Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-MAANEET apne baby ke liye......

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Hello lovely crazies,

plz reserve

edited after epi-

Hi lovely crazies,

Title-MAANEET apne baby ke liye best parents bane ke liye sab kuch karenge...........

Episode was awesome, superb, supercute and sweet, so beautiful............loved it to the core.......

GC and DD were amazing, fantabulous, mindblowing today..........their expressions were out of this world..........they made us feel like they are real mama and papa...................and also Samir was superb awesome with his expressions..........Hats off to them...........

Today i'm going to start my analysis with the scene which touched our hearts our soul..........a scene which made us once again smile thru tears...............

Maan ke liye papa ka matlab

Yoga teacher asks first-time parents to express their feelings about their baby.............she asks Maan to express his feelings...............v all know Maan has always been someone who rarely expresses his feelings for his Geet and his baby in front of everyone bcuz no words can express Maan's varied emotions for his Geet his Mishti his sunshine his angel and their baby their most precious gift and most beautiful dream...............

Then it is Geet who makes Maan express his feelings bcuz she knows how her Maan is...........even she knows that Maan's infinite and million emotions cannot be summed up in words but still she wants to hear  baby' papa speak.................loved the way he said i'm waiting for the baby to call me papa.........Maan ke liye papa ka matlab hai pyar he wants to shower all the love happiness and care on their baby; papa ka matlab hai zimmendari here it a duty which papa wants to fulfill like a prayer and his most beautiful wish..........this is Maan's top most responsibility and priority; papa ka matlab hai fikar Maan's deep concern and care for their baby; papa ka matlab hai hausla and taakat now their baby is going to be Maan's strength, hope, vishwas just how his Geet baby's mama is his pillar of strength and hope...........while Maan was expressing thru pure and true words straight from his heart which were as pure and true as his heart, Maan's eyes windows to his soul were filled with immense and deep love for their baby and baby' mama, joy and happiness, his eyes were reflecting his gratitude towards his Geet their baby' mama that bcuz of her now Maan is blessed with their baby the most beautiful dream which he is going to cherish forever, he feels that he is the luckiest person on this planet to have Geet and their baby in his life who r now his life his everything........he feels it is his Geet and their baby who have made his life his reality more blissful colourful and beautiful than any dream........his eyes also expressed his pride that he is the father of their baby......................these were not just few words but reflection of papa' heart and soul, reflection of papa's unconditional, selfless and immense love, care, responsibility, beautiful dreams for their baby...........papa's words were like the sweetest melody to mama' ears, they were like an angelic touch which touched her heart and soul........papa's words aroused such strong emotions in mama that her tears start flowing straight from her heart..............these were the tears of immense love and pride for her Maan father of their baby, these were tears of joy and happiness, these were tears of respect, gratitude, admiration, prayer and worship for her Maan..............these tears of Geet for her Maan washed away all her past pain, bitterness, torturous memories from Geet's heart, mind, soul and life.............Maan wipes his Geet tears.......his eyes his heart his soul speaking to his Geet's eyes, heart and soul............plz don't cry my sunshine my angel my Mishti ur tears r my pearls my treasure and as long as i'm with you i will never let any tears flow from ur eyes nor our baby' eyes......as long as i'm there with u both no problem, worry, storm can come near u both bcuz u both will always be safe and happy in my arms my arms being castle for both of you.............

I can never stop talking about this scene...........i'm falling short of words to express my feelings for this scene bcuz one cud only see it and feel it.............

I loved the whole episode to the core but the above scene was just so touchy and special so mentioned it first............ Now coming to rest of the analysis.............

