Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF~:Human After All:~ Imp note Pg 150:) (Page 121)

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vatsalya

Such a milestone on your FF and we didnt get any invitation?

But I love surprises!!! And oh man, Did I love this update or did I love this update?
It was so cute and romantic!! Loved ittt!!                                                                                                                                                
And I loved this line : Shantanu Khandelwal can be trusted Khanak, you can bet on it. 

Plus dudeee our Shantanu Khandelwal can no way look like a loser even in a one day old stubble..infact I think he must've looked pretty hot :D

And I am still wondering whats with Sunil...though I must say Khanak has got herself such a lucky family!! Awww!!
Shaan's antics : I was so sure he would do sthing in front of everybody!!
I loved the part Megha went and sat on Khanak's lap :D

And their first official convo..lol...was so eye-widening!! Total Ooh-la-laa!!
I might need a scientific blush-o-meter.  -_-                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
@blue: totally agree with u vatty..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simikrNinjaInPyjamas

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
hmm...simi...really impressed...waiting 4 the next...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simikr

Aussiegal Senior Member
Aussiegal
Aussiegal

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Hi Simi, thank you for a wonderful update. Amazingly told. Hai... loved Shaan at Khanak's house, making her bring in the chai. Tongue brings back some very fond memorie.. Thumbs Up Can't wait for the next update.. will it be pre-engagement or the engagement and when you updating? xx

simikr

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RB81

uff..got it finally..do u have any idea how many times i refreshed the page within 10 sec..
 *off to read*
i'm honoured simi for dedicating this part to me..mmwwwaaa..love u..HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
*edited*
that was so optimistic of shaan to think another beautiful n it would bring him luck seeing the sun that has already started its journey in the sky..
wow..got to see cutie pie early in the morning(as shaan woke up just now)..and i didnt expect shaan to feel sweaty n tensed like this..however it is an important decision in his life even though he talked to sunil lil harshly saying this is just an information..loving shaan more yaar..n the way he spoke to himself for khanak it was cute.."Shantanu Khandelwal can be trusted khanak,u can bet it"..
that was so sweet of madhvi..she behaved like a overjoyed kid..loved the way she expressed herself to shaan..wow whole k-family on his side..megha is very happy to see her doc aunty to be the chachi..we all love it..when shaan said to "Thanks Dad! You won't be disappointed!" sunil i forgot all those straight forward talks that he did which was rude at that time..
hahahaha..khanak got distracted seeing shaan's SMS n got caught by Mrs.Sharma in her act of hiding her blush..this is bad shaan..how could u do this to a sincere doc.."Call me within 5 minutes or I'll mess up your schedule!".
really shaan is impossible..Hey! Will you not make me happy by complaining about why I didn't bug you these three days? ( Pretending to whine.)..this cracked me up..n her reply.. oh gosh..she is not less to him..earlier he used to say my khanak my khanak now she said him "you dont really know your khanak that well,Mr.Shantanu Khandelwal"..n shaan noticed that n said her that now he knows "you really missed me, Ms. Not so Direct!"..i like this new name for khanak..ahhh..he never misses a chance to make her like this..his phone par bhi sharmana n cant wait to see my bride's beautiful face again..wow..that was nice..we too cant wait long to see her as bride..
wat??ShockedShockedShocked she got late..her mom cracked me up with "Kya apni shaadi ke liye bhi tumhein specially invite karna padega?"..that was so sweet of her mama to make her wear her own engagement saree and jewellery..Palak was unusually quiet while they were waiting for khanak..cute sis..she appreciated khank saying "there is not going to be a most beautiful bride in the whole world..seeing them emotional khanak said that she'll talk to shantanu n doesnt want to get married..real budthal she isLOLLOLLOL..
hearing her mama praising abt shantanu khanak pouted like a kid asking "mein kya koi sadharan ladki hoon?"..silly girl..love her..(wish to pinch the tip of her nose n say budthal lovingly)..awww..kill me shaan just kill me..u requested her mama to ask khanak to bring the tea like traditional bride to be..evryone appreciated her by some means..that was good..loved it..that was swwet of kushboo to say "we will serve ourselves" n shaan giving open statement making himself clear that he was desperately waiting for her future wife to serve himTongue..megha rushing to sit on khank's lap was so cute..Daadi teasing shaan..she knows her laadla potha so well..
lovely palak..noticed shaan's hesitation to leave n said this..But uncle! Don't they need to talk a little in private, like they do in movies?..khanak would have thought choti thu kyun choti nahin rah sakthi..Phew atlast..shaan got his bride all alone..touchy touchy moments left goosebumps in me too..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed i loved the way he said this.."For after today I'll have you to share in my joys and sorrows and you will have me to share in yours.  I feel like a real man now!"..
His face wore a fairly innocent expression but his eyes spoke a lot more as his fingers massaged her palms..this line said a lot..
Aren't you supposed to know everything? & My future wife, an innocent seductress! I'll have fun teaching her a thing or two! *dies* oh my god..shaan..leave her for now yaar..poor girl..after she comes home do all this..D'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohMrs.Bak Bak ko aane ke liye yehi waqt mila..AngryAngryAngry i so hate her for this..(anyway i didnt like her earlier)..wow shaan u r so cute..Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up the way u handled Mrs. C was wowww...the way shaan embraced her n kissed on her forehead..haaye..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

HugHugHugHugHugHug for the wonderful update simi..u r a StarStarStarStarStarStar

OMG!! Girl, you made it worthwhile! Thanks!!! Muaaahhh!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamasRB81-Deepali-

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vatsalya

Such a milestone on your FF and we didnt get any invitation?

But I love surprises!!! And oh man, Did I love this update or did I love this update?
It was so cute and romantic!! Loved ittt!!                                                                                                                                                
And I loved this line : Shantanu Khandelwal can be trusted Khanak, you can bet on it. 

Plus dudeee our Shantanu Khandelwal can no way look like a loser even in a one day old stubble..infact I think he must've looked pretty hot :D

And I am still wondering whats with Sunil...though I must say Khanak has got herself such a lucky family!! Awww!!
Shaan's antics : I was so sure he would do sthing in front of everybody!!
I loved the part Megha went and sat on Khanak's lap :D

And their first official convo..lol...was so eye-widening!! Total Ooh-la-laa!!
I might need a scientific blush-o-meter.  -_-

Hi sweetie!! Was so busy that I had to go out..so couldn't send you the invite! But you did read, didn't you??Big smile

@ Blue: My thoughts exactly but Shaan you see is not into himself!LOLLOLLOL

@ Hot pink: this is just the first one..but you know my besharmi right? I'm not afraid to express myself!!!EmbarrassedWinkLOL

NinjaInPyjamasRB81

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aussiegal

Hi Simi, thank you for a wonderful update. Amazingly told. Hai... loved Shaan at Khanak's house, making her bring in the chai. Tongue brings back some very fond memorie.. Thumbs Up Can't wait for the next update.. will it be pre-engagement or the engagement and when you updating? xx
I'm not sure, likely preengagement! Have started working on it!!Smile
And Thank you!!Big smile I wanted things to be as natural as possible!!Smile with their special flavor!

AussiegalRB81

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
@ Dish: Thanks dear..I meant it to be different too! Shanak in real life is my theme!!:)

@ Naveen: Love you girl for your statement. I'm honored!!!:)

RB81

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
balle balle my shanaks baat pakki...simi its a gr8 n sabse blushy blushy update:) loved it ur writing is always beautiful no doubt:)

simikrRB81

Go to top