India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

koki vs rashi (Page 2)

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
first of all thank u guys for replying me Hug this is my first topic on this forum Tongue.... ..mona u made very good points and u r right my views were also regarding only koki character not anything about gohem ( i too like them Blushing)...

^^ yep koki was responsible for ahem and gopi's miserable lives ,indirectly for kinjal's also... for ahem and kinjal their first love is lost forever  Unhappy .. ahem is so good that he never budges his mom's decisions which she has taken to her advantage and seperated him from his lover Thumbs Down..but he still respects her Thumbs Up....

koki's love and care towards gopi also seems fake Ermm ..it must be just to let down hetal and rashi ..if nani hasnt come gopi would be still at urmi's house taking all atrocities.. koki would have said ahem if he gets gopi out of their house she would also leave with her but she seemed to be least bothered about her Confused that too she knows urmi is not a good woman and how she would treat gopi after returning from her sasural permanently Stern Smile  ..now she is giving all false hopes to gopi so that she would compete with rashi wholeheartedly and win nani's casket for her Dead ..but nothing is gonna change for gopi if ahem throws her out again after nani leaves koki is just gonna watch it Angry or she herself would ask her to leave Dead

i will not blame ahem for his rudeness towards gopi....it is all fake ,i think both consciously and sub-consciously ahem loves gopi Embarrassed but if he expresses it koki will be all praising herself for selecting gopi for ahem and not the girl whom he loved Pig .... ahem is the most poor soul LOL ..he has to hide his feelings for gopi to justify koki was wrong at selecting gopi for him LOL .... if koki dies or pretends to hate gopi  ahem will definitely start expressing his hidden love for gopi Thumbs Up ..i think it's ego war btw mom and son LOL ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidptvrasika.Verity.

monalidp Senior Member
monalidp
monalidp

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --jas--

i will not blame ahem for his rudeness towards gopi....it is all fake ,i think both consciously and sub-consciously ahem loves gopi Embarrassed but if he expresses it koki will be all praising herself for selecting gopi for ahem and not the girl whom he loved Pig .... ahem is the most poor soul LOL ..he has to hide his feelings for gopi to justify koki was wrong at selecting gopi for him LOL .... if koki dies or pretends to hate gopi  ahem will definitely start expressing his hidden love for gopi Thumbs Up ..i think it's ego war btw mom and son LOL ...
Lol Jas...Ahem has actually fallen for Gopi and is hiding it to prevent Koki taking credit...that's certainly a interesting line of thinking...but frankly speaking I don't have much hope from Ahem. CVs have shown so little of his thought process that I can't claim to know much about him. His actions speak volumes and they don't say he loves Gopi already. One thing we must give him is that he is firm on his POV right from the beginning...that he hates Gopi. I admire him that he has at least shown some willpower here and hasn't yet budged to the pressure from his mum or the temptation that is GopiWink Now if he makes a U turn and declares his love for Gopi, that would be difficult to digest. GoHem have a long way to go before they begin their love story. I think the CVs know this fact and they don't have patience or imagination to make it a convincing story. So they are beating around the bush by showing kitchen politics and are actually hesitant to address the real issue.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JaZ-

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
She's got a point Mona, Aham does love Gopi already, recently Naani gave her a string to tie on him, she did it whilst she thought he was sleeping, he turned in his sleep towards her, but he never opened his eyes, so my question is when he woke up and the whole day, going to the bath, at work he didn't notice it on his wrist, the following night doing the Pooja at the Mandir the string was still on his wrist, i think he heard what Naani said and kept it on and that's why we got the smile from him when he came in on seeing Gopi. I thought it was all in the subconscious and he doesn't know his mind, so perhaps she's right that his staying steadfast as it's a fight against his mother. I wish it was real life and the girl got married off to someone that wasn't so complicated and would just love her simple.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JaZ-

monalidp Senior Member
monalidp
monalidp

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

She's got a point Mona, Aham does love Gopi already, recently Naani gave her a string to tie on him, she did it whilst she thought he was sleeping, he turned in his sleep towards her, but he never opened his eyes, so my question is when he woke up and the whole day, going to the bath, at work he didn't notice it on his wrist, the following night doing the Pooja at the Mandir the string was still on his wrist, i think he heard what Naani said and kept it on and that's why we got the smile from him when he came in on seeing Gopi. I thought it was all in the subconscious and he doesn't know his mind, so perhaps she's right that his staying steadfast as it's a fight against his mother. I wish it was real life and the girl got married off to someone that wasn't so complicated and would just love her simple.
Maybe nafisa...As I said I won't claim to know Ahem peoperly. If he is already fallen for Gopi, I would be interested to see how to confesses his love...and most importantly...WHEN Wink As to the string on his wrist, if he can forget to zip up his trousers, a little thing like a string can also go unnoticed...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-JaZ-.Verity.

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
today koki was away and ahem showed his little bit of affection for gopi Embarrassed
that scene was so cute Hug
Shonaliae Senior Member
Shonaliae
Shonaliae

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shobi12500

Originally posted by Shonaliae

Luv koki vry much....................Embarrassed
so shonaliae u r back welcome again to forum dear
Thnk QQQ dear shobi......Embarrassed

Go to top