Maan tells dev that he asked the employer not to give job to dev..........dev and dadima shocked.........Maan told dev he did not hide it from dev bcuz Maan believes in truth, honesty and transparency be with his loved ones or even with his enemies people whom he hates and whom he can't even tolerate to see even for a second...........this is wat makes Maan Singh Khurana stand out different from the evil and negative forces who only backstab to achieve their goals................Maan tells dev he can join KC...........here Maan is doing this only for dadima' sake and khurana's name sake and most importantly to keep dev away from Maan ki Geet bcuz Maan knows even if Geet is not saying anything he knows how seeing dev in front of her own eyes seeing her worst and cruel nightmare and reality of her past is torturous, painful, kills her every second.............also Maan is obliged to dev for saving his life but no way Maan has forgiven dev...........Maan can never forgive a sinner who ruined an innocent' life.............it is against his own principles of justice and fairness and also he can never forget wat his Geet had to go thru bcuz of dev her culprit her sinner.......

Maan leaves without having breakfast so Geet sends Maan lunch with a note........seeing the note where Geet says papa ko hamesha smile karna chahiye..........all the anger on his face disappears.........baby always drives away tension, worry and anger from papa's face and always bring a beautiful smile on papa's face and mama knows this very well...........Maan smiling thinking how his Geet knows him so well even without seeing him she cud see feel wat Maan is feeling.........akhir woh true soulmates they r one ek hi saans ke do chorr ek hi dil ki ek hi dhadkan hai...........so they can read and understand each other even without seeing each other and even without words.............Geet calls Maan and phir se Maan ki class lena shuru kiya!.........loved the way Maan said Geet ka fav shock hai Maan ki band bajana!!!........haha even Maan knows it by now......bechara Maan Singh Khurana ka kya haal banake rakh diya hai Sherni ne!.........Maan ki aisi dhulai kisi ne nahi kiya hai ab tak aur ab Sherni koi mauka nahi chodti hai!!!..............Geet ghussa so hangs the phone and decides she will not call Maan until he calls her but then realizes Maan might be also angry so decides to call but in the meantime dadima tells Geet Maan has called them to a clinic............

Dev sees this and asks servant and follows them.........

Maan comes to know that yoga is good healthy for expecting mom.........so he has arranged yoga classes for Geet.........dadima and Geet reach clinic...........

Then the scene comes where the receptionist says baby's papa has to sign the paper............

Dev has reached the place by then.........

Maan baby's papa signs the papers bcuz only Maan has the right to sign the papers bcuz only he has fulfilled all responsibilities as baby's papa............loved Geet's smile and eyes which were filled with immense love and pride that Maan acknowledged that he is baby's papa........like before how in the pool scene he says it with pride, love and gratitude woh mere hone wale ki bache ki maa hai even today Maan proudly and with full right signed the papers and this made Geet swell with immense pride,happiness and love for her Maan their baby's papa.........

Maan is the father of the baby in all respects.............

Maan has been an eternal saviour of baby MAANEET's baby even when he was unaware of the new life breathing in Geet womb and as well as after he is aware of this fact the fact that Geet is carrying a baby new life inside her..............after he is aware of this fact now his most beautiful dream and most precious gift given by his Geet to him is their baby

Maan became father of the baby even before becoming Geet's lover, husband and soulmate..............

Just being a biological father or shud i say rap*ng a girl doesn't make a man father of a baby....................only Maan the father who showered unconditional, selfless, true and pure love on baby and baby's mother Geet his Geet is the father of the baby in all respects...............only MAANEET r baby's parents............... dev never had any place in Geet's life nor baby's life..........dev's marriage was fake...........even when this fake marriage took place, when devil (hima and varsha now no more sazaa) took away Geet's innocence and when Geet was facing all torture, pain, helplessness, cruelties bcuz of dev's evil sins,  Maan was in Geet' life always..........initially Maan was present in her life as her saviour then thereafter he became her eternal saviour, caretaker, parent, teacher, friend, father of their baby, and last but not the least her lover, husband and soulmate.................it was always only Maan in Geet's life........................All i know and i want to say proudly is that Maan has been is and will always be the best papa perfect papa and only he is the father of the baby in all respects.........................

