Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Just.Shanak thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome simi
loved it

isn't it a co-incidence ? that 2 of my favourite writers on this forum, mani and you are both doctors.
do they teach you ppl to write too?
lol
or may be the way you people see life and death, misery and happiness, new life taking birth so closely adds to the deeper understanding of a human

loved every bit of your writing. my elder sis is a doc too, so have heard ER stories from her

Update soon
-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I know the medicine part comes to u naturally, even I thought a couple of times before posting it ,  dnt knw what made me  so honestπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  , I just told frm a readers pnt fo view. I can c almost everybody liked it, so u can just ignore it...:)
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Absolutely Lovely part...!
M glad the K-family will now come to trust Khanak...
Hopefully they wont create an issue when Shaan decides to get married to Khanak....LOL !
simikr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Just.Shanak

Awesome simi
loved it

isn't it a co-incidence ? that 2 of my favourite writers on this forum, mani and you are both doctors.
do they teach you ppl to write too?
lol
or may be the way you people see life and death, misery and happiness, new life taking birth so closely adds to the deeper understanding of a human

loved every bit of your writing. my elder sis is a doc too, so have heard ER stories from her

Update soon

Aww thank you soooo much dear!! That was so sweet of you!!😊

Yes, Docs do see a lot of ' life' as it is...a lot of it is not beautiful at all! It sometimes is very scary as in Khanak's case in this update but at the same time the happiness we get when we make the right choice/decision is tremendous!!😊
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei simi,
no need of rotten tomatoes..really superb update..so khanak has realised her prince charming..waiting for prince charming to be back to normal n wish to know when he will start to hav a feel for khanak..i really wished to read more..but it was over..so sad..continue soon simi..
simikr thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

Absolutely Lovely part...!

M glad the K-family will now come to trust Khanak...
Hopefully they wont create an issue when Shaan decides to get married to Khanak....LOL !

Thanks Vandu!! 😊

You see the purpose of that part!!😊

Lets hope not!!πŸ˜‰
simikr thumbnail

Originally posted by: RB81

hei simi,
no need of rotten tomatoes..really superb update..so khanak has realised her prince charming..waiting for prince charming to be back to normal n wish to know when he will start to hav a feel for khanak..i really wished to read more..but it was over..so sad..continue soon simi..

Thanks Ramani!!😊

He will be back with a bang next update!!πŸ˜‰
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
^^ Aur wo Next Update kab hoga???
Jaldi likhna...
We want Shaan to realize that the girl whose eyes  haunt him,is now saving his saving his life !! Hehehe !

Plz tell me kab update karegi...LOL !
Medusa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: togepe30

^^ Aur wo Next Update kab hoga???

Jaldi likhna...
We want Shaan to realize that the girl whose eyes  haunt him,is now saving his saving his life !! Hehehe !

Plz tell me kab update karegi...LOL !

vandu..,
wt say..agar shaan ko bhi same dream aayega..!!
but d whole scene..reverse karke...megha running towards khanak....n he ll meet his beauty princess....!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

PS:simi...edited..!!πŸ˜‰
Edited by shamasallfav - 13 years ago