India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Hug for Runjhun

rusha4003 IF-Dazzler
rusha4003
rusha4003

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
 Did you all notice how Runjhun happily hugs Vishnu ??? 

It broke my heart to see her so trusting of that evil man ... 

R is just not used to her M&Ms doing anything good for her ... so today when Vishnu promised that he'll celebrate her wedding, she's soooo grateful that she doesn't think twice before walking into his arms ....

While even kind words are a rarity to Runjhun .... physical display of affection, is like water on parched soil to her !

I really really wish that she gets a hug-a-day (especially the bear-hug kind ) from her 'knight-in-shining-armour' once their love story progresses .... Day Dreaming

Of course, I wouldn't complain if G hugged R even 'before' their love story progresses! Wink LOL

Are you listening CVs ???? 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

PrabhkalluEcliPSe_2010shanak.hotedabellaWafahOmaRamdasstehzeeb25..NoBody..bee5ALUJNA21

Prabhkallu Goldie
Prabhkallu
Prabhkallu

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
I was just thinking of that! Poor Soul.. Runjhun is too native andDisapprove innocent.... Humph Vishu!!! Angry

Sigh.. Guddu hugs Runjhun... Oh, i can imagine that... It be beautiful innocent scene...... Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hotrusha4003OmaRamdasstehzeeb25

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
guddu and runjhun hug would be a treat for us.....
but haven't seen the episode yet will watch it and then comment

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003tehzeeb25ALUJNA21

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Yes it was so sad to see her hugging this cunning man who's just plotting lot of ideas against her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003

edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
It was nice to see Runjhun get a hug from Vishnu even though I don't like him very much but I will admit I really like his voice when he talks- it's sounds nice and so young sounding.  Out of the uncles, I usually imagine Rajju embracing her but in the show it was Vishnu to first do this.  I totally agree w/what u posted Usha and I liked what u mentioned about what Vishnu's hug means to her- water on parched soilThumbs Up  I don't blame her for huggin' him.  So far, besides nani, chachi, Babli and Vishnu have hugged Runjhun.  I hope to see more physical displays of affection towards her from more of the members of her family, including Guddu of course since he's gonna be her hubbyBig smile.      

Edited by edabella - 09 March 2011 at 3:47pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hotrusha4003Meredithtehzeeb25

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Yet to watch the episode today, but Usha, from your description it does look a sweet/innocent scene.

Its really bad not even a single person of the 6 people have any kindness for R.

Oh I too wouldn't mind the hugs from G to R before , after, ever-ever, forever ... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003tehzeeb25

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Despite all his intentions, that scene, despite being a false illusion, was a very touching scene. Vishnu looked very sober in that moment, and just for that moment as a viewer myself I wanted to believe that he had the best of intentions.

It really doesn't take a lot to make Runjhun happy, just like when her cousins showed her a little gentleness, and when Vishnu gave her his blessings, she didn't care if the marriage wasn't to her liking. She was happy that moment, and it was nice to see such an expression on Runjhun's face and Vishnu's which is a rarity for both.

Up to the part where he stops her to the hug...it was an illusion  but a really sweet illusion it was.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

edabellarusha4003tehzeeb25

EcliPSe_2010 Goldie
EcliPSe_2010
EcliPSe_2010

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
this girl is starving for affection from her relatives& all they do is inflict pain&torture on her.  It was truly sad to watch the hug.  More sad bcause the actress does such tremendous job in portraying the feelings of her character!!  Hope R learns that this family does not have her best interest at heart (as she has learned about LM).  What an Evli&Cruel plan they are all plotting behind her back!!??  I really want to see a twist in the way R/G shaadi takes place, some sort of God/fate intervention, oR Amma.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index