Dadima' smile when Maan signs papers was genuine but dev's smile was it genuine or a fake one to hide his true colours?

Maan organizes exclusive classes for his Geet but she wanted to do with rest of the moms lol so Maan arranged for this also..........Maan telling Geet ab baby na ghuse wala hoga na mota hoga....how adorable!.................it was such a beautiful scene to see how Maan was adoring his Geet while she was doing breathing exercise, then Maan giving his hand when Geet is trying to get up, Maan folding yoga mat, MAANEET holding baby doll was like they were holding their own baby.........there was such deep and immense love bliss and colour in their eyes and also they held the baby doll with utmost care and also MAANEET learning to change diapers................all these sweet and cute gestures............v all r very sure baby is very blessed and lucky to have parents like MAANEET...........

Also where Maan is expressing his feelings for their baby loved MAANEET nok-jhok blue.vs.pink how Geet made Maan change from jab woh ayaegi to jab woh aayega...........MAANEET r unique!..........yeh dono kah par bhi kabhi tom and jerry ban jaathe hai!..........

Also when Maan asks u enjoyed yoga........Geet says aap muje taana maar rahe ho Maan was like mei aisi ghalthi kaise kar saktha hu!............Maan ka kya haal ban gaya hai lol..............

AA-Nitya-Sangram...........phir se love triangle to quadrangle........scene was alright...........

Precap-

Song where MAANEET r expressing wat they feel for their baby............wat place baby has in their hearts in their lives.............adorable precap.........

p.s........thanks a lot reading such a long post girls............love u all..........and also plz bear with my typing errors.............and also sorry for posting it so late................

Edited by sptrno - 10 March 2011 at 3:03pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anuvenuchpal_2010ixxu-jia-drdee142bharkhadivareenaadoremevirgolevernedewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I really loved todays episode, the interaction between Maan and Geet and Maan's beautiful speech, sach me rula diya yeh Maan ne.Cry

How cute it was to see them both together getting ready for the baby and Maan grinning seeing Geet so happy. How can someone be so good, yeh Maan bhi na itna achcha hain ke we can't see anything beyond him now, how can someone even think of matching up to himLOL

That Nitya is a real twit, how she kept insisting that NE was not her boss, arrogant Censored and that Don seemed to be falling for our NE, he truly looks like a Chuha to meLOL

And what's with this yoga female asking who the baby's father is. She enrolls Maan and Geet for the classes, Maan is the one who has gone through the orientation & then she asks this stupid question, what an idiot she is, made me so mad.Angry

This FB pics have really got me all worried, I truly hope that nothing bad will happen to the baby. Maybe they only want to show Dev helping Geet or the baby and I really hope that they won't show an MC now, it would really ruin everythingConfused

Edited by drdee142 - 10 March 2011 at 10:31am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anuvenuchixxusptrnodivareenaadoremevirgobharkhalevernedewdropredbobby13rocks

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
res
http://www.merinews.com/article/the-new-definition-of-rape/129323.shtml
link for a new judgment on rape got it from face book...

God my net never works at night and i com in the morning to see FB pics first and now my whole day is gone bad wont be able to concentrate on studying now.... gosh i love the baby....dont kill it ....CryCryCryCry

Loved the episode....was just awesome...
1. the breakfast table scene was very well executed... like always...maan telling dev that he got the job because of dadi and the khurana surname that he has...liked the way it was potrayed that dev can't even get a job on his own.... needs to depend on maan
2. dont know if geet was happy that maan was helping dev, but i never want her to forgive dev.
3. dadi bringing geet for the yoga classes, where maan had all the arrangement doneSmile
4. maan knows that Mr. sharma takes half days twice a week, but didn't notice romeo & manisha missing LOLLOL
5. lady asking who the father of the child is...was so expected....well executed scene....maan looking angrily at dev, dadi looking at dev in disgust and geet looking ta maan in admiration.... i was happy that maan himself declared that he is the father...
6. Yoga classes exclusively for geet and maan.... but geet is bored to be all alone, so have a joint class with their would be parents
7.i wished geet had a baby bump during this scene it would have been more realistic, given the others had a bump
8. maan helping geet to get up, and fold mat, was so cute...shows how much he cares for every need of theirs
9. maan asked to speak about the feelings of being a father.... and so rightly he said that he doesn't like to speak in public... he is a very private person...but on geets instance he speaksSmile

