Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simikr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: RB81

uff..got it finally..do u have any idea how many times i refreshed the page within 10 sec..

*off to read*
i'm honoured simi for dedicating this part to me..mmwwwaaa..love u..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
*edited*
that was so optimistic of shaan to think another beautiful n it would bring him luck seeing the sun that has already started its journey in the sky..
wow..got to see cutie pie early in the morning(as shaan woke up just now)..and i didnt expect shaan to feel sweaty n tensed like this..however it is an important decision in his life even though he talked to sunil lil harshly saying this is just an information..loving shaan more yaar..n the way he spoke to himself for khanak it was cute.."Shantanu Khandelwal can be trusted khanak,u can bet it"..
that was so sweet of madhvi..she behaved like a overjoyed kid..loved the way she expressed herself to shaan..wow whole k-family on his side..megha is very happy to see her doc aunty to be the chachi..we all love it..when shaan said to "Thanks Dad! You won't be disappointed!" sunil i forgot all those straight forward talks that he did which was rude at that time..
hahahaha..khanak got distracted seeing shaan's SMS n got caught by Mrs.Sharma in her act of hiding her blush..this is bad shaan..how could u do this to a sincere doc.."Call me within 5 minutes or I'll mess up your schedule!".
really shaan is impossible..Hey! Will you not make me happy by complaining about why I didn't bug you these three days? ( Pretending to whine.)..this cracked me up..n her reply.. oh gosh..she is not less to him..earlier he used to say my khanak my khanak now she said him "you dont really know your khanak that well,Mr.Shantanu Khandelwal"..n shaan noticed that n said her that now he knows "you really missed me, Ms. Not so Direct!"..i like this new name for khanak..ahhh..he never misses a chance to make her like this..his phone par bhi sharmana n cant wait to see my bride's beautiful face again..wow..that was nice..we too cant wait long to see her as bride..
wat??😲😲😲 she got late..her mom cracked me up with "Kya apni shaadi ke liye bhi tumhein specially invite karna padega?"..that was so sweet of her mama to make her wear her own engagement saree and jewellery..Palak was unusually quiet while they were waiting for khanak..cute sis..she appreciated khank saying "there is not going to be a most beautiful bride in the whole world..seeing them emotional khanak said that she'll talk to shantanu n doesnt want to get married..real budthal she isπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
hearing her mama praising abt shantanu khanak pouted like a kid asking "mein kya koi sadharan ladki hoon?"..silly girl..love her..(wish to pinch the tip of her nose n say budthal lovingly)..awww..kill me shaan just kill me..u requested her mama to ask khanak to bring the tea like traditional bride to be..evryone appreciated her by some means..that was good..loved it..that was swwet of kushboo to say "we will serve ourselves" n shaan giving open statement making himself clear that he was desperately waiting for her future wife to serve himπŸ˜›..megha rushing to sit on khank's lap was so cute..Daadi teasing shaan..she knows her laadla potha so well..
lovely palak..noticed shaan's hesitation to leave n said this..But uncle! Don't they need to talk a little in private, like they do in movies?..khanak would have thought choti thu kyun choti nahin rah sakthi..Phew atlast..shaan got his bride all alone..touchy touchy moments left goosebumps in me too..😳😳😳😳 i loved the way he said this.."For after today I'll have you to share in my joys and sorrows and you will have me to share in yours.  I feel like a real man now!"..
His face wore a fairly innocent expression but his eyes spoke a lot more as his fingers massaged her palms..this line said a lot..
Aren't you supposed to know everything? & My future wife, an innocent seductress! I'll have fun teaching her a thing or two! *dies* oh my god..shaan..leave her for now yaar..poor girl..after she comes home do all this..Mrs.Bak Bak ko aane ke liye yehi waqt mila..😑😑😑 i so hate her for this..(anyway i didnt like her earlier)..wow shaan u r so cute..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ the way u handled Mrs. C was wowww...the way shaan embraced her n kissed on her forehead..haaye..😍😍😍😍😍

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— for the wonderful update simi..u r a β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

OMG!! Girl, you made it worthwhile! Thanks!!! Muaaahhh!!!!
simikr thumbnail
Originally posted by: vatsalya

Such a milestone on your FF and we didnt get any invitation?

But I love surprises!!! And oh man, Did I love this update or did I love this update?
It was so cute and romantic!! Loved ittt!!                                                                                                                                                

And I loved this line : Shantanu Khandelwal can be trusted Khanak, you can bet on it. 

Plus dudeee our Shantanu Khandelwal can no way look like a loser even in a one day old stubble..infact I think he must've looked pretty hot :D

And I am still wondering whats with Sunil...though I must say Khanak has got herself such a lucky family!! Awww!!
Shaan's antics : I was so sure he would do sthing in front of everybody!!
I loved the part Megha went and sat on Khanak's lap :D

And their first official convo..lol...was so eye-widening!! Total Ooh-la-laa!!
I might need a scientific blush-o-meter.  -_-

Hi sweetie!! Was so busy that I had to go out..so couldn't send you the invite! But you did read, didn't you??πŸ˜ƒ

@ Blue: My thoughts exactly but Shaan you see is not into himself!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ Hot pink: this is just the first one..but you know my besharmi right? I'm not afraid to express myself!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
simikr thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aussiegal

Hi Simi, thank you for a wonderful update. Amazingly told. Hai... loved Shaan at Khanak's house, making her bring in the chai. πŸ˜› brings back some very fond memorie.. πŸ‘πŸΌ Can't wait for the next update.. will it be pre-engagement or the engagement and when you updating? xx

