Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF~:Human After All:~ Imp note Pg 150:) (Page 84)

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vatsalya

Why do you think I suggested it in the first place!!D'oh
burthal!ROFL

I know u did...and hence im playing hard to getROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamas

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

Originally posted by vatsalya

Why do you think I suggested it in the first place!!D'oh
burthal!ROFL

I know u did...and hence im playing hard to getROFL

Paagal!!

*shakes head in amusement*

ROFL
I'll act all male ego then!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
OMG r u serious...ok well right now my hubby needs to sleep so sleep meri maaROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simikrNinjaInPyjamas

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Phew guys thanks for spamming and raising the trps of my FF!!!

But yr interaction deserves its own FF!!!!LOL

Am res this spot for ThankU's!!

A small treat from Megha coming up!!;)
simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Ok this small, I dunno what to call it, is dedicated to all my friends who love little Megha and I know you all do!! SmileWink

Thank You sooo much!!! Muaaahhh!!!

I especially dedicate it to Vatsu who is so much like Megha and Saaaz who suggested something along these lines!!Smile

From Megha with LoveHeart

Chanda hai tu, mera suraj hai tu

Oh meri aankhon ka tara hai tu

Jeeti hun main, bas tujhe dekh ke

la..la..la..la..sahaara hai tu..

Mama?!!

Haan! My sweetheart?...

Thank you for tucking me Goodnite! When Daddy comes he falls asleep on the story book and starts making noises like a Choo Choo train! And then I can't sleep at all!..

Really? My poor baby!! Muaaahhh!! From tonight Mommy will tuck you in..Okay?

I love you for that Mama! And you sing so nicely, not like Daddy!!...

Sounds of sniffling...

Why are you crying, mama?..

I'm not crying sweetiepie! Sometimes tears just start to flow when adults are very happy! Like I am now, with you!..

It's alright Mama! I thought that you must be hurt like Teddy..though he never cried when his nose fell off!..

Is Teddy your best friend?..

Yes, Mama! And now you are too, just like Doctor Aunty and Shaan Chaachu!!...

You love Doctor Aunty, yes?...

Yes! Mama, very much, she always kisses me and huggs me!!.. And Chachuu does love her too! .he said so!

He did?..

Yes! And when I asked Doctor Aunty, she shook her head like this!..Megha nodded vigorously.

She did?..

Yes! And I asked her to come to my Birthday, I did right, didn't I Mama?..

Your Birthday?..OMG!.Its next week isn't it? I have to make so many arrangements! My Baccha will have the Best Birthday ever!!!..Muaaahhh!!!..

Thank You Mama!!..Please invite Doctor Aunty!..for me..PLEASE!!!...Hugging Khushboo tight..

Yes, I will! I swear!!..Happy??..Now go to sleep quickly, tomorrow you have sports day hai na?..

Mama? Will you come to watch me run?..Do say yes!...PLeeese!! Then I will run really fast!

Of course I will!! And Dad will too! I'll make him!!.. And I'll cheer the loudest!!!..now, here's your Daisy (Doll) go to sleep!..Muaaahhh!!

Mama I Love you!! You are the BEST Mama Ever!!!..

And you are The Best Baby Ever!!... Nightii night!..

Sleepy Tight!...