10. starts with talking about girl and looking at geet just to make her happy says boy...Smile
11. all his dialogues had me allCryCryCry god how can some one love their child so much.....i got so emotional.... maan is the most perfect man i have ever come accross... because of him i will never get my dream man because people like maan will never existCryCryCry
12. geet all teary when maan expresses his feelings...
13. nitya- sangram scenes were good...at least better than AAcrap...
14. maaneet looking at each other when instructor showing diaper changing.... lol...
15. instructor telling that all fathers take care when first child about to be born .... an dgeet looks at maan and he assures her that he will always take care of her...

over all lovely episode.....thanks to barry and mahesh, they have been from the beginning of the show... so only they know the magic and they will bring it back...
precap: had meROFLROFLROFLROFL such a funny old song, which they couldn't even lip sync
about the facebook pic: don't think MC will happen....they know viewers are too attached to the baby, and no future track for dev is baby dies....but at least will not want to see dev helping geet this time......don't care if he is positive or no.... he is not the father.... i want Maan to be there for geet and their baby

Edited by leverne - 10 March 2011 at 7:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142sptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
loved the episode .......... It was great .......GurTI rocks & meeshti rocks & maaneet rocks .......

but not much from me ....

dee your guess was right ......... that was for yoga classes..........

maan giving job to devil .... already guessed .... gud he is sent to gurgoan ...away from KC branch where maan is .... so still better .... but instead of being in the gurgaon branch what is he doing in the home ....

maan leaves without having breakfast ... geet sents him a love note & breakfast ...

maan thinking how well his wifey knws him ...when she asks him to stop frowning & start smiling ... (yes maan we all know that ... geet knows you very well & you know geet very well .... )

geet was showing jhoot moot ka naarazgi that he neither called her or SMS ed her or even thought abt her ,,.... she was expecting him to be all lovey dovey ......ohhhh ........she wanted him 2 say ILU ILU ...etc... I thought she would also say ..... I miss U .......

then an employee coming near maan for leave .... maan refusing first ......but after knowing the truth that he is also a expecting father .... he takes the address of the yoga class & teams up with dadi ... dadi brings geet to the yoga class .......

but devil AngryAngryAngry over hears dadi & geet's convo ....
yeh devil ko kaam nhain hain kya gurgaon main ....... KM main kya kar rahan tha ......... AngryAngryAngry eves dropping on dadi & geet & running behind thm ........

geet was so happy that .... maan has arranged yoga classes for her .... the instructor telling that maan was in the orientation class ... geet & maan happy ............. rang main bang daalne pahuncha kamina ......

at the same time another person .... god knows whi she is ... as if she does not know that maan is geet's hubby ....was asking who is geet's hubby .........

as soon as they asked who is the father of the child .....poor geet & maan...... were in a shock ......geet was looking at maan ....maan was thinking ......

dadima ......was looking at devil ....

kamina was looking like me me ... DeadDeadDeadkamina ruk teri tho main aaj chutti karni hain

geet wanted to answer ....... but she was waiting for maan to answer .....

& was looking at him .... she wanted maan to say those words ........

she wanted maan to acknowledge the fact that he is the father of the baby ....... & specially in front of that kamina ......

she wanted maan to say that loud that he is the father of the child in front of the whole world ...........

that was right ........

coz when ever such a question arises .... the wife always looks up at her hubby for an answer ..........

she got it ........when maan said that he is the father of the child .........

she was really proud of maan today .......

