet.

You are right that if what happened to geet happed to dadi's daughter,she would view this from a different perspective.

i agree aditi and reena dadima wud have dealt it in a different way............actually anni is also in Geet's place............i mean even wat Arjun did with anni was also rape i mean he used an innocent girl for his revenge and rem how he told all this proudly to his sis NT who is in coma that now he has hurt Maan the most and taken the revenge using his sis............so let us see how dadi wud react when she comes to know how arjun used her granddaughter slept with her for his revenge...........those days i hated arjun like how v all hate dev............

adoremevirgo

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
@aditi and reena...........i was about to go that time but again stayed...............now finally going..........bye gn sweet maaneet dreams

adoremevirgo

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

i just want to mention another thing....dadi's second smile was the most hateful one...by that i mean the one which she smiled at dev after maan signed the form...

she smiled at dev to assure him that his baby is in safe hands with maan...CANNOT BELIEVE IT....dadi really believes that a rapist is the baby's papa....

i wonder wat wud hv happened if she had a daughter being raped by a criminal and then becoming pregnant...wud she hv forced her to marry that rapist just because the baby is created from that rapist's sperms....

i really wish maan stops respecting this b**ch....sorry...i am so angry i cannot control myself....she doesnt deserve even an iota of maan's love....
aditi u really seem sooo mad at dadi............MAANEET will never disrespect her nor stop loving and caring for her.............it is just really sad to see that dadima is emotionally blackmailing MAANEET for devil' sake..................anywys i gtg now..............gn sweet maaneet dreamsHug...........ab calm down watch today' MAANEET's scene seeing the scene ur love and ur admiration for MAANEET will help u calm down ur ghussa and hatred for dadi will reduce seeing MAANEET sweety...............

spee....i cannot calm down where dadi is concerned....i am not talking about the emotional blackmailing part....that is irritating but the fact that she still considers dev as the "real" papa...is the cause of my so much hatred....

dadi assuring him of baby's safety in maan's hands is just beyond my endurance level....from now on this dadi's character is dead from my POV...she is even more hateful than dev....

at least dev has confessed everything to maan and as a respect to maan never once looks into maan's eyes while talking to him...
but dadi....away from maan's eyes gives ishaaras and smiles to dev as if to assure him that maan is taking care of dev's wife and dev's baby AngryAngryAngry

i will be very happy if in next epi dadi has a fatal heart attack....ok...i am going to sleep before i become too venomous towards dadi...

but i repeat....for me she is dead from now on....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divareenasptrno

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

aditi u really seem sooo mad at dadi............MAANEET will never disrespect her nor stop loving and caring for her.............it is just really sad to see that dadima is emotionally blackmailing MAANEET for devil' sake..................anywys i gtg now..............gn sweet maaneet dreamsHug...........ab calm down watch today' MAANEET's scene seeing the scene ur love and ur admiration for MAANEET will help u calm down ur ghussa and hatred for dadi will reduce seeing MAANEET sweety...............

spee....i cannot calm down where dadi is concerned....i am not talking about the emotional blackmailing part....that is irritating but the fact that she still considers dev as the "real" papa...is the cause of my so much hatred....

dadi assuring him of baby's safety in maan's hands is just beyond my endurance level....from now on this dadi's character is dead from my POV...she is even more hateful than dev....

at least dev has confessed everything to maan and as a respect to maan never once looks into maan's eyes while talking to him...
but dadi....away from maan's eyes gives ishaaras and smiles to dev as if to assure him that maan is taking care of dev's wife and dev's baby AngryAngryAngry

i will be very happy if in next epi dadi has a fatal heart attack....ok...i am going to sleep before i become too venomous towards dadi...

awww aditi HugHugHugHugsweet maan dreams

spee - sweet maan dreamsHugHugHugHug

i better go to sleep before at work i start typing maan and geet in my emailsLOLLOL

Edited by divareena - 10 March 2011 at 3:34pm

adoremevirgosptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged

hun u can let it out u can express watever u feel in front of crazies dear.........even i can't stand her behaviour nowadays...................she has become too insensitive y can't she see MAANEET's pain how torturous it is for MAANEET to see dev to bear dev in KM and KC............i can't believe she has placed that devil above MAANEET..........now she is acting like devil is her everything...........even i better go now............gn sweet maaneet dreams sweety HugHugHugHug

Edited by sptrno - 10 March 2011 at 3:43pm

divareenaadoremevirgo

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged

the way maan was giving his speech today starting with his own dad....one thing is clear now that maan shared a very warm relation with his own dad....so, i guess it is his mom who gave him the reason to hate girls and then later on sameera...

i felt till today maan misses his dad very much....and i am feeling that he wants to stand up to the standard of his own dad by showering all his love on this baby of his and geet's....

divareena

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Todays episode dekhne ke baad i have a bad feelings . We saw too much happiness and baby talk .............so Cvs ne humhe ab shoke dega .Kya MC will happen now.......................

i am very much pro baby...this unborn baby is as much as soul of this show as maneet are...i think even more the baby has connected with us....even maneet today exists just for the baby...their every convo has the baby as subject...their every dream revolves round the baby....widout the baby there is no maneet and as such there is no GHSP....

and mona....even i felt the same today...wen they showed the doll scene....i cud understand then that maan will just get to hold this doll and will never get to hold the real baby....
MC is a sure thing now CryCryCry

i am so sad and depressed after seeing the fb pics...after watching the doll scene today...i am even more eager to see the real baby in maan's arms...
if maan can become so emotional over just a doll....then just imagine mona...how beautiful his expressions will be wen he will get to hold the real baby....

by nature a baby is born out of physical union of a man and woman....even if love exists or not....sometimes couples lead a very unsatisfactory married life due to various differences between them...but still they give birth to kids...

but in case of maneet the baby is born out of their pure love and trust...there has been no physical union between them....maan has accepted the baby in his life out of sheer love and admiration for geet and now he is genuinely in love with the baby too....
the reason the baby is existing in maneet's life is love and only love and not some physical lust...

this makes this baby extra special and i wud hate to see this baby die....
i read in someone's take in fb that maybe it is better if the baby dies...then geet can move forward in her life....
that is so insensitive thing to say...this baby is not only of geet but also of maan...and they r husband and wife....how come a baby in a married couple's life be an obstruction for them....

if the writer thinks that dev will keep interfering in maneet's life because of the baby...then let me say here that dev is just too negligible in front of maneet's love for each other...dev can never create any prob in maneet's life....because for maan and geet dev does not exist....

the baby's death will kill a part of maan and geet forever....they will never be the same again....wat life will it be widout the baby...
i agree it is risky to bring real babies on sets where the adult actors r falling ill so often....but there r these high tech dolls of today....they r as close to real babies as possible and can be easily shot though clever camera angles...surf thru google if anyone wants to see samples of such dolls...
i hope the CVs take all these into consideration before going for the MC track....

Edited by aditi123_78 - 10 March 2011 at 11:58pm

sptrno

Go to top