I'm not sure, likely preengagement! Have started working on it!!😊
And Thank you!!πŸ˜ƒ I wanted things to be as natural as possible!!😊 with their special flavor!
simikr thumbnail
@ Dish: Thanks dear..I meant it to be different too! Shanak in real life is my theme!!:)

@ Naveen: Love you girl for your statement. I'm honored!!!:)
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
balle balle my shanaks baat pakki...simi its a gr8 n sabse blushy blushy update:) loved it ur writing is always beautiful no doubt:)
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great  update! loved it Simi!
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the pm simi
loved eh last two updates very much..Mrs.bak bkas charactre I dont know i like her a lot 😊
shanak rock as usual..😊
keep rocking..u  FF writers make our sundays the best😊and that You tube one in the recent ... is fabulous U ha e a fine taste I must say 😊
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I may have made you wait for this Simi (sorry 😳) but I delivered on my promise! Hopefully the comments will be worth the wait! πŸ˜ƒ Like I said I would, I've commented on all parts that I've just read. BTW I read an update, then wrote the comments before moving to the next one, so if it seems like I don't know what's gonna happen next, it's because I didn't! Lol.

14 - Sealed With a Kiss: Oooh lala what was that?! Seriously hot! I'm blushing here! *fans herself* Loved all of it, from Khanak's conversation with her mum and Palak teasing her, Shaan's typical guy 'play the game' tactics, the invite to the party, her mum and sister fussing over her getting ready, Megha's importance towards Khanak, right through to Shanak on the beach... ending with him popping the question! ❀️

I have to say, you've created a brilliant Shaan... he sounds a little too much like my ideal guy! Lol. He wants to be a son to her parents, a brother to her sister, wants to support and admires her dreams/aspirations, has noble intentions towards her... and if that wasn't enough he's handsome and has a sense of humour too! *sigh*

Loved Khanak's admission that she is indeed 'human after all'... you can put your guard up all you want, but when the right one comes along, you yourself won't know how and when the walls come down...

15 - Of Muses and Such: Awww cute update! Shaan doesn't waste any time does he?! πŸ˜† And bechari Khanak, finding it difficult to concentrate on anything but him, but  who can blame her?! The guy is a smooth operator! Lol at the cold showers and hormones talk!

Loved how comfortable Shaan is with her parents already, and the line about the two most important men in her life... so true, a girl would feel like that in the given situation. The nokh-jokh between the two in the elevator was so Shanak, especially the 'shut me up' part... wonder what he had in mind! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

16 A- Blow Hot, Blow Cold: Oh my gosh I loved it! A bit of emotional drama is always good. Even though Shaan may have over-reacted to a teenager paying her attention, it's a typical response that a guy would have. Call me crazy, but I love it when a guy gets a little jealous and protective of a woman in that scenario, shows how much he cares...

Khanak poor girl having to bear the brunt of his bad mood, but I'm sure he'll make up for it good! πŸ˜ƒ Loved the little hide-and-seek game they were playing! ❀️

16 B - Killing Me Softly: Girl, you are killing ME softly with your updates! Loved the whole scene at the listening station, and your choice of song was perfect. Like how you include music as part of the FF, takes it to another level! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Awww he wants to pamper her but he doesn't want to change her... how sweet! Nice that you showed her possessiveness too, it was a very natural reaction, but our (not so burthal as it may be) Shaan knows how to calm all her fears... heartfelt words and a kiss that leaves no doubt. ❀️

17 A - Shaan States His Case: Nice update! Was good to see the situation from Sheila's eyes, gives a new perspective of the characters and their relationships. Interesting that Sunil was hoping for the girl in question to be someone else, and asking about Khanak's background leads me to believe that issues on social divide/status are to follow... Shaan is so confident that he will get his way. Hoping he does! 😊

17 B - The Wait: Yay Megha's back! That little girl is just too cute, and any moment spent with her Chacha is truly special. She misses Dr Aunty too, love that she never forgets her! Her story of fiction/reality was adorable and babies are made by kissing?! Cuteness personified!

Really liked the Sunil and Madz convo too, her reaction was unexpected but I love her for it! It's kinda like a role reversal for the two from what we get on RBO.

17 C - Baat Pakki: OMG best update ever! Loved it! Shaan's initial worry, the family's reaction, and the phone convo were the perfect build-up to the formalities. Loved the scene between Khanak, her mum and Palak. So so touching and real. That's exactly how I reacted when my sister got married! Lol.

The tradition of the girl bringing in the tea, Khanak's feelings and Shanak's little interaction on the sofa were beautifully described by you. And the terrace scene totally reminded me of Vivah! 😍

BTW loved the poem too, so true! Perfect description of all love can be...

So glad I finally got to catch up with your FF, loved all of it! Waiting for the next part...
Edited by -mesmerised- - 12 years ago
HKfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ohhh...such a sweet, and loving atmosphere...all families complying...phew...much better than having a tug of war...and letting them meet as per tradition even when they know each other...ah...how sensitive of the families! loved how you treated the whole scene Simi...modern and traditional and so perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!! Muah!
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautifully written simi...as always !!
Your writing is easy flowing and so touching that the readers flow with the journey of characters

loved the confidence Shantanu has on himself and the way he makes her blush...always !!

Am thrilled at the baat pakki...loved Madzzy in your FF !!

Palak n Megha are the cutie pies and the USP of your FF...

Shaan in stubble...must have been super hot !!!

Continue soon !!!