It looked like she was waiting for these words from Maan to show to kamina that maan is her hubby ......... maan is her baby's father ..... we could see the happy tears running out of her eyes ........ when maan said those words ........ geet always knew that maan loves her & their baby most ........... but listening to those words in front of the kamina who cheated her .........she was feeling elated ....... 

maan for a moment ..... was in a state of shock ..looked at his geet .....
on whether to answer or not .....but he knows what her answer is ........ so instead of waiting for her ..........he himself answered that women & grabs the pad & signs it ......ClapClapClapwell done maanClapClapClap

kamina tu kya soch rahan tha ....after maan said that he was the father ... teri tho main .... haddi pasili ek nahin kiya tho mera naam bhi geet maan singh khurana nahin ...LOLLOLLOLLOL

kamina giving a faint smile & vanishing from the sight ..... U were not necessary u bloody AngryAngryAngry.......... me so mad at this devil....feel like kicking him ......

maan & geet attending the training class alone expected ....... how can i forget that he booked the entire ward for her ....... so having a class exclusively for her is not new ..... but geet was fed up being alone .... she wanted to exercise with all the mothers ............

maan agreeing & then informing the instructor .......

instructor teaching her students ......... yoga ........... maan helping her get up & pick up the mat & then folding it & keeping it in proper place ...........

the instructor asking them to speak about father hood & their feelings ........ maan refuses ......... but geet makes him speak ....

maan starts on with a baby girl ...but seeing the look on geet's face says that a baby boy .... maan tells them he is so happy & elated to be a father & never felt the importance of the word when he first said that to his dad ... but now he knows the importance & wants to give the best to the baby ...... he will love the baby more than his life ........ for him his baby his geet is the world ......ClapClapClapClap

kya dialogues thae barry ....ClapClapClapClapthe appreciation goes to the dialogue writer ............

maaneet having demo on how to take care of the baby ............& were practising to be good parents ............

precap:-

wah wah wah wah ..........kya song diya hainAngryAngryAngryAngry

we asked for a passionate number & what we got mommy pappa wala gana ..........ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLcv's U got us wrong ............ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLU got our request wrong .......

I know that the song selection might be apt ........ but I can live without that song .........ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

lets see how dreamy the song would be tomorrow

Rota ......interested girls give me ur names ..........Smile

fri - mar 11 - Hima ....

sat - mar 12 - samata ......... 

sun - mar 13 - banner contest thread - deepz will open after 2 P.M. .... dead line is sat mar 12 - 9 P.M.

sun - mar 13 - sunday thread - reena ........

mon - mar 14 - varsha ..........

tues - mar 15 -

wed - mar 16 - aash

thurs - mar 17 -

fri - mar 18 -

sat - mar 19 - reena .......

sun - mar 20 -

Edited by dewdropred - 10 March 2011 at 11:34am

anuvenuchixxudrdee142sptrno--aarthi--divareenaadoremevirgobobby13rocksleverne

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
res

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Ye Cvs ne kya dekhani ki kaushish kkar raha hai.................................

Tau Maan devil ko jab de dia . Maan said tum Gurgao wala office pe kam karogi means not KC and not 400 crores wala project . Tau Maan Devil ko dur vejna chatehai but rahegi tau KM me .

Devil thanks Maan but maan said thnks bolo Dadi ko and apna sar name khurana ko kiyu ki maine nahi chata khurana khandan pe koi daag lage .
  And Maan went bina naasta kiye . Dadima very happy and Devil said yes bro.

Geet office me launch veja saath me chirkut . Geet know that Maan is angry and maan said Geet ghar bath kar mere baare me sab janti hai . Yehi tau prayer hai and issi liye  Maaneet's prayer itna alag and Pabitra hai .

Maaneet's phone conversation was superb

Then the Man come for half day leave and want to know the cause and gave permission to leave . maan also asked the Maan that where he go for yoga class.

