Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF~:Human After All:~ Imp note Pg 150:) (Page 138)

DiehardYMfan IF-Rockerz
DiehardYMfan
DiehardYMfan

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
a nice n realistic update...13more pages...
P.S:I m not  girl...hahaaa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simikr

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
so simi is the next update their engagement?if so we should start spamming to have the engagement in the next thread..wat say?

simikr

dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RB81

so simi is the next update their engagement?if so we should start spamming to have the engagement in the next thread..wat say?

Yeah!!!!!!

Chalo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Cheers,
Dish

simikr

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Aww thanks Simi di :D

simikr

-mesmerised- Goldie
-mesmerised-
-mesmerised-

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Ahhh Simi what can i say that i haven't already? Love your FF! All the characters are defined so well by you, and Shanak are... so real ...makes it easy to relate to them. Star

Know you like long comments, so will do what i did previously and comment on all three updates that i've just read. At least i didn't make you wait too long this time! Wink LOL

18. Lets Spread the Word

The Palak and Khanak convo was sooo touching, such interactions touch my heart. I'm a bit emotional when it comes to stuff like that Embarrassed and you do full justice to how two sisters would feel in the given situation. 

Love your use of SMS's in the story, they're integral to the progression in Shanak's relationship and play a big part in them coming together. Shaan's and Sheila's interaction was cute, the pride he shows in having Khanak as his future wife is so sweet!

ROFL at the vampire line at the clinic, your Shaan is effortlessly cute! Smile

19A: Vampires & Encounter with Doctor D!

Eeeks i loved it! I just love pinning-against-the-wall scenes, there's something so... sexy and primal about it, maybe it's just me! Embarrassed

Ah the much awaited encounter with Doctor D! I really hate that pompous, arrogant, self-obsessed so and so! But then, i'm guessing that's what you were going for! Tongue Loved Shaan referring to Khanak as 'my woman.'

And she says the three magical words when he least expects it... *sigh*

19B: Being Human

OK first of all, why would we beat you up?! Want you around for more awesome updates!!! LOL

Love the converation during the motorbike ride; them discussing social issues, his knowledge in the area, her sharing her dream for the charity hospital and him supporting her. Heart

Lol looks like Shaan's jealousy game back-fired on him big time! Although i love when a guy is a little possesive and jealous of his woman getting attention from others, Khanak's reaction was totally justified and true of what would happen in reality.

I can't believe you got them to romance in a public toilet cubicle, yeh dono kaha bi shuru ho jatai hai! ROFL Just kidding, it was a cute and touching scene. Smile 

P.S. I love it when you refer to the title in your updates... they are indeed human after all...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simikrNinjaInPyjamasRB81

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mesmerised-

Ahhh Simi what can i say that i haven't already? Love your FF! All the characters are defined so well by you, and Shanak are... so real ...makes it easy to relate to them. Star

Know you like long comments, so will do what i did previously and comment on all three updates that i've just read. At least i didn't make you wait too long this time! Wink LOL

18. Lets Spread the Word

The Palak and Khanak convo was sooo touching, such interactions touch my heart. I'm a bit emotional when it comes to stuff like that Embarrassed and you do full justice to how two sisters would feel in the given situation. 

Love your use of SMS's in the story, they're integral to the progression in Shanak's relationship and play a big part in them coming together. Shaan's and Sheila's interaction was cute, the pride he shows in having Khanak as his future wife is so sweet!

ROFL at the vampire line at the clinic, your Shaan is effortlessly cute! Smile

19A: Vampires & Encounter with Doctor D!

Eeeks i loved it! I just love pinning-against-the-wall scenes, there's something so... sexy and primal about it, maybe it's just me! Embarrassed

Ah the much awaited encounter with Doctor D! I really hate that pompous, arrogant, self-obsessed so and so! But then, i'm guessing that's what you were going for! Tongue Loved Shaan referring to Khanak as 'my woman.'

And she says the three magical words when he least expects it... *sigh*

19B: Being Human

OK first of all, why would we beat you up?! Want you around for more awesome updates!!! LOL

Love the converation during the motorbike ride; them discussing social issues, his knowledge in the area, her sharing her dream for the charity hospital and him supporting her. Heart

Lol looks like Shaan's jealousy game back-fired on him big time! Although i love when a guy is a little possesive and jealous of his woman getting attention from others, Khanak's reaction was totally justified and true of what would happen in reality.

I can't believe you got them to romance in a public toilet cubicle, yeh dono kaha bi shuru ho jatai hai! ROFL Just kidding, it was a cute and touching scene. Smile 

P.S. I love it when you refer to the title in your updates... they are indeed human after all...

Haiii!! My other sweetheart!! I'm gonna die of diabetes!!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-mesmerised-RB81

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dishbhan

Yeah!!!!!!

Chalo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Cheers,
Dish

Don't do it now, maybe next week?? Another update or 2 yet..Wink 

RB81

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simiv

Don't do it now, maybe next week?? Another update or 2 yet..Wink 
ok simi,,dont worry..no spamming then..it will get over with ur update n our comments..but write it quickly my dear..

Go to top