Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF~:Human After All:~ Imp note Pg 150:) (Page 113)

-Unknown-22 IF-Dazzler
-Unknown-22
-Unknown-22

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Awww Simi that was really goood...first Sheila's POV  and her crush on Shaan then the man to man chat with his Dad...Shaan is quite adamant to get married asap isn't he ...can't wait to read more x x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simikr

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
@ Naveen:Thanks sweets!!:)

@Dish: I like direct always!!LOL

@Rupa: Sunil may not like it very much! Lets see what happens!;)

@ Heena: Love yr take! Missed you. Poor sec indeed!!;)

-Unknown-22

jyothi1989 IF-Dazzler
jyothi1989
jyothi1989

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
loved the father son conversation .sunil was like a typical father who thinks with mind and shaan being the person he is things with his heart .loved it i wish mads agrees without throwing tantrums .looking forward for the next one simi

simikr

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged

hei simi,
i'm here to leave comments..initially i pitied shiela..but as she admired shaan i dont know y i felt some sort of satisfaction abt him..u gave many details abt him through shiela..but poor girl..she has a crush for shaan n he is taken already..
i loved the way shaan seemed to stay aloof from his dad yet has some terms with him..he asked to fix up an appointment to talk to his dad..this line was cute..
People usually hesitated in talking to their future parents ' in- law, but here I am shying away from approaching my own father!

the man-to-man talk was just awesome..he spoke everything straight..no sugar coated words..but this was little rude..I'm not asking for your permission, though it'll be for the best! This is the most important decision of my life and I've already made it!

shaan cracked me up with this line..And we are not growing any younger; don't you want some cousins for Megha?

i just laughed n laughed reading it..

hope madz wont get mad hearing shaan's proposal..as she might have expected that after megha's b'day party when he insisted that he'll leave her home..

the poem was superb..continue soon simi..yeh part A,B is just killing yaar..but love to read..so should accept that..

Edited by RB81 - 11 May 2011 at 6:33am

simikr

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi1989

loved the father son conversation .sunil was like a typical father who thinks with mind and shaan being the person he is things with his heart .loved it i wish mads agrees without throwing tantrums .looking forward for the next one simi
Wow! Jyothi loved the way you put it!

The business man who thinks with his mind where as Shaan thinks with his heart!!!Clap

As for Mads...hv it coming up and it may be surprising! Wink

jyothi1989

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RB81

hei simi,
i'm here to leave comments..initially i pitied shiela..but as she admired shaan i dont know y i felt some sort of satisfaction abt him..u gave many details abt him through shiela..but poor girl..she has a crush for shaan n he is taken already..
i loved the way shaan seemed to stay aloof from his dad yet has some terms with him..he asked to fix up an appointment to talk to his dad..this line was cute..
People usually hesitated in talking to their future parents ' in- law, but here I am shying away from approaching my own father!

the man-to-man talk was just awesome..he spoke everything straight..no sugar coated words..but this was little rude..I'm not asking for your permission, though it'll be for the best! This is the most important decision of my life and I've already made it!

shaan cracked me up with this line..And we are not growing any younger; don't you want some cousins for Megha?

i just laughed n laughed reading it..

hope madz wont get mad hearing shaan's proposal..as she might have expected that after megha's b'day party when he insisted that he'll leave her home..

the poem was superb..continue soon simi..yeh part A,B is just killing yaar..but love to read..so should accept that..

Thanks so much Ramani. Your comments are always worth the wait!!!EmbarrassedClapStar

Poor Shiela, remember when she first came Shaan gave her a piece of his mind and asked her to cover up?!!LOL So I felt a little sad for her too, but hey who wud be able to prevent herself to fall for him? But she's a sensible woman!Smile

As for his rudeness...yes, when sometimes ppl talk straight they may sound rude but he did give Khanak and her parents his word sort of and he wants to honour it and is letting Sunil knw that so he doesn't get other ideas.!

As for the cousins for Megha line...I just cudn't help putting it in there...You knw my Shaan is so despo and he loves kids and he'll use any excuse to get married to Khanak!!LOL

RB81

jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Simi, read the missed parts...

Lovely is Shaan's possesiveness for her.. Aren't all men like that... I agree totally...

Loved his confrontation with dad too... perfect.. shows how settled and mature his out look is.. Atta boy!!

Lovely parts, though my comments are short, they were beautiful...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simikrRB81adventure_gurl

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Okay here's a small but weird poem dedicated to my Shanak and love in general!!  

Please do read and comments are welcome!!

Love is...Heart

Love is innocent
Love is pure
Love is tough
It can endure

Love is a rock
It stands the test of time
Love is tender
A sweet surrender

Love is honey
Yet it can taste bitter
Love is desire
Sets hearts a twitter

Love is work
May take years to master
A genuine effort
Can unravell this twister

Love is weird
Hard to comprehend
It is a riddle
A never-ending maze

Love is pernicious
Most fall victim
Remedies are simple
A look, a touch, a dimple.EmbarrassedSmile

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

simplysakshikiwuminnu345Aussiegal-mesmerised-angel_9dishbhank.krithikasweetsute-Ray--Unknown-22jparkerrafia 24jyothi1989-SYS-purvi08RB81PhoenixRadarFanaahNinjaInPyjamasThe_May_Roseadventure_gurltogepe30shanakyasharan

Go to top