Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF~:Human After All:~ Imp note Pg 150:) (Page 151)

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina2mina

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOwwwVVVee itt...Again, another FF to get hooked to and eagerly wait for the work-off days & free nights to read these wonderful pieces of work. Thank You Simi HugHeart  You are a wonderful talented writer & person.

I have just finished the 1st thread and so far loved it a lot. Waiting to get to the interesting parts WinkEmbarrassed But also looking forward to the content of the story too. I m not that besharam to just read it for "THE" stuff Tongue

I like your Khanak. I can so relate to her. She is a girl who has her mind right. She is a straight-forward down-to-earth girl who knows her priorities & responsibilities. And with a good sense of humor too.. lol...
Khanak watched fascinated as Mrs Bak Bak's eyes grew wide and round as saucers, and her eyeballs popped out just like a constipated frog's though Khanak had never really observed a constipated frog

hahah...When I read the bold part, I was like "what the heck"? how does a constipated frog look??? Do I have to start watching Discovery channel or something to find out that frogs go through constipation too?? But then when I read the rest, i was LOLing to how funny you are Simi...Thumbs Up

This is Shantanu! And Shaan this is Mrs Ba'errr our neighbor 

@bold. I like how she named someone according to their characteristic & behavior since she doesn't know the lady's name. Mrs.Bak Bak...I do that too. lol

And can I just say how adorable is your Megha.. She is so sweeet & cuuute. If I had a neice like her or any kid like her around me at home, I wouldn't even know the meaning of the word "tension". One look @ the smile of an angel like that, you would forget all the worries of this world.

And Shaan...hhmmm...what can I say about him? All I can picture is KT...BlushingTongue  But I wasn't very pleased with the way he was acting when he saw Khanak with that poor young kid, and her high school friend Nikhil in the restaurat. I mean c'mon. Jealousy is healthy & good only to a limit. But being over possessive and behaving like an idiot in a public place by creating a scene...I would have been upset for a longer time than Khanak was then...It would have taken much more than a sorry to manaofy me in that situation...;)

Ok, I shall carry on with the 2nd thread now, or else I may just blabber on & on . I have a lot to catch up to..Clap

Oh Hi Tina!!!

You made it!!! You stuck through with it!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOL

Congratulations for this one has the max # of updates in it! The rest hv a lot fewer so you can catch up soon I hope!!

Thanks so much for liking my Khanak, Megha and Shaan..though himwith certain reservations!!
Khanak is yes behaving the way we typically behave when we associate certain characteristics with certain ppl and the name sticks..as for constipated frog..LOL..it was something which came to me out of the blue!! So I can't tell you for sure if frogs do get constipated and if so how they wud look!!LOLLOLLOL

And Shaan..hmm...he is Human..so not perfect, but a nice guy deep inside...slowly he will learn the more he spends time with Khanak!!

Thank you for reading and I hope that there is enough substance here to keep you interested!!!EmbarrassedWink

Love,Simi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tina2mina

Go to top