Then Dadima Geet ko forcely le gaya and said maan ne Santa maria clinic pe le jaane ko kaha .

Devil heard this and peche peche wo vhi gaya .

Dono clinic me paucha and nurse came and said aap kaun hai Geet said mein Maan khurana ka biwi hu . Then Maan came . Geet  was happy that Maan was arranged yoga class for her .

Maaneet are talking and devil came said dadima kya hua and Maan was shocked to saw Devil.

Dadi said to DEVil tum yeha kya kar rahi ho . Maan was staring and coming to Devil . Kya killing look tha Maan ka . Devil tau gaya kam se then the nurse came and told Geet to sign the paper.

Then Asked who is the Baby's father . What the hell . all are shocked . I think that Geet bolega that Maan is the Baby's father but Maan khod kaha I am the baby's father mujhe dijiye and signed the papaer > Dadi aapko kaya hua aap kiyu devil ko sad look de rahi thi .

Geet was so proud when Maan said that He is the Baby's father .

Kya devil ko bura laga . I think kamina was upset after Maan's fater wala talk .  kamina went away.

The n the yoga class . maan was booking whole class but Geet ref used wo sab mummy ke saath  yoga karna chati hai . And yoga complete. Maan prayer se Geet ko utaya .

Then Father Talk . Maan refused to say But Geet uskaya Maan ko and Kya speech ia Maan ne . I am speech less mujhe kuch yaad nahi hai . Reapeat dekhna hoga . Jab baby thoda bada hoga Maan ka baju ka bal bane ga ............woh maan kya baat hai . Maan baby ko apna saara prayer dega .

In today episode se pata chale ki CVS ne ye dekhani kaushish kar rahi hai ki Maan kitna achcha papa hai and shayed iske saath ye vhi dekhayega Devil realise his lover to the baby and baby's biological father. Pata nahi CVS ne aur kaya kaushish kar rahi hai .

Too much baby talk se ye pata chalta hai ki Shayed  kuch ino me baby track finish hone wala hai .

May be take 4 to 5months leap

Precap......kya dreamy precap hai .............

Maaneet's are singing .............
I am scared too kuch tau bad nahi hoga ..................

Episode was fantastic

Edited by sumona_mona28 - 10 March 2011 at 9:50am

anuvenuchixxudrdee142divareenaadoremevirgosptrnolevernedewdropredbobby13rocks

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
wat to say...superb epi....all 3 GC, DD and samir were out of the world....i really want to thank the CVs for bringing tog such talented actors....they r a treat to watch....

the epi starts with maan telling dev that he has told mr. kapoor not to give job to dev....obviously everyone from geet, dadi and dev were surprised by this...and were waiting for further explanation though nobody had the guts to question him...
then maan offers dev job in KC and telling him further not to go around luking for other jobs...
dadi was happy and smiled at dev and nodded at him to accept the offer...
geet smiled too....guys, here i was very disturbed....i cud understand dadi smiling of course but even though i hv been thinking hard cudnt find any reason y geet smiled....
it was clear by maan's expression that he was not happy with his own decision but he had no other choice...
so, geet's smile was very disturbing to me....after giving it a lot of thot i cud conclude just one thing...i refuse to believe that geet is slowly forgiving dev and so is happy that maan is helping dev settle down in life...
my feeling is that she is happy for maan....today dadi's only concern is dev....she wants dev to settle down with a gud job and she wants him to join KC....and maan knows that dadi has weak heart and as such he cannot bear to see her worried....so for dadi's sake he offered the job to dev....this way maan is relieved of the burden that dadi will not be concerned about dev anymore....and this relief of maan was the reason behind geet's smile....i hope this is the reason...

wen dev began to thank maan....he stopped dev and told him to thank dadi and his khurana title...there was a taunt in maan's voice as dev has already done more than enuf to demean the title....

