Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF~:Human After All:~ Imp note Pg 150:) (Page 48)

k.krithika Goldie
k.krithika
k.krithika

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Hi Simi
Awesome update Smile
Beautifully written Clap
Lovely lines as usual
We are both trapped

In a web of our own design

The harder we struggle

The more we get entwined...

Keep writing Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simikr

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
hei simi,
u said part B will be updated soon..but nazar mein aa hi nahi raha hai..

Edited by RB81 - 06 April 2011 at 8:49pm

simikr

Roshni_M IF-Rockerz
Roshni_M
Roshni_M

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Lovely simi..... Awesome...... Shaan is so cute.... He cant wait to meet her..... And khanak is also lost thinking abt shaan.... Wow!!!!! Loved it.....Muah ......Update the next part soon....

simikr

Ujjwala Groupbie
Ujjwala
Ujjwala

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged

Lovely update....Smile

simikr

Xx.Phoenix.xX IF-Rockerz
Xx.Phoenix.xX
Xx.Phoenix.xX

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
beautiful simi..wt else cn i say...just luvdd it...!!
Beautifully written.....wonderful update....
Luvdd shaan's convo with d office lady..lol!..
Do cont. Soonn......!waitinn........
And yeahh..d last few lines wer..beautiful...........

Edited by shamasallfav - 07 April 2011 at 5:32am

simikr

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged

Ohhhh!! Sorry to keep yu waiting guys.......Love U all!!Hug

Thanks Shilpa, Deepali, Jyothi, Rupa, Ammu, Krithika, Ramani, Shama, Roshni, Ujjwala........Muaaaaaaaaah and loads of huggs!!EmbarrassedHug

Am updating part 2 now!!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsuteNinjaInPyjamas

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Here's is PartB..Smile

Part 8B~~ H.......ACHE

Khanak rushed back to the clinic for the last appointment of the day. She knew she was late but one of her patient's indigestion had turned out to be a heart attack and he had to be rushed to the hospital. That was one of the few reasons she avoided booking her late appointments, for she didn't like to keep her patients waiting.

To make matters worse Deepak had waylaid her as she took a moment to get a fresh cup of java from the hospital coffee shop. She had spied him shouting at one of the attendents for giving him dark mocha when he had asked for white chocolate. The poor attendent was obviously in awe of his name tag and scrubs and didn't bother to defend himself but seemed to literally dissolve there in front of the screaming Doctor.

Was he creating a tamasha to give the curious onlookers an ugly demonstration of his power? That no matter how badly he behaved he could get away with it, like some small time minister who had forgotten that the very people who had voted him in could easily vote him out?..

Khanak thought that she had slipped out unnoticed when he suddenly materialised behind her and tapped her on her shoulder.

Don't you dare touch me Deepak.. Don't think that working with me gives you the right to do so!..she said, her eyes flashing with anger, knowing that she had probably overreated.

Hey!!....Aren't we touchy here! I'm sorry Khanak but whenever I want to talk, you just run!

What kind of talk?, she said continuing to walk ahead.

About us Khanak.. our friendship.

Deepak, who told you that we are friends? We are not. So there is nothing to talk about, matter closed.

Please Khanak, there is no hurry, you know what I mean.. think about it. Maybe sometime over dinner?

I'll think about it..., she said and hurried out of the side entrance before he could stop her. She knew that he had to be dealt with some other day, right now she had an appointment to keep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shaan stood looking out the long clinic windows which had started to fog up from the rain. It had been almost 2 hours since he had arrived. He was starting to have doubts about whether Khanak would make it to the appointment. Had she seen his name on the list and decided to give him the slip? No (he thought,) she wasn't like that. If she didn't want to see him again she would tell it to his face, that was his Khanak..bold, strong and frank.

When he had arrived half an hour before his appointment, the secretary had taken one look at him and smiled slyly somehow having figured out his purpose. But seeing Megha with him, her eyebrows went up in curiosity.

My niece!.., Shaan introduced her, wanting to keep the picture clear.

Nice move, Dr Agarwal loves kids! she replied grinning.

She left at 6:30,saying that her day was done but assuring him that the Doctor never missed her appointments. She wished him the best of luck, smiling warmly at him and Megha.

That had been more than 40 minutes ago and Shaan was getting restless sitting in the empty waiting area. He glanced at Megha who was sitting happily playing with her teddy bear. She had attached herself to Shaan, somehow convinced that His Doctor Aunty was also Her Doctor Aunty. He had let her come along thinking that perhaps then Khanak won't kick him out right away. But he had asked Dharam to drive them, not trusting himself behind the wheel so soon after the accident. And with Megha there he could not afford to take any risks. Disappointed he turned away from the window..

DOCTOR AUNTYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!.................Megha jumped off her chair..

Khanak stopped in her tracks. She had just walked in soaked and was trying to brush off the water from her hair and sari, cursing her umbrella which the wind had rendered useless.

DOCTOR AUNTYYYYY!!!!!............

Khanak's heart started to thump hard and fast, a vision of a lost little girl wearing a blood splattered pink dress flashed before her eyes.

