Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-MAANEET apne baby ke liye...... (Page 28)

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divareena

Oh no maan is getting married in 15 days.  Rimi is kidnapped, that's ok. They can keep her.

Maan cannot live without geet but i am dying to know if he will marry rimi or not

who is rimi?...........reena dear did u write this in the wrong thread?LOLLOLLOL......... 

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

Spee - in the precap i would have liked to see a more romantic song.

reena sweety precap song is for maaneet as mama aur papa..........don't worry soon v will get a romantic song where v will see maaneet as a newly married coupleWinkWinkWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
reena...yes i was in fb Big smile

i just want to mention another thing....dadi's second smile was the most hateful one...by that i mean the one which she smiled at dev after maan signed the form...

she smiled at dev to assure him that his baby is in safe hands with maan...CANNOT BELIEVE IT....dadi really believes that a rapist is the baby's papa....

i wonder wat wud hv happened if she had a daughter being raped by a criminal and then becoming pregnant...wud she hv forced her to marry that rapist just because the baby is created from that rapist's sperms....

i really wish maan stops respecting this b**ch....sorry...i am so angry i cannot control myself....she doesnt deserve even an iota of maan's love....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

@reena and aditi............gn sweet maaneet dreams girls

adoremevirgo

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Originally posted by sptrno

Oh no maan is getting married in 15 days.  Rimi is kidnapped, that's ok. They can keep her.

Maan cannot live without geet but i am dying to know if he will marry rimi or not

who is rimi?...........reena dear did u write this in the wrong thread?LOLLOLLOL......... 
I was reading muskan's ff and posted it in the wrong thread.LOL

sptrno

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

@reena and aditi............gn sweet maaneet dreams girls
spee sweet maan dreams HugHugHugHugHug

sptrno

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

i just want to mention another thing....dadi's second smile was the most hateful one...by that i mean the one which she smiled at dev after maan signed the form...

she smiled at dev to assure him that his baby is in safe hands with maan...CANNOT BELIEVE IT....dadi really believes that a rapist is the baby's papa....

i wonder wat wud hv happened if she had a daughter being raped by a criminal and then becoming pregnant...wud she hv forced her to marry that rapist just because the baby is created from that rapist's sperms....

i really wish maan stops respecting this b**ch....sorry...i am so angry i cannot control myself....she doesnt deserve even an iota of maan's love....
aditi - aww dont worry about expressing your angerHugHugHug  Devil is well now so why does dadi not ask him to leave, he is always around geet and maan. Dadi should try and understand how uncomfortbale it must be for geet.

You are right that if what happened to geet happed to dadi's daughter,she would view this from a different perspective.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgosptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

aditi u really seem sooo mad at dadi............MAANEET will never disrespect her nor stop loving and caring for her.............it is just really sad to see that dadima is emotionally blackmailing MAANEET for devil' sake..................anywys i gtg now..............gn sweet maaneet dreamsHug...........ab calm down watch today' MAANEET's scene seeing the scene ur love and ur admiration for MAANEET will help u calm down ur ghussa and hatred for dadi will reduce seeing MAANEET sweety...............

Edited by sptrno - 10 March 2011 at 3:22pm

adoremevirgo

Go to top