Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-MAANEET apne baby ke liye...... (Page 25)

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
wat to say...superb epi....all 3 GC, DD and samir were out of the world....i really want to thank the CVs for bringing tog such talented actors....they r a treat to watch....

the epi starts with maan telling dev that he has told mr. kapoor not to give job to dev....obviously everyone from geet, dadi and dev were surprised by this...and were waiting for further explanation though nobody had the guts to question him...
then maan offers dev job in KC and telling him further not to go around luking for other jobs...
dadi was happy and smiled at dev and nodded at him to accept the offer...
geet smiled too....guys, here i was very disturbed....i cud understand dadi smiling of course but even though i hv been thinking hard cudnt find any reason y geet smiled....
it was clear by maan's expression that he was not happy with his own decision but he had no other choice...
so, geet's smile was very disturbing to me....after giving it a lot of thot i cud conclude just one thing...i refuse to believe that geet is slowly forgiving dev and so is happy that maan is helping dev settle down in life...
my feeling is that she is happy for maan....today dadi's only concern is dev....she wants dev to settle down with a gud job and she wants him to join KC....and maan knows that dadi has weak heart and as such he cannot bear to see her worried....so for dadi's sake he offered the job to dev....this way maan is relieved of the burden that dadi will not be concerned about dev anymore....and this relief of maan was the reason behind geet's smile....i hope this is the reason...

wen dev began to thank maan....he stopped dev and told him to thank dadi and his khurana title...there was a taunt in maan's voice as dev has already done more than enuf to demean the title....

and then maan left for office widout hving his brkfast....it clearly indicated how he took the decision against his own wishes...his trust on dev is zero and as such to involve him in business matters is a huge risk...which he has taken only for dadi....

geet sends lunch for maan too early and with it sends a note....reminding maan that his frowns r back...reminding him of his promise to smile always...maan smiles thinking how his mishti  always knows how to brighten up his mood....
and then geet calls and chides him for not calling her....and tells him he shud call him and say ILU...i loved how maan blushed at this....he is so cute....and sometimes i feel that it is gud that SR is not happening....till it happens there will always be an innocent shyness betwen them which i enjoy to the core....

and then an employees wants a half day because he will take his pregnant wife to yoga class....and suddenly maan cud think of nothing else....

as dadi and geet leaves for nursing home on getting maan's call....the devil overhears them....i wonder y these servants always pop up wen dev wants to intrude into maneet's life and disappears wenever geet needs them....i am sure dev is bribing them Wink

as geet and dadi reach nursing home....geet gets to know that maan has booked yoga sessions for her....she was thrilled and cudnt believe that maan is doing this....maan comes up and tries to joke that now the baby will not be fat like its mom....i love how maan always tries to lighten the situation wenever geet becomes too emotional and starts wondering how much maan is doing for her....because for maan watever he does comes naturally to him...

and then the devil comes up AngryAngry
how dare this devil steps into maneet world....someone shud kick him out at once....and as always maan's mood changes immediately and his smile vanishes....i hate dev for giving so much pain to maan...the mere sight of dev brings forth the intense hatred in maan but he controls himself for geet and dadi....
today dev's barging in is quite disturbing....maneet was hving one of the wonderful moment of their life but dev had to show his evil face to put a blemish on maneet's happiness...
dev's excuse that he was worried that something has hapened to maan was obviously not bought by maneet....
these days i like to speak less about dadi because i do not want to use abusive language for an old lady....her goal to normalise everything between maan and dev is a torture for me to watch....i always thot being a woman herself she wud never forgive a rapist even if the rapist is her grandson....
rape is the most heinous crime on earth....and i wud love to see the mother of such criminal herself shooting down her son....
i despise dadi for forcing maan to let dev stay in KM and now in KC....

i hv a horrible feeling that from now on wenevr maneet will enjoy some pvt moments dev will step in to spoil those spl moments...
i guess this is the hidden agenda of dev rite now....he knows the level of trust that maneet share and so he will never try to create MU between then because he knows he will never suceed....so he will try to create distance between maneet by spoiling every happy moments they will hv....
and then some nurse comes with a form to be signed by the father of the child....

and seeing maan and dev there...she asks who the father is...god...is she blind....didnt maan just hv his orientation yoga class....then how can someone else be the papa....
i loved this scene because GC, DD and samir were awesome with their expresssions....

dev was like wanting to come forward and take the form....how dare he....i truly felt that maan shud hv strangled him on the spot....

and geet was luking at maan expecting him to pronouce himself as the father of the baby....she cud herself reply to the nurse....but she wanted to give maan the beautiful feeling of telling everyone that he and only he is the father....not once did she look at dev even by instinct...which means for geet it is maan who is the father of her child in every sense....
for geet wat dev did to her was rape and fraud...and geet will never want to ackowledge that heinous moment as the birth of the baby in her womb....
rather the moment wen maan saved her and her baby from brij was the moment wen the baby actually got life....for her noone other than maan deserves to be called papa of her baby....

and maan standing there with disgust pouring out of his eyes...he cudnt tolerate dev sharing the same space where he was about to start a wonderful phase of his life with geet....and then he takes the form with determination and signs it saying that he is the baby's papa....his tone carried the gravity of truth and acceptance....acceptance to such extent that dev cud no longer remain standing there....