She spun around and nearly fell over when a little body bumped into her legs, and proceeded to bury its face in her sari and wrap its little arms tightly around her knees.

MEGHA??!!...Khanak whispered, not believing her eyes.

The little person nodded into her saree and proceeded to hug her even tighter.

A look of pure bliss transformed Khanak's face, as she lifted Megha up and hugged her to her bosom. Tears ran freely down both their cheeks as Megha burrowed her face in her neck. Khanak felt herself relax completely, and she hugged her tighter, making Megha wiggle.

Khanak loosened her grip and turned to look at her little face adoringly while she gently wiped her tears with a tissue. Megha followed her lead and said after planting a wet kiss on her cheek..

Doctor Aunty, see who's here to see you too!, Megha showed Khanak her teddy who by this time had fractured his left arm, and lost his beady nose as well.

All this while, Shantanu had been watching the goings on curiously from the doorway. The two seemed so perfect together. Watching them meet, hug and cry had brought moisture to his eyes as well. He felt so happy to see Megha and Khanak bond in this manner that he almost forgot his objective. He was wondering about what to do next when...

Oh! Doctor Aunty, I almost forgot! There's somebody else who has a problem besides Teddy!..

Who is it my dear?..

Chaachuuu!!..You can come in now, don't be afraid! My Doctor Aunty is very nice!..

Shaan stepped in looking somewhat sheepish and smiled at Khanak, who stared at him above Megha's head.

Shaan saw a gamut of emotions pass through those beautiful eyes, first shock, then disbelief, then confusion, followed by fury which made them go a shade even darker. He was sure that he had seen some tenderness hidden there too, though it had been very transient.

Khanak took a deep breath and without addressing him directly asked Megha..

What is your uncle's problem, Megha?

Guess!!!... It begins with an H and ends with an Ache!!..Megha giggled clearly enjoying her little game.

Khanak glared again at Shaan who had pointedly placed his hand over his heart and was unsuccessfully trying to look in great distress!

Is it a Headache?( Dhongi! I won't give in so easily!)

Yes!! It is a headache, right chachu?...to which Shaan nodded and let out a moan which made Megha squeal with joy and clap her hands.

Khanak who was getting angrier by the minute,..How long has it been going on?

Ever since he left the hospital! ...Megha declared very seriously.

And IT has been getting worse day after day,..said Shaan looking straight at Khanak switching on his most seductive smile. An open invitation for her to swoon right there and fall into his arms.

Khanak could feel cracks developing in the invisible wall which she had carefully constructed around her heart. Why me?.. she thought as her knees began to buckle and she held on to the edge of the table to support herself.

Aren't you going to check his heart with this?, Megha asked sweetly pointing to the stethescope hanging around Khanak's neck.

Khanak smiled at her, not really trusting herself near him. Her hands had started to tremble, and she didn't want to give Shaan any hint of the tornado creating havoc inside her now. But she couldn't let Megha down at the same time.

Can you be my assistant and put the stethescope on your uncle's chest, while I listen?

Megha was happy to oblige and placed it on Shaan's chest, and Khanak heard his heart beats regular, loud and clear..an almost soothing rhythm which could lull her into sleep..

Khanak shook her head to shake out the image of her head resting on his chest and declared that he was fine.

But..but Aunty! Will you not give him some yucky medicine to take?..Megha asked looking terribly disappointed.

Khanak broke out laughing and so did Shaan. She was thankful to Megha for breaking the spell and kissed her lovingly on the forehead. She quickly scribbled on her prescription pad, tore off a sheet and handed it to Shaan who at once pocketed it.

Yes, Megha..nobody leaves my clinic without getting some really nasty stuff! You have the makings of a great Doctor, sweetheart! then turning to Shaan,... It was nice meeting you Mr Khandelwal!

Call me Shantanu, or Shaan, Doctor Kha.nak, Shaan said in his deep husky voice extending his hand towards her.

She relunctantly slipped her hand in his and was shocked when he jerked her towards him... She closed her eyes and listened with her heart in her throat as he whispered close to her ear, his warm breath like a caress on her cheek..

Two can play the game my dear,.. Soon, My Ache will become yours.. Till then my love, hold on to your heart!..

And before she knew it, he was gone... and so was her little friend.

Now that it's clear

Its YOU who I need

Fall in to my arms

Don't make me plead...

xxxxxx

I hope you all like it....SmileWink

Please comment for my benefit...

Edited by simiv - 07 April 2011 at 9:47am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

vijusbAnu80tina2minaKrazEeeshonaiktymfanshiksha_03dishbhan-mesmerised-accountbandk.krithikaangel_9nk.mailroadsidejunkeysweetsutejyothi1989-SYS--Unknown-22jparkerrafia 24saaazPhoenixRadarFanaah-YasharanArshi-purvi08OlicityFan-Manita-priya_cool_123krockadventure_gurlkubarerooj-iThe_May_Rosetogepe30-Deepali-shanakyasharan

priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Omg

Simi

awesome yaar

I m getting dizzy... now...

What a patient to have....

simikr

Go to top