Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-MAANEET apne baby ke liye...... (Page 2)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
r

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

guys me in.....

myt analysis....

luvd the episode to the core... maan n geet at yoga classes.Embarrassed
how dare devil keeps his mouth shut wen the lady asked who is the father of the baby......y dint he leave at tat time....and the lady doesnt has common sense.. she said that mr. khuraana is waiting for u.. aur ae lo.. kya boli paagal ladki...

dev handlin gurgaon project from gurgoan.. does it mean his chapter is close....Confused

luvd sangram today.. usne nitya ko kya sabak sikkhaaya.. bada ghamand tha us ladki ko apne edu par..Angry Angry..dint lik sangram.. but his behavior towards nitya made me lik him......nitya was so j..... ls gal..Angry Angry

deeps.. tera dialogue aaj cvs ne use kiya...... sirf geet hi maan ka band bajja sakthi hai...remembered u yar..

luvd the entire sequence of maneet....Embarrassed

precap: a song.. ,me never heard of the song.. kaun se puraana zaammane ka gaane laa diye yar.... but ll lik the song after its aired.. hopefully..
the new fb pics are scary.... i hope no further complications....is mc track happening or wat....Confused

Edited by bharkha - 10 March 2011 at 11:05am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anuvenuchdrdee142divareenaadoremevirgosptrno--aarthi--dewdropredleverne

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

hello crazies..

short analysis from me..me very tired..

well msk asking devil to join kc is expected...msk going away to office without having breakfast geet sending him a love note..

geet is getting bored..maybe eventually she will go to the office...geet calling msk....

devil is thinking msk is hurt so he followed geet and maan..
devil geet-msk scene was good..geet never acknowledges..devil's presence...

when a third person asks who is father of the child it's the man who stands up tall and claims that he is the dad...
geet is expecting this answer from msk only..
she was so happy..
i could not read devil's expression he is happy/sad...

she wants company for yoga class and msk agrees..
i loved how msk expressed his feelings..it  was aww..
geet is overwhelmed...

loved all the diaper changing and all that...

precap...hmm i could not believe msk is singing...geet has truly changed this man ......

Edited by rajeev the best - 10 March 2011 at 11:19am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhadivareenaadoremevirgosptrnolevernedewdropred

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Me still in Maaneet land so less take from me

awesome episode and glad there was less of AA today... me now havinga  lots of hope no MC for now as baby is the main cast other than maannet in GHSP.....in maaneet's life....the bond for them was more increased after baby came into pic for Maan so no MC for nw...and this is just for teh insecurity act for Maan may be devil will help Geet in time and will be asked to sign the formality papers as maan will not be available at the time( me hoping this doesn't happen) thus creating more insecurity in Maan.....thanks hima di and aashu for teh vibes...

now back to the epi...me still Day Dreaming
doing all this in the same time.....me still not yet recovered form the epi...awwe Maan arranging for yoga classes and he already done one phase ....

Devil following them as predicted Maan going towards him tot he wud give one nice to Dev but tat stupid women came in btwn creating more confusion... y dnt the instructor come in along with girl so tat she knws Maan is the baby's dad...

anyways and off all Geet's happiness was all shown in her face of Maan signing as the father...(Dev wat did u think tat dadi will poke into and ask u to sign no she'll never... ur just a donor all the care taken to Geet was sonly buy Maan from the time the unborn was sensed... always Maan protected her and his baby knowingly r unknowingly...u never have the rite so get lost soon...)

both taking class and Maan talks abt being called dad tat was so sweet...

precap is more awesome but we tot we'll get more...chalo atleast we get this much...

Edited by aarthirajendran - 10 March 2011 at 11:55am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhadivareenaadoremevirgosptrnolevernedewdropred

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
hello crazies HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

cute episode...
the only thing is.. whenever Maan & Geet are sharing cute, lovey dovey moments...this devil has to appear... the devil is everywhere... he's not supposed to be in KM...but hes roaming around the place like a ghost... & destroying every happy moment Angry.. going to the clinic behind Geet & Dadi Angry... why is he so concerned about Maan?
devil is being portrayed as the concerning good guy sooo much... that CV's think we will forget after a while that he's evil & start forgiving him?... so that when finally hes revealed as the bad guy we will be shocked... but these CV's dont realize that we would never change our mind where devil is concerned...

Maneet scenes were perfect as always... Geet sending lunch early cox Maan didnt have any breakfast Day Dreaming ....

the great Maan Singh Khurana... who was never comfortable showing his emotions to anyone else.. is now like an open book... especially where his Geet & their baby is concerned...
the speech he gave in the clinic regarding baby & how he felt whenever he thought of baby calling him Papa... & even in the middle of it all he's afraid of making Geet angry LOL how he changed from 'woh aengi' to 'woh aenga' LOL soo sweet & cute...

precap: Maan & Geet singing in bed...awesome...

PS: regarding the pics on FB where Geet is in pain... dont think MC will happen... Maan & Geet's happiness in the baby is showed so much that to destroy it with a MC will be downright cruel...

Edited by ix2u - 10 March 2011 at 9:02pm

drdee142

anuvenuch Groupbie
anuvenuch
anuvenuch

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged

maaneet ,gurti rocked  in todays episode. they were so  natural. i felt they are real parents to be . the emotions, the overwhelmness ,the serenity in their eyes spoke volumes of parental feelings of first time parents to be .luved it

song selection is so so .maan singing a song is not digestable but they were looking so cute . really maaneet cannot be erased from our mind  and heart.  from past few  days i  want to quit ghsp.but maaneet have become so integral part of my life that cannot live without seeing them .
don't want to do detail analysis  btw dev was looking fab in purple(dont throw chappals on me).he had got different aura and cannot be explained what is going in his mind .isn't so

Edited by anuvenuch - 10 March 2011 at 11:32am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142divareenaadoremevirgosptrnodewdropredleverne

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Crazies what you say ...............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkha

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Maan kitna khush tha pata nahi ab kya hoga ..............
undefined
undefined
undefined
undefined

bharkha

Go to top