Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF~:Human After All:~ Imp note Pg 150:) (Page 124)

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mesmerised-

I may have made you wait for this Simi (sorry Embarrassed) but I delivered on my promise! Hopefully the comments will be worth the wait! Big smile Like I said I would, I've commented on all parts that I've just read. BTW I read an update, then wrote the comments before moving to the next one, so if it seems like I don't know what's gonna happen next, it's because I didn't! Lol.

14 - Sealed With a Kiss: Oooh lala what was that?! Seriously hot! I'm blushing here! *fans herself* Loved all of it, from Khanak's conversation with her mum and Palak teasing her, Shaan's typical guy 'play the game' tactics, the invite to the party, her mum and sister fussing over her getting ready, Megha's importance towards Khanak, right through to Shanak on the beach... ending with him popping the question! Heart

I have to say, you've created a brilliant Shaan... he sounds a little too much like my ideal guy! Lol. He wants to be a son to her parents, a brother to her sister, wants to support and admires her dreams/aspirations, has noble intentions towards her... and if that wasn't enough he's handsome and has a sense of humour too! *sigh*

Loved Khanak's admission that she is indeed 'human after all'... you can put your guard up all you want, but when the right one comes along, you yourself won't know how and when the walls come down...

15 - Of Muses and Such: Awww cute update! Shaan doesn't waste any time does he?! LOL And bechari Khanak, finding it difficult to concentrate on anything but him, but  who can blame her?! The guy is a smooth operator! Lol at the cold showers and hormones talk!

Loved how comfortable Shaan is with her parents already, and the line about the two most important men in her life... so true, a girl would feel like that in the given situation. The nokh-jokh between the two in the elevator was so Shanak, especially the 'shut me up' part... wonder what he had in mind! Wink LOL

16 A- Blow Hot, Blow Cold: Oh my gosh I loved it! A bit of emotional drama is always good. Even though Shaan may have over-reacted to a teenager paying her attention, it's a typical response that a guy would have. Call me crazy, but I love it when a guy gets a little jealous and protective of a woman in that scenario, shows how much he cares...

Khanak poor girl having to bear the brunt of his bad mood, but I'm sure he'll make up for it good! Big smile Loved the little hide-and-seek game they were playing! Heart

16 B - Killing Me Softly: Girl, you are killing ME softly with your updates! Loved the whole scene at the listening station, and your choice of song was perfect. Like how you include music as part of the FF, takes it to another level! Thumbs Up

Awww he wants to pamper her but he doesn't want to change her... how sweet! Nice that you showed her possessiveness too, it was a very natural reaction, but our (not so burthal as it may be) Shaan knows how to calm all her fears... heartfelt words and a kiss that leaves no doubt. Heart

17 A - Shaan States His Case: Nice update! Was good to see the situation from Sheila's eyes, gives a new perspective of the characters and their relationships. Interesting that Sunil was hoping for the girl in question to be someone else, and asking about Khanak's background leads me to believe that issues on social divide/status are to follow... Shaan is so confident that he will get his way. Hoping he does! Smile

17 B - The Wait: Yay Megha's back! That little girl is just too cute, and any moment spent with her Chacha is truly special. She misses Dr Aunty too, love that she never forgets her! Her story of fiction/reality was adorable and babies are made by kissing?! Cuteness personified!

Really liked the Sunil and Madz convo too, her reaction was unexpected but I love her for it! It's kinda like a role reversal for the two from what we get on RBO.

17 C - Baat Pakki: OMG best update ever! Loved it! Shaan's initial worry, the family's reaction, and the phone convo were the perfect build-up to the formalities. Loved the scene between Khanak, her mum and Palak. So so touching and real. That's exactly how I reacted when my sister got married! Lol.

The tradition of the girl bringing in the tea, Khanak's feelings and Shanak's little interaction on the sofa were beautifully described by you. And the terrace scene totally reminded me of Vivah! Day Dreaming

BTW loved the poem too, so true! Perfect description of all love can be...

So glad I finally got to catch up with your FF, loved all of it! Waiting for the next part...

EmbarrassedBig smileWinkDancingDancingDancing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-mesmerised-jyothi1989NinjaInPyjamasRB81

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Sooo Sweet !

Shaan is soo naughty...M wondering how cum Khanak didnt reprimand him for making her do all that drama below...hehe
 Loved how Shaan shut up Bak Bak aunty !!

Cant wait for their shaadi !

Next engagement hai re, shaadi uske baad!!LOL

Edited by simiv - 22 May 2011 at 10:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamasRB81

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi1989

wowww simi i was waiting for it ...finally its official yeaaa i was having a huge smile on my face reading this update there was some joy in me that made me blush and laugh with each line. wowww loved it simi can it get any better ???they are going to get engaged yeaaa i am feeling so happy as if its happening with me dont know .must say ur writing effect huhhh but loved it to bits girls looking forward for the next one i cant wait nowww plzzz update it soon plzzz

Your comments touched me to the core!!Embarrassed

A sincere thank you!!!!Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi1989NinjaInPyjamasRB81

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Excellent Update Simi
Whole update was very beautiful and Romantic
Loved the terrace part and tea part  sooo romantic and awesome
waiting for next update

simikrRB81

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Simi...
The terrace scene is the best part of your update,...really is...especially the reassurance by Shaan is beautifully written...and the way you encapsulated it...both directly and indirectly...very well done...your Shaan is a MAN alrite...fabulous!!!

simikrRB81

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Hi lovely people!!Big smile

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of you who have continued to read and give me encouragement . All of it makes me want to continue this FF for some more time! The only hitch is not finding the time to write as fast as my mind thinks! Wish I could do that!!OuchLOL

I've especially enjoyed our PM sessions and feel  that this story has brought a lot of us closer, thank you Shanak for that!! Big smile

I will very likely be able to post an update sometime before this weekend. Smile

Till then a Group Huggg!!Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aussiegal-mesmerised--Unknown-22NinjaInPyjamasRB81

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Hug

You updating before  this weekend? Dancing

simikrRB81

simikr IF-Rockerz