Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-MAANEET apne baby ke liye...... (Page 27)

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divareena

spee - kaha thi aap, me thought everyone left me HugHugHugHug
sorry sweety i was commenting on aditi's post and now going to comment on ur post...........i can never leave u before saying bye............i'm still here with u for u hunHugHugHugHugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

sorry sweety i was commenting on aditi's post and now going to comment on ur post...........i can never leave u before saying bye............i'm still here with u for u hunHugHugHugHugHugHug

HugHugHug i thought you went to get maan for me LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

aditi - you have gone on facebook again LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgosptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

My analysis

Why does kamina always to appear when maan and geet are together.

usse koi aur kaam nahi hai isliye KM mein aa jatha hai jaise bin bhulaya mehmaan that to when maaneet r having a happy moment when they r having breakfast/luch/dinner..........

At least maan can keep an eye on devil now. Bechara did not even eat his breakfast.

yes dear agar ab dev ne kuch evil plan kiya toh ab maan uska woh haal karega jo dev ne kabhi socha bhi nahi hoga 

Aww maan geet knows you too well and that is why she sent you that note to say to keep smiling. Love how he smiled after that.

Geet teasing maan is so good. Lool when maan said that "meri band bajaana tumhara sabse bada shock hai to geet" was so funny and true as well.

loved the scene so cute

Geet was so shocked to see maan there.  Why did the devil have to follow to the clinic as well.   When the nurse said about baby's father's signature, I could feel the silence, geet wanted maan to speak up and when he did geet was so happy. she had tears of joy in her eyes.

i know it was such a beautiful scene such a divine scene loved it to the core........today' epi made us cry.......just like MAANEET' tears our tears were also tears of joy, happiness, pride, respect, admiration and worship for MAANEET

Aww geet wanted to do yoga with all the other mums. I like how geet is the boss and maan bechara does everything she says. So sweet.

Lool maan thought they were asking him to talk about his feelings for geet instead of the baby. I loved his speech and how he is waiting for the baby to come and how will he call him daddy. It was so touching.  The minute he said that he is waiting for her, geet gives him a look and he says the baby boy then.

So sweet when they were shown how to hold a baby with the doll, change nappy etc. I knew maan would excel in all of the activities. He is MSK after all. LOLLOL

i know it was such a beautiful scene such a divine scene loved it to the core........today' epi made us cry.......just like MAANEET' tears our tears were also tears of joy, happiness, pride, respect, admiration and worship for MAANEET
sweet and lovely analysis hun!............my replies in green dear

Edited by sptrno - 10 March 2011 at 2:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

HugHugHug i thought you went to get maan for me LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i will get Maan for u sweety if i canLOLLOLWinkWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

My analysis

Why does kamina always to appear when maan and geet are together.

usse koi aur kaam nahi hai isliye KM mein aa jatha hai jaise bin bhulaya mehmaan that to when maaneet r having a happy moment when they r having breakfast/luch/dinner..........

At least maan can keep an eye on devil now. Bechara did not even eat his breakfast.

yes dear agar ab dev ne kuch evil plan kiya toh ab maan uska woh haal karega jo dev ne kabhi socha bhi nahi hoga 

Aww maan geet knows you too well and that is why she sent you that note to say to keep smiling. Love how he smiled after that.

Geet teasing maan is so good. Lool when maan said that "meri band bajaana tumhara sabse bada shock hai to geet" was so funny and true as well.

loved the scene so cute

Geet was so shocked to see maan there.  Why did the devil have to follow to the clinic as well.   When the nurse said about baby's father's signature, I could feel the silence, geet wanted maan to speak up and when he did geet was so happy. she had tears of joy in her eyes.

Aww geet wanted to do yoga with all the other mums. I like how geet is the boss and maan bechara does everything she says. So sweet.

Lool maan thought they were asking him to talk about his feelings for geet instead of the baby. I loved his speech and how he is waiting for the baby to come and how will he call him daddy. It was so touching.  The minute he said that he is waiting for her, geet gives him a look and he says the baby boy then.

So sweet when they were shown how to hold a baby with the doll, change nappy etc. I knew maan would excel in all of the activities. He is MSK after all. LOLLOL

sweet and lovely analysis hun!............my replies in green dear
geet and maan's expressions were amazing today.

adoremevirgosptrno

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

Loved all your analysis :

Spee – agree that maan has been and is always the baby's saviour. You are right that he did become baby's father before becoming geet's husband. He is so protective of the baby

Daily – lool agree that N is a twit.

Hima – I too thought that geet was waiting for maan to say that he is the baby's father. I really hated devils presence there at the clinic. Maan's speech was marvellous.

Mona – I don't think anything bad will happen to the baby yet.

Varsha – me wanted a more romantic song to see instead of the one they showed in the precap

Samata – maan and geet's expressions today were amazing. Geet was so proud of maan today.

Aarti – it was sweet when maan said that he is looking forward to the baby calling him dad.

sptrnobharkha

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

i will get Maan for u sweety if i canLOLLOLWinkWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
you can always kidnap him for me. aarti kaha gayi

sptrnobharkha

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

Spee - in the precap i would have liked to see a more romantic song.

Edited by divareena - 10 March 2011 at 3:06pm

sptrnobharkha

Go to top