and then maan left for office widout hving his brkfast....it clearly indicated how he took the decision against his own wishes...his trust on dev is zero and as such to involve him in business matters is a huge risk...which he has taken only for dadi....

geet sends lunch for maan too early and with it sends a note....reminding maan that his frowns r back...reminding him of his promise to smile always...maan smiles thinking how his mishti  always knows how to brighten up his mood....
and then geet calls and chides him for not calling her....and tells him he shud call him and say ILU...i loved how maan blushed at this....he is so cute....and sometimes i feel that it is gud that SR is not happening....till it happens there will always be an innocent shyness betwen them which i enjoy to the core....

and then an employees wants a half day because he will take his pregnant wife to yoga class....and suddenly maan cud think of nothing else....

as dadi and geet leaves for nursing home on getting maan's call....the devil overhears them....i wonder y these servants always pop up wen dev wants to intrude into maneet's life and disappears wenever geet needs them....i am sure dev is bribing them Wink

as geet and dadi reach nursing home....geet gets to know that maan has booked yoga sessions for her....she was thrilled and cudnt believe that maan is doing this....maan comes up and tries to joke that now the baby will not be fat like its mom....i love how maan always tries to lighten the situation wenever geet becomes too emotional and starts wondering how much maan is doing for her....because for maan watever he does comes naturally to him...

and then the devil comes up AngryAngry
how dare this devil steps into maneet world....someone shud kick him out at once....and as always maan's mood changes immediately and his smile vanishes....i hate dev for giving so much pain to maan...the mere sight of dev brings forth the intense hatred in maan but he controls himself for geet and dadi....
today dev's barging in is quite disturbing....maneet was hving one of the wonderful moment of their life but dev had to show his evil face to put a blemish on maneet's happiness...
dev's excuse that he was worried that something has hapened to maan was obviously not bought by maneet....
these days i like to speak less about dadi because i do not want to use abusive language for an old lady....her goal to normalise everything between maan and dev is a torture for me to watch....i always thot being a woman herself she wud never forgive a rapist even if the rapist is her grandson....
rape is the most heinous crime on earth....and i wud love to see the mother of such criminal herself shooting down her son....
i despise dadi for forcing maan to let dev stay in KM and now in KC....

i hv a horrible feeling that from now on wenevr maneet will enjoy some pvt moments dev will step in to spoil those spl moments...
i guess this is the hidden agenda of dev rite now....he knows the level of trust that maneet share and so he will never try to create MU between then because he knows he will never suceed....so he will try to create distance between maneet by spoiling every happy moments they will hv....
and then some nurse comes with a form to be signed by the father of the child....

and seeing maan and dev there...she asks who the father is...god...is she blind....didnt maan just hv his orientation yoga class....then how can someone else be the papa....
i loved this scene because GC, DD and samir were awesome with their expresssions....

dev was like wanting to come forward and take the form....how dare he....i truly felt that maan shud hv strangled him on the spot....

and geet was luking at maan expecting him to pronouce himself as the father of the baby....she cud herself reply to the nurse....but she wanted to give maan the beautiful feeling of telling everyone that he and only he is the father....not once did she look at dev even by instinct...which means for geet it is maan who is the father of her child in every sense....
for geet wat dev did to her was rape and fraud...and geet will never want to ackowledge that heinous moment as the birth of the baby in her womb....
rather the moment wen maan saved her and her baby from brij was the moment wen the baby actually got life....for her noone other than maan deserves to be called papa of her baby....

and maan standing there with disgust pouring out of his eyes...he cudnt tolerate dev sharing the same space where he was about to start a wonderful phase of his life with geet....and then he takes the form with determination and signs it saying that he is the baby's papa....his tone carried the gravity of truth and acceptance....acceptance to such extent that dev cud no longer remain standing there....

