Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF~:Human After All:~ Imp note Pg 150:) (Page 118)

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Simi,

Update karo!!!

after my graduation I am coming out with my comments for each chap so be ready!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simikrdestinylove

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Coming up with it now!:)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AussiegalNinjaInPyjamasrooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

destinylove

Aussiegal Senior Member
Aussiegal
Aussiegal

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Simi- when you updating??? Day Dreaming

simikr

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Sorry at the delay but everybody knows what I was upto, so here's it is. Next part will be up tomorrow pakka!!Smile

In 17A..Shaan had laid out his intentions about marrying Khanak before his father, who had not been too happy.

17B~ The Wait

Khandelwal home that night.

Sunil looked at Madhavi sitting as usual with her faithful companion, her mobile, sending one of her innumerable SMSs to GOD KNOWS WHO!? Maybe she was talking to Aliens and soon may get kidnapped by them?(Wishful thinking! But now he had to try to talk to her!)

Madhavi?( barely audible)

You're talking to me?

Yes, I have to ask you something.

Okay, so what have I done now!? She said, plugging away at her mobile.

Well' (How should I say this, without making her faint with shock?)

Well what? Have I taken you to the cleaners again? Or did I forget to send a thank you note to Mr. and Mrs. Whoever!'She didn't bother to look up.

Well I didn't say that.

Then what else could it be? Every time you need to 'Talk' to me it's for either of those reasons or not at all! Madhavi ! Why did you have to buy another diamond set, are you planning to get married again? For God's sake, do I have to have an excuse to buy jewelry for myself? What else do bored rich business tycoons' wives do anyway?

Do whatever you want to Madhavi but please listen to me now; I have something to say which is much more important.  He paused for effect, Shaan wants to get married.

Madhavi stared at him with her mouth wide open as if he had announced that they were leaving for Timbuctoo!

Say again!

Shaan wants to get married!

Pinch me!! ' Not that hard, you'll give me a bruise! Oye! My Baccha!! Bless him and bless you for giving me the good news!! Now I can put those Diamond sets to good use! I knew that he won't be able to resist his bhabhi's wicked ways any longer! So what stinking rich Dad's beti has agreed to be handcuffed to my Laadla! She said smiling, and shaking her head in disbelief.

It's not like you think. He wants to get married to'take a deep breath, Dr Khanak Agarwal!

This time Madhavi swayed in place and put a hand to her forehead'OMG! Am I dreaming?

It's true, Madhavi. I know, it's a terrible shock!

Sunil! Yes, Shock it is but not terrible! It's the best news I've heard in ages! TG! (Clasping her hands together, beaming ear to ear.) At last, I knew it! Shaan would be the one to take a stand, to make his Mama proud! To defy the rules! I knew it! He fell head over heels for that cute Doctor who saved his life! I saw the signs, that naughty boy! What a lovely couple they'll make! (Dreamy) Sunil, thank you for giving me this wonderful news, Muaaahhh!! OMG a doctor in the house! Dadi ma wanted to light a thousand diyas if her living Saint came home!! I'll be the envy of my friends!! OMG so many things to do! I've to plan the trousseau, poor girl, heart of gold but no dress sense. I need to inform Dadi ma right away!!

But'Madhavi? Sunil couldn't believe his ears.