Khushboo couldn't control her tears as she shut the door, she let them flow freely...

~~~

Now Daisy was a Doll with eyes that blinked so Megha could have a conversation with her.. and get her to agree with her each and every time!

Daisy! Today is the happiest day ever!!!...

Blink!

Mama came to sing me to sleep!..

Blink!

But she cried..why?.. Sometimes adults do funny things, don't they Daisy?

Blink!

Like Dadi did today.. She was fine and then she called Doctor Aunty saying she was sick! Then she was okay again!

Blink!

Then she made me follow Chachuu and Aunty outside..Do you know why?

BLINK..BLINK!

No? I too dunno! Then Chaachu acting funny with Aunty..he looked like he was going to eat her up!.

BLINK!

Yes..!! Do you know, he looked just like Daddy looked today when he was going to kiss Mama!

BLINK?!

Yes, Mama thinks I dunno, but I know everything!!.. What Daddys do to Mommys!!..

Loud giggling...

SHHH!!! Somebody will hear us!!!

BLINK!

I don't know why Shaan Chaachu was pulling his hair? Does he not know that only Daddys and Mommys can Kiss?

BLINK?BLINK??

Why? BURTHAL!! Because that's how they have BABIES!!!.LOL...Yes, I'm going to get a baby brother soon!...( Giggles loudly!!)

BLINK..BLINK..BLINK!!!

~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it...:)

Next part next week!!Smile

Edited by simiv - 28 April 2011 at 10:23pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

mitraraajapooja.88kiwuvijusbtina2minashonaiAussiegalangel_9nk.mail-mesmerised-shiksha_03dishbhank.krithikaroadsidejunkeysweetsuteiluvmanarjyothi1989-Unknown-22jparkersaaaz-SYS-purvi08RB81FanaahOlicityFanMFRanjiniNinjaInPyjamasadventure_gurlThe_May_Rosetogepe30shanakyasharan

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
hei simi,
will be back after reading..

*edited*
wowww simi...it was simply superb..i'll leave lengthy comments when i'm free..
*runs to attend a seminar*

*edited again*
simi really i couldn't stop laughing with the convo between our cutie pie n daisy..
the start was so good..i felt happy as boo spent some time with megha..was she jealous as megha is comfortable with doc aunty more than her..watever the reason may be her innocence is so cute..so it was daadi ma who sent her to spy on our shanak..
then comes the cute convo..megha again proved that she is too intelligent..she doubted the behaviour of all the elders innocently..cherry on the top was her comparison
I don't know why Shaan Chaachu was pulling his hair? Does he not know that only Daddys and Mommys can Kiss?
cutie pie megha is all set to welcome a baby brother..how cute she is..she's getting cute n cuter day by day..Why? BURTHAL!! Because that's how they have BABIES!!!.LOL...Yes, I'm going to get a baby brother soon!...( Giggles loudly!!)
cutie pie megha..we LOVE YOU a lot...mmuaaa...
mmuaa for u too simi for giving us this megha..
dont take a week's break yaar..i dont have that much patience as u r preparing for shanak's 1st kiss(without megha's interruptionWink)
thanks saaz n vatty..

Edited by RB81 - 29 April 2011 at 4:41am

simikrNinjaInPyjamas

dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
That was a real sweet update, kids really dont know anything of this... so they interrupt most innocently

arre ... update next week!!!!

weekend kaisa jayega yaar!!!

jaldi update karo plss

~Cheers,
Dish

Edited by dishbhan - 28 April 2011 at 9:07pm

sweetsutesimikr

sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Awww!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My! My!..

u don know how much i love Kids!!...and ur description has made me fall in love with the child, Megha...

Gosh! i wanna hug her tightly...oops i m forgetting its a fictional character LOL

but still yaar..can it get anymore cuterSmile

and Khusboo- Megha scene, best emotional and touchy mother-daughter scene...wonder if Khusboo had a discussion wid Akshaye regarding Megha or it is just a self realisation..

u know, back in my hometown, there is a cute little girl , who happens to be my neighbour's daughter and u won't believe, wat ever u have written, this is wat exactly she behaves..One day, we were watching a movie, there d hero was hugging d heroine and she asked me innocently why are they hugging, i din said nething, just said she has done a good thing, so the hero is rewarding her like her mamma does when she does a good job. U know wat she replied...ki no, pappa hugs mamma the same way...not me.
Gosh! i was so embarrassedBlushing..but still d way she said..i could not stop myself from pulling her cheeks

..Megha has made me remember that kid..and i just wanna go home and hug her tightly Cry

simikrRB81

Go to top