Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF~:Human After All:~ Imp note Pg 150:) (Page 68)

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

Originally posted by simiv

Originally posted by priya_cool_123

OMG

U changed the word to enveloped ..but why ????

Oh ya i m reading it again..lol

I was just blown off by that line...But why did u change

I thought that it'd be more sexy but if you wish I'll revert to the other one!!!SmileWink
I found " hugged " more sexier...Lol

Btw loved the spelling mistakes in Megha s letter...

Oh pls update the next one soon !! Pls
Okay..darling will make the change back just for you!!!Smile

priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Oh silly me !!

Even i thought she said I Love U !!!

Lol !!!

I know the confession cannot happen now !!

I m loving their game !!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simikr

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vatsalya

Oh god!!

This was sooo cute!!I blushed like a hundred times reading thatEmbarrassed
Wow!!

I wish I could see you!!!Wink
-Ray- IF-Dazzler
-Ray-
-Ray-

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for the clarification Smile

simikr

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RB81

hei simi,
ahhh...simi u r such a darling...HugHugHug for u..really a wonderful update..i was smiling,laughing,blushing and all..really i have no words to say how superb it was...
so u answered my ques how did shaan get her number..khanak thought shaan is using cutie pie megha to meet her..but it was really nice that her conscience immediately asked her did she not want to meet him too..silly girl wat an ego..doesn't want to send an Y immediately..
then comes our other darling palak to call her to watch her would be in the TV..whole family assembled to watch it..poor khanak didnt get a chance like some of us who watch shanak scenes all alone smiling,blushing,etc.. so she sat at the back to avoid her embarassment..loved it when she thought palak had eyes on her back..
then the interview session: so she got to know about shaan's unknown side..khanak is impossible..she thought this is the only time she could check him out without him staring at her..poor girl atleast now she had a chance to see him..(but she has already seen him more than this na?she operated him) khanak felt bad when the anchor drooled over shaan..how can anyone resist such a charmer..but shaan was smart enough to bring the anchor back to the point..so u made him a architect to plan a link with khanak's charity hospital in future if u wish to..oh god oh god!khanak too said MY SHAAN!!wat is in her heart came out as unspoken thoughts..loved it..really shaan is ...lack of words..he communicated to his khanak through media..only his family n her family would know who he is mentioning.."admiring docs especially the one who saved mine" & "he wanted that particular someone to save his lie forever"..Haaye...*dies*
khanak got the glimpse of him being a dreamer..n ur writing was so good that i felt he is so passionate towards that..end of the interview was killer..

My heart is already taken..by a most wonderful person.and she pretends not even to know it..!

Then looking directly at the camera again, he said softly..If you are watching now dear, Please HANDLE IT WITH CARE!!..
now khanak's father too approved him n wished to meet him sometime..really vandu's suggestion to make it like vivaah would really be too good..but u make it according to ur idea..finaly khanak sent Y as reply..

Now i wish to strangle Dr.Deepak..really he should learn to give space to people..n khanak compared him with shaan..he came at the right time..really i imagined the look in Dr.D's face..loved shaan for coming at that time..khanak felt like hugging him he should have done that..really shaan would be taken by surprise if she did that..shaan never stops flirting..but it was cute..he said her eyes r cute n compared it with megha's..he reads her a lot..really i laughed a lot reading megha's note were she wrote
"give my Chaachu a kiss! chaachu made me right that, he said he'll bring it back to me" really i couldn't control my laughter..n to specify u made the note as right instead of write..u take too much care in such small things(kids do such mistakes)..really loved her response too for that..n shaan planning abt future in super fast manner..talking abt kids..naughty shaan..still the surprise for us what she wrote in her thank u note..continue soon simi..bahut hi lambha comment likh diya main..maybe bigger than ur shorter updates..LOL!!!dont feel bored..ok..
HugHugHug

I loved it!!! Loved it!!! Loved it!!!

Haha yes it is definitely longer than my short updates!!!LOL

Thanks but you have felt all that I wanted to convey and yes..I added the little spelling mistakes becoz kids do make those!! Smile

Yes, Khanak is now feeling like Shaan feels when he says My Khanak but being  her she doesn't want to accept it...Yet!! But she will...Smile

Love U darling!! I hope that my future updates will make U write similar looong comments!!!!Big smileWink

Edited by simiv - 23 April 2011 at 6:09am

RB81

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simiv

HugHugHug

I loved it!!! Loved it!!! Loved it!!!

Haha yes it is definitely longer than my short updates!!!LOL

Thanks but you have felt all that I wanted to convey and yes..I added the little spelling mistakes becoz kids do make those!! Smile

Yes, Khanak is now feeling like Shaan feels when he says My Khanak but being  her she doesn't want to accept it...Yet!! But she will...Smile

Love U darling!! I hope that my future updates will make U write similar looong comments!!!!Big smileWink

surely according to ur update my comments would be..really i'm hooked up with ur FF..i enjoy each n every word u write in it..

simikr

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
 Simi just loved how Deepak got  dissed by Shantanu,  amazing scene, thought I was sitting there observing it all happen!Big smile

The whole courier kiss and the interview part was  really well  done!Big smile

simikr

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Di...ur updates r becoming Cuter day by day...hv seen many Khanakz in my lyf but a guy like Shaan is hard to find(and if u hv anyone in mind do let me knwWinkb/w hv a small doubt...the lines in the end are those ur usual Prose or its part of the note she hands him over??nd i also love you for giving us this amazingly beautiful FF!

simikr

Go to top