Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF~:Human After All:~ Imp note Pg 150:) (Page 127)

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
ROFL...Marrying a Vampire...Interesting !!

Prediction -
She will be shocked to see Shaan and turn Red blushing and there will be some mushy talk and hug and a near kiss ...Maybe interrupted by Deepak !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi1989RB81simikr

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

ROFL...Marrying a Vampire...Interesting !!

Prediction -
She will be shocked to see Shaan and turn Red blushing and there will be some mushy talk and hug and a near kiss ...Maybe interrupted by Deepak !

Good one, but incorrect!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-YasharanArshi-RB81

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RB81

hai dear,
i didnt expect an update today..thanks for updating..1st thing after coming to college i didnt check my official mail n other things but i opened IF..kamaal hai na..i'm badly addicted to IF..especially the FFs..
*will be back to comment*
*edited*
khanak realising shaan as a man of action n not just words..s he is..sweet of him..
u made me smile like an idiot in the 1st few lines itself..its not khanak alone reddening in embarrassment we too r like her..so khanak does lack actual experience..definitely shaan will teach u..u keep blushing thinking abt it..
i'm keeping on blushing with her comparison of shaan with jane eyre's hero when he demonstrates his love for her..n she felt his intentions honourable unlike the novel's hero..(i dont know abt the novel hero..i havent read it..)..that is nice..wowww..she can trust shaan more than herself..thats so nice yaar..
she feeling happy that are going to get married soon..poor khanak..having gr8 difficulty in resisting shaan when they r alone haan..thats something..
Palak is lost n anxious..oh poor girl..missing her deeds already..me to want to hug her tight..HugHugHugmwwaaa.. oh palak u made ur big sis to feel like crying..dont woory yaar ur jiju is so sweet he'll come along with ur big sis to visit yaar..he has promised ur big sis that he'll take care of her parents n sis like his own..so dont worry..budthal..
that was so sweet of palak..may be she described abt her jiju as we used to feel when we read..they r ready to die after seeing him..LOL!!!!..even with her sadness of khanak leaving, she immediately said her this when khanak said she wont get married..
ahhh..now palak returned to her full spree of teasing khanak..she wants them to be with them here..n she teasing her that khanak doesnt even know to make a decent cup of chai..poor khanak..is it so really..poor shaan..palak u better inform this to ur jiju so that he wont wish to have something made by his dearest wife..but if he wishes khanak will learn to do..she loves him na..but its good to notify him beforehand..
palak u r teasing too much..u r sayingthat they both live on air n eager to know wat happened on the terrace..u ask Mrs.bak bak she'll give u better picture on this..LOL!!!!
that was sweet both sis sleeping in her room..lovely..
awww..simi..the SMS was cho chweet...me loved it..mmmwwaaa to shaan for such an sms..(indirectly to u..)
oh sheila is here again..n she is happy seeing shaan happy..sweet of her..wowww..shaan greeted her n she is surprised..n shaan ride in his bike..(do we get a chance to see shanak going for a ride in  his bike..that would be lovely..khanak holding him tight..haaye..i dont know whether u have given that ride later..but i wish to see them in a bike)
madz has a weakness for dark choclate..shaan yes u need to thank her specially for this happiness (n wat did u give to cutie pie megha for this happiness..haan)..aahhh..shaan u know for urself that u r little harsh with ur dad..yes u better ease up things with ur dad..n u felt attending those meetings would make things better..LOL!!!!!
shaan studying every detail in khanak's face..(u can better go straight to see her n start studying..but may be both of u will end up doing something else..so that would be a bad idea for now..n i have a feel that u'll definitely go to see her..u cant simply sit seeing her pic..)simi ur description was gr8 abt khanak..
wowww...shaan felt like he should have her picture on his desk..i love that..awww..poor sheila..she'll be heartbroken if she sees khanak's picture on his desk..n he is asking her for the photo paper..snnan u r making sheila blush with all ur praising..poor girl..she need to hold on herself..ahhh..seeing khanak's pic shaan stood further up in her eyes..
he is going to attend the resort meeting..
yes...(YAYY!!!)shaan went to the clinic to meet her..nurse d'souza..ya i missed her..n he identified her..she too recognised him..that was a nice description..like long lost friends..
Fav doc n cutest patient a couple..LOL!!!!sweet of her..
shaan's comment..OMG!i'm going to marry a vampire..ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL shaan u r impossible..
simi the poem was good as usual..
HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug love u loads..
expecting Dr.D's encounter..but this time khanak should not let him go overboard like he earlier did in the cafeteria..ok..n at the end if shaan too comes n they leave together holding arms it would be more fun to watch Dr.D's face..continue soon simi..waiting for the weekend..
PS: reg ur PS wat a silly question..we would love to know..i feel that she would say s..i would love to drink ur blood..WinkWinkWinkWinkWink

Buddy! I want to send you a hug via courier, is it possible??Embarrassed

-YasharanArshi-RB81

jyothi1989 IF-Dazzler
jyothi1989
jyothi1989

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
ohh simi once again a lovely update .awww khanak and palak convo was so touching typical sisters talk felt for them sighs .hayee why did u stop like that yar now the pendulum will swing  till u update the next part plzzz do it fasttt plzzz

simikrRB81

DiehardYMfan IF-Rockerz
DiehardYMfan
DiehardYMfan

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
well I think khanak turns around n is shocked n all that...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simikr

-Unknown-22 IF-Dazzler
-Unknown-22
-Unknown-22

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Lovely update Simi...Shaan and Khanak  are swimming in lurvee! lol...i can't wait till Dr Deepak (that's what he's called right? ) makes an entry the jealousy that will go through him...i want him to see Shanak together and be nosy about the situation ..can't wait to read more x

simikrRB81

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Simi !!!
Dr Deepak Ko Bhoool Gayeee Kyaa ...
I was so expecting  a Jealous Possesive Shaan ... LOL !!!!!

Anyway ... Loved the convo between Palak and her Deedss ... Tooo Cutee !!!!!!

Shaaan is On the Top of this World  ... And Why wouldnt he BE!!!!!
God Bless Shanak !!!

ROFL .. LMAOOO at the last line !!!!!

I so Want a Romantic Update at her Clinic !!!!
*faints imagining*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi1989RB81simikr

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Ohk my turn...my guess is Shaan wud be all Lovey Dovey and Dr Khanak being herself wud evade all his moves as shez in her clinic..and den decides to leave ,crashes into Dr.D at the lobby where our hero breaks the news of Him getting engaged to the Doc herself...!

simikrRB81

Go to top