i hated the smile on dev's lips the moment maan signed the form...as if he is happy that his child has got such a gud father...to hell with him....the baby belongs to maan only and dev shud never be allowed to look at it even....
i hated how dadi luked at dev the instant the nurse asked who the papa is.....i cudnt believe it....does she really think that dev shud hv signed....DISGUSTING LADY....how i wish she and dev tog vanished from the face of the earth...they r doing nothing but spreading pollution...
i hv promised myself one thing today....no amount of goody goody scenes between maan and dadi in coming epis will arouse any respect from me for dadi....because now i know that dadi believes that dev is the papa and for that i will only hate her....

then the yoga class....i am speechless....i know maan doesnt exist in real life...but i wud never hv imagined that such a person exists in dreams too if not for this show....
geet complaining because maan booked the class only for her....she wants to do yoga with the other moms ignoring the fact that maan is not comfo in presence of others...
sometimes i feel geet demands too much from maan....maan has changed a lot for her....
from an emotionless, arrogant man he has become loving, caring, doting husband...who takes care of her every need...who fulfills her every wish even before those wishes take form in her own mind....

as maan has changed himself so much for geet....the least she can do is stop being so demanding....maan loves isolation...he wants to hv his moments with geet alone....but geet wants maan to change on that front too...
y does she want to change the basic nature of maan....if he can do so much for her y cant she respect his one wish....

"True love does not come by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly"....but somehow i feel geet always wants to mould maan according to her own picture of a perfect man...which is one thing maan never does...he never wants his mishti to change....

the yoga instructor then says that husbands only take care of their wives during the birth of first child and then gets busy with business....and geet looks accusingly at maan and maan assures her with his eyes that it will never happen for them....i loved their expressions....

then the yoga instructor asks maan to tell something about his feelings as wud be papa....at first he declines saying he is not comfo in sharing his feelings in front of everyone....but geet insisted....

and so maan tells about his feelings...barry has poured his heart into the dialogues no doubt and maan's voice modulation was just perfect...i simply loved the scene...GC deserves a standing ovation on this....his expression started with a shyness as he was not free in front of so many ppl....then his expression gradually changed to immense pride and joy....
i loved how he began by indicating the baby to be girl but then luks at geet and changes the gender at once....
he started with his hands in pocket clearly indicating his level of discomfort but by the time he finished he was holding geet....

i dont want to elaborate on the speech....it was beautifully enacted by GC and beautifully written by barry....i want the actual scene to hold and i dont want to add anything to it....

and as geet gets emotional and tears flow down...maan wipes them away...i loved how he continuously caressed her cheek till the instructor interrupted again with the next session of baby care....

and then the yoga teacher gives them a doll to teach them how to handle a new born....and i loved the serene expression on maan's face the instant he took the doll....really friends...i now cant wait for the baby to be born....i cant wait to see the new born baby in maan's arms....the look of immense pride and love that maan will hv in his eyes is beyond my imagination...

if GC and DD can give such wonderful expressions on holding just a doll....i cannot even begin to imagine how beautiful their expressions will be wen holding a living baby...
oh god cant wait now...if MC happens i will stop watching the show that instant....noone, not even the CVs hv the right to snatch the baby from maneet...

i loved the baby care training scene....the proud looks that geet was giving maan and maan holding the doll so carefully....changing nappy and then making geet do it....maneet were totally immersed in each other....the others ceased to exist for them....

TRULY....MANEET HV A WORLD OF THEIR OWN....WHERE EVEN I AS VIEWER FEEL AS IF I AM TRESPASSING THEIR PRIVATE DOMAIN.....

such emotional epi i dont think i ever watched in any other show...and i hv watched hundreds if not thousands....

this is the longest post i hv ever written...i just let my emotions flow and cudnt stop....taken me hours to write it....

Edited by aditi123_78 - 10 March 2011 at 2:13pm

svijaya77pal_2010ixxudrdee142_Invincible_mysterygurl1427divareenamisty85leverne

Go to top