Eat your heart out Sunil Khandelwal!! She said as she rushed out, leaving her husband stunned.

~~~~~~~

It was close to 9 that evening when Shaan sat with Megha in his lap, in the comfortable rocking chair in her room. He had offered to baby sit her for Boo and Akki, since they had wanted to go out to see a movie on their own for the first time in recent years. They had asked him to come along but he had refused mentioning pending work while in fact he wished to brood over what had transpired between him and his father earlier that day.

What will Dad do? Will he be able to get the entire family to vote against his choice? No! Akki and Dadi were on his side, Boo bhabhi too probably, her behavior had changed considerably since Megha's birthday. But Mom he couldn't predict, she had always been a hard one to crack. He thought as he twirled a lock of Megha's hair around his forefinger, It is so different from Khanak's, lighter in shade and finer whereas Khanak's was darker and thicker'

Stop doing that Chachuu! My hair will get matted Mom says, if you do that!

Oops! Sorry!! Shaan raised his hands in defense.

Can you tell me a story, I can't sleep.

I'm so sorry honey; please excuse me this one time. I am so tired, long day at work.

Okay! Do you want me to tell you a story then?...She offered simply.

Shaan's heart melted, I would to love to hear what my baby has to say!

She smiled pleased that he was willing to listen and after making herself more comfortable in his lap said in a dramatic voice,

This story is what Mom tells me all the time and it's really true (eyes open wide.) There was once a beautiful girl just like Mom who lived in the biggest castle in the whole world ever! Are you listening?

When Shaan nodded she continued, She was so happy, playing and laughing, but one day her Daddy married again and that woman was very bad and she hated mama and sent her to the forest. I hope my Dad never marries again!

I'll make sure he won't! Then what happened? Curious to hear Megha's interpretation.

A witch in the forest gave poor Mom a bad apple and she ate it and died!

Died?

Yes, she was dead like really dead! But then my Dad was riding by and he saw her and kissed her and she woke up and then I was born! So I am really a princess! She smiled broadly.

Shaan guffawed at how she had managed to mix fiction and reality, and then curious asked, So you were born after they kissed?

Yes! Mom did not want to tell me but when I asked Grand Dadi ma how babies were made, she said by kissing! Is that right Shaan chachu? If you kiss Doctor aunty she may get a baby?

Shaan laughed again and shook his head, No! My sweetheart! It's far more complicated something you won't understand. I will talk to Dadi ma to stop filling your ears with ridiculous stuff! (So Dadi ma was the one who sabotaged our first kiss!), He thought.

I miss Doctor Aunty! Megha's mood underwent a sudden change. I wish she was here with teddy and me! Can you ask her to come tomorrow?

I miss her too' Shaan sighed closing his eyes.

Can she come here and live with us, and tell me stories every night?

Yes, if I have my way she will come here soon so you can play with her, but she can't sleep with you, well may be once in a while she can (If I let her.) Shaan smiled.

Yeaahhh!! That's awesome, did you hear that Teddy, Doctor Aunty is going to stay with us! She addressed Teddy who had fallen onto the floor.

I love you Chachu! You are the bestest! Hugging him around the neck.

Shaan hugged her back tightly fervently hoping that her wish would come true. Later after she had fallen asleep he gently laid her on the bed and sat down gazing at her fondly.

Khanak, if you were here with me now, you'd know how much we all miss you!

He covered Megha with her blanket and settled back down in the rocking chair, and closed his tired eyes, knowing he wouldn't be able to sleep.  

In such a short time

We've realized that

We cannot live

Without each other

It's torture for

Now every moment

Away from you

Seems like forever

xxx

Ok, Please bear with me, this part had become too long so posting in installments! Next update coming up tomorrowBig smile

Edited by simiv - 20 May 2011 at 10:42am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.88vineeta2108kiwuUjjwalaAussiegaltina2minachristmasktymfan_sweet_-mesmerised-k.krithikashiksha_03roadsidejunkeysweetsuteangel_9nk.maililuvmanar-Ray-saaaz-SYS-jyothi1989-Unknown-22jparkerrafia 24OlicityFandestinylovepurvi08RB81NinjaInPyjamaspriya_cool_123FanaahPhoenixRadarThe_May_Roseadventure_gurlkubarerooj-i-Deepali-shanakyasharan

Aussiegal Senior Member
Aussiegal
Aussiegal

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Hi Simi, Brilliant. but too short, hope the next one is longer! Waiting...ClapClap

Edited by Aussiegal - 20 May 2011 at 10:49am

simikr

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Awww!!!Hug

I absolutely adore this Shaan as the Chachu...simply awesome!!

And Madz was wowww!!

Cant wait for Sunil's nod!! Embarrassed

simikr

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
thanx for the pm simi
loved  the part wher sunil/madhvi arude over purchase  of diamond jewlerry and also the chachu shaan part

simikr

Go to top