Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF~:Human After All:~ Imp note Pg 150:) (Page 136)

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
loved it Simi!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simikr

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
sunday morning u plan to kill me wid this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 it was superb i loved it like hell simi...its just fantastic:)

simikr

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
First, I was wondering how they will come to talk about the Charity hospital and hence really really liked the way you brought it up...very touching, how he wants to be a part of her dream too, and somehow really found it romantic that they share such stuff and find their own ways to give in to each other..

Then, Shaan and his jealousy D'ohROFL earlier a teenager and now a married man whom he actually scared away ROFL It was so right for Khanak to get upsetApprove

Third, even when Khanak is angry and flashes a smile to Nikhil, the moment he approaches, she is scared whether her smile was suggestive or something..I absolutely adored this small thing!! 

And when she while she went for the ladies room, I had to reach out for my blush-o-meter...he apologised and entered it!?!! Whoa!! So censoredROFL  and yet so romantic  Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simikrRB81

IF_rida Goldie
IF_rida
IF_rida

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
now i got to know wht a very gud morning is
luved it !!!

simikr

HKfan Goldie
HKfan
HKfan

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Sweet jealousy...! That was cute!!!!

Wanted to see if you were Human.
...lol...nice line from Shaan!!!

We want more!!!! LOL

simikr

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged

hei dear,
as i said u earlier i wont beat u..hope hereafter they wont play like this with other's feelings..but it is shaan who is playing..silly..dont play like this hereafter..
ahhh..poor shaan wishes to kiss her hearing her girl saying the beautiful words..but control shaan..oh girl..he wishes to give u a passionate kiss on ur lips but u r shying for the kiss in hand..
his comment for her sharp finger nail..haila...u naughty shaan..
both of them rejoicing the moments that passed by..i too feel happy like khanak regarding Dr.D..
there little talk abt dharavi was nice..
so as we all wished hearing khanak's reference abt the charity hospital he said he could offer his service as an architect..love u shaan for saying this n making her feel happy..this was so nice "Absolutely, I want to be a part of my Angel's dream!" and she tightened her hold around his waist indicating her happiness..that is worth dying for..
kabhi nahi sudhrega shaan..he is imagining her lying beside him..(simi dont delay their marriage for long..otherwise shaan for sure will go mad..)
he wants to eat her..wonderful description of his state of mind..
secluded place in the dark cozy corner of the restaurant sounds romantic..shaan's reference abt his "my exclusive department" made me laugh..n his talk abt their private affair leaving her blushing..
loved these lines
"Awww! My Angel will soon sport permanent pink cheeks! Innocence ki hadh kar di aapne!

Oh Shut up you're Besharmi ki hadh!

Haii! Sirf aapki badaulat! Who asked you to be so delectable? Poor me having to deal with not only myself but the rest of the male species! He said with mock self pity."

hein..ye kya?kabab mein haldi..ramona..how could one interfere talking like this..n shaan to instigate jealousy in khanak played along with her..not fair shaan..(wish to bring shaan back to khanak holding his ears..n ask him will u repeat this..haan)
haaa..she wants to wear tube top r bikini..i want to see shaan's face at that time..
how dare ramona asks shaan like this.."Who is that piece of work you came in with Shaan?" but his response i liked it..but her question to him was also nice.."Then why did you abandon her like that?" this would have hit him bad..
poor nikhil..he was just seeing an old school friend n sharing pleasantaries..but shaan made him run away..
shaan that was not fair on ur part..u made khanak cry..
but loved the way he patched up..
this way of apologising would make shaan do more mistakes khanak..so BEWARE..he will do anything to kiss u..
PS: although it was a lengthy update i felt it small simi..dont beat me for saying like us..now u start writing the next part soon..

simikr

purvi08 IF-Rockerz
purvi08
purvi08

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
simi di just loved the update.excellent writing .i am truly speechless

simikr

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar