Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF~:Human After All:~ Imp note Pg 150:) (Page 36)

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
 Hey guys, thankyou all for reading my FF and giving me tons of encouragement!Smile

Here is a VMtrailer from Sonali which she made especially for my FF.....haii!! Isn't she wonderful???!!!!!!!!!! EmbarrassedBig smileHug

ENJOY!!  Please direct your comments and praise to her!! She is GEM...with a heart of GOLD!!!ClapStarClap

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_9-mesmerised-jparker-Manita-FanaahThe_May_Roseadventure_gurl-Deepali-shanakyasharan

accountband Goldie
accountband
accountband

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Yikes! What an update...
Shaantanu being pinched by Khanak was a classic...LOL...He is so off about her demeanor...or maybe not...you'll be the judge of that!

So i really like the opening with cute Megha and Akshay...she is so real in characterization i could almost feel the subtle sadness that is conveyed, but Akshay might turn it all around...hopefully...the the nurse D'souza...LOL...the name is scary in itself...hahaha...Nurses like her are just amazing for comical relief.

Umm...what else....Yeah the best part, Shaan's little game of closing his eyes and letting his senses shape up the person's entire personality...VERY different yet totally adorable...also the random young surgery fellow was too good and Shaan's BMW...poor baby! It's okay he'll probably get a new one soon! LOL...Keep up the amazingness with Dr,Agarwal and Mr.Khandelwal,,,, 

Edited by imane568 - 29 March 2011 at 9:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simikradventure_gurl

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Thanks simi for info..
wow  sonali  ..excellent vm with title.supperb shanak cute nok jhok and romantic scene..loved itHug

simikradventure_gurl

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Awesome VM.....love this peppy song....

well done Sonali, you are too talented !!

Simi....update kab aa raha hai ??

simikradventure_gurl

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Lovely Lovely Lovely...
If this is the trailor of your FF.......Then I cant wait for these cute scenes.......Bring them on !!! LOL !!

simikradventure_gurl

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by imane568

Yikes! What an update...
Shaantanu being pinched by Khanak was a classic...LOL...He is so off about her demeanor...or maybe not...you'll be the judge of that!

So i really like the opening with cute Megha and Akshay...she is so real in characterization i could almost feel the subtle sadness that is conveyed, but Akshay might turn it all around...hopefully...the the nurse D'souza...LOL...the name is scary in itself...hahaha...Nurses like her are just amazing for comical relief.

Umm...what else....Yeah the best part, Shaan's little game of closing his eyes and letting his senses shape up the person's entire personality...VERY different yet totally adorable...also the random young surgery fellow was too good and Shaan's BMW...poor baby! It's okay he'll probably get a new one soon! LOL...Keep up the amazingness with Dr,Agarwal and Mr.Khandelwal,,,, 
Hey Thanks Imane!! He is defo off abt her demeanor! LOL he'll gradually realize it!!LOL
btw pm me with yr FF updates!!

Love, Simi
simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Thanks Deepali, Mani, Vandu!! from Sonali!!
Hope she's around!!......

btw this was totally her imagination here, I still don't know where I'm going with my story!! LOL

Working on the update!!:)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_gurl-Deepali-togepe30

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
thanks everyone  glad you liked the vm! Yeah I just used clips  that had them not too close lol. For in this fanfiction they aren't close yet.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-

Go to top