i hated the smile on dev's lips the moment maan signed the form...as if he is happy that his child has got such a gud father...to hell with him....the baby belongs to maan only and dev shud never be allowed to look at it even....
i hated how dadi luked at dev the instant the nurse asked who the papa is.....i cudnt believe it....does she really think that dev shud hv signed....DISGUSTING LADY....how i wish she and dev tog vanished from the face of the earth...they r doing nothing but spreading pollution...
i hv promised myself one thing today....no amount of goody goody scenes between maan and dadi in coming epis will arouse any respect from me for dadi....because now i know that dadi believes that dev is the papa and for that i will only hate her....

then the yoga class....i am speechless....i know maan doesnt exist in real life...but i wud never hv imagined that such a person exists in dreams too if not for this show....
geet complaining because maan booked the class only for her....she wants to do yoga with the other moms ignoring the fact that maan is not comfo in presence of others...
sometimes i feel geet demands too much from maan....maan has changed a lot for her....
from an emotionless, arrogant man he has become loving, caring, doting husband...who takes care of her every need...who fulfills her every wish even before those wishes take form in her own mind....

as maan has changed himself so much for geet....the least she can do is stop being so demanding....maan loves isolation...he wants to hv his moments with geet alone....but geet wants maan to change on that front too...
y does she want to change the basic nature of maan....if he can do so much for her y cant she respect his one wish....

"True love does not come by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly"....but somehow i feel geet always wants to mould maan according to her own picture of a perfect man...which is one thing maan never does...he never wants his mishti to change....

the yoga instructor then says that husbands only take care of their wives during the birth of first child and then gets busy with business....and geet looks accusingly at maan and maan assures her with his eyes that it will never happen for them....i loved their expressions....

then the yoga instructor asks maan to tell something about his feelings as wud be papa....at first he declines saying he is not comfo in sharing his feelings in front of everyone....but geet insisted....

and so maan tells about his feelings...barry has poured his heart into the dialogues no doubt and maan's voice modulation was just perfect...i simply loved the scene...GC deserves a standing ovation on this....his expression started with a shyness as he was not free in front of so many ppl....then his expression gradually changed to immense pride and joy....
i loved how he began by indicating the baby to be girl but then luks at geet and changes the gender at once....
he started with his hands in pocket clearly indicating his level of discomfort but by the time he finished he was holding geet....

i dont want to elaborate on the speech....it was beautifully enacted by GC and beautifully written by barry....i want the actual scene to hold and i dont want to add anything to it....

and as geet gets emotional and tears flow down...maan wipes them away...i loved how he continuously caressed her cheek till the instructor interrupted again with the next session of baby care....

and then the yoga teacher gives them a doll to teach them how to handle a new born....and i loved the serene expression on maan's face the instant he took the doll....really friends...i now cant wait for the baby to be born....i cant wait to see the new born baby in maan's arms....the look of immense pride and love that maan will hv in his eyes is beyond my imagination...

if GC and DD can give such wonderful expressions on holding just a doll....i cannot even begin to imagine how beautiful their expressions will be wen holding a living baby...
oh god cant wait now...if MC happens i will stop watching the show that instant....noone, not even the CVs hv the right to snatch the baby from maneet...

i loved the baby care training scene....the proud looks that geet was giving maan and maan holding the doll so carefully....changing nappy and then making geet do it....maneet were totally immersed in each other....the others ceased to exist for them....

TRULY....MANEET HV A WORLD OF THEIR OWN....WHERE EVEN I AS VIEWER FEEL AS IF I AM TRESPASSING THEIR PRIVATE DOMAIN.....

such emotional epi i dont think i ever watched in any other show...and i hv watched hundreds if not thousands....

this is the longest post i hv ever written...i just let my emotions flow and cudnt stop....taken me hours to write it....

Edited by aditi123_78 - 10 March 2011 at 2:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divareenasptrnoLoquacious_Aash

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
aditi - you mentioned the devil's name in the thread. aash and varsha is going to be after you. I am trying to save hima and speeHugHugHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divareena

Originally posted by dewdropred

spee we need to give aash & varsha sazaa ............ these r the 2 most desiring candidates for the punishment

reena - hello dear ..........will PM u ..........me still ans my PM's ..........

no problem hima.HugHugHug Please no sazaa for varsha and aash as well HugHugHugHug. You all can give me sazaa instead which is that i get to keep maan for more than few months LOLLOLLOL
reena tu bahut chaalak nikli!.............kya reverse pschology use kar rahi hai...........hum itne bhi bewakoof nahi hai meri jaanLOLLOL...........keeping Maan is not sazaa sweety having Maan is likeSmileSmileWinkWinkEmbarrassed
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

aditi - you mentioned the devil's name in the thread. aash and varsha is going to be after you. I am trying to save hima and speeHugHugHugHug

in just one minute u read my such a long post????plz reena read it whole...it took me hours....

i wudnt hv mentioned the devil's name if abhinav were still the actor....but samir is such an awesome actor and his expressions were so perfect....that just for his sake i mentioned him....

divareenasptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

finally cleared my PM' s ...........me going to bed bye girls

sptrnobharkha

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

reena ...........mona is fine ...........me going .........no patience left bye

sptrnobharkha

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

in just one minute u read my such a long post????plz reena read it whole...it took me hours....

i wudnt hv mentioned the devil's name if abhinav were still the actor....but samir is such an awesome actor and his expressions were so perfect....that just for his sake i mentioned him....
lool aditi, me still reading your post, it was just that devil's name i saw quickly. let me read it and will comment HugHugHug

sptrnobharkha

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

reena ...........mona is fine ...........me going .........no patience left bye

sweet maan dreams HugHugHugHughima

sptrnobharkha

Go to top