Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

PRECAP: Just one thing – DON'T. JUDGE. Why judge Abhay? Or Piya? Or Sid for that matter? We don't know what Sid's history is or what him and Abhay have been through. We don't know why Sid is what he is. Then, Abhay. Well, I don't know why he raised his hand on Piya or why he was so angry. But what I do know is that Abhay is not a saint. He is a mortal behind that vampire garb and everyone makes mistakes. Even the best fall down sometimes and no, that does not make them dark, bad or disgusting. Because the bad never cancels out the good even though the good can cancel out the bad. For me, Abhay does not become a monster just because he has manhandled Piya in a situation. When I know what this man is made of and what his feelings for Piya are , I understand that he may be many things but he is not a villain. A few minutes of irrational behaviour don't change the hero in him. Same goes for Piya. Piya lives on an emotional cliffhanger as far as Abhay is concerned. He is hot n cold , he is yes n no as Katy Perry would put it and it has driven Piya to the limit where she has become just as rigid as Abhay. She doesn't even know what Abhay feels and he lives in her life on his own discretion and that is enough to drive her mad. I admit that she is being STUPID by not reacting to her boss' over attention being a girl and knowing that Pancchi has feelings for him . But she has not betrayed Abhay's unsaid trust, yet. She treats Sid as her boss and in the precap, she is only dancing with him , not giving him the moon looks that she gives Abhay. So? Why are we judging her? Judge her the day she actually proves herself to be a wobbly teenager and not Abhay's Piya that she has always claimed to be.

What am trying to put across is that it is not fair to judge good people in bad times. Sometimes , it is not about right or wrong. It is about where you are coming from. Right now, we need to see from where is Abhay, Piya, Sid's behaviour stemming instead of writing moral conduct reports for them. I know Sid is being shallow and heartless at the moment but I still fee that he is incapable of hating Abhay. Sid just needs a mirror and a touch of warmth and Panchhi is his promise, no matter how long he takes to realize it.

i HAVE LOVED EACH & EVERY WORD OF YOUR POST POCA..ITS NOTHING NEW..BECAUSE you are ..WHAT YOU ARE ..mindblowing writer..BUT THE PARAGRAPH WHAT i HAVE PASTED ABOVE..IS JUST ..GOD..i AM AT LOSS OF WORDS..i WILL ONLY HUG YOU.πŸ€—.AND BY THE WAY..IF YOU HAVE READ MY POST i AM NOT AT ALL judging ABHIYA or sid..and yes..so correct you said..ABHAY is not a saint ..nor if he manhandles piya he is a villian..and same goes with PIYA..SO VERY WELL SAID..!! 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
great analysis.....a good episode after a long time..at least the story moved a little bit

SidBhay: both bros knows each other inside and outside...i love the way sid made his entry with his regular family dance.....sid is hilarious and naughty with style.....he knows abhay has followed shanaya...he knows his brother loves to play challenges......games...hide-seek....i will say both bros loves each other very much....there is always a say "you hate the person whom you love the most"....both bros does love each other deeper.....because their hatred for each other is so deep just imagine how much they love each other....they know each other so well...this shows that their brother bonding were very strong in the past.....i wonder what made the bros hate each other so much that they are ready to kill each other....and wonder what has maithilli have to do with the bros rivarly.....i hope maithilli is not like katherine....well we have seen only abhay's POV abt maithilli...not sid's....i can't wait to watch sid's POV abt maithilli...and i hope she is not like that devil katherine

AbhiYa-Sid: after a long time..a short scenes of AbhiYa...it was a treat...though i wished we had more.....in that one scenes abhay proved how much he loves piya...and for piya he can give up his dark vampire life.....no matter what he will always protect piya from all danger and now the danger is his own elder brother....he will risk his life to death and save piya from the death.....sid could see the strong bonding between AbhiYa...and his evil mind is working on another plan....and from what i see...there is no jealousy..pain...or anger in his eyes seeing piya with abhay....all he has in his mind is having fun and give abhay a hard time......i don't think he will fall in love with piya but i can't trust ekta

SidChi: i am not looking at this scenes with evil POV....i am looking the romantic POV in this scenes......when panchi appoints abhay as her assistant he was not pleased with it....and then he agrees for his own benefit....but from the romantic angle wise...he does listen to his ladylove panchi words.....i mean from day 1 their scenes.....sid does listen to panchi words.....but i do feel bad for her...because her vampire sweetheart is completely blinded with revenge.....his sweet feelings which is shown towards her has been hidden deep inside

T: she is very overconfident...she wants sid now....so she is fine that abhay is with piya as she knows their history....she thinks she doesn't have a competition with panchi....i guess she is wrong.....one day she is going to fall flat...because somewhere down the lane sid has soft corner for panchi.......and more than piya...panchi is her real competition

AbSha: shanaya is a  fool to get trap into abhay words....but at least in this scenes....abhay smiled sweetly....

Chand: he is a smart vampire...he knows that those attacks are caused by his son siddharth....i wonder what is the enemity between the father-son...why does sid wants to reveal the identity of his own family.....what chand have done to him.....i can't wait to know more.....

Police: useless track....it was forced in just for abhay so that he is in jail and sid can play his cards well with piya

Shanker-Shaurya-Misha: boring track.....poor misha will be heartbroken to know that the person she loves is a gay

Precap: everyone have mistaken abt abhay hitting piya...actually abhay was angry and jealous....we all know that when abhay is in anger he have no control in himself.....and this side of abhay...sid knows it very well....so he stopped him before anything goes wrong......abhay just clench his fist not to hit piya but to control his anger....
sonu.p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome as always poco! although ur take on the precap is interesting, it still doesnt stop me from being angry at abhay...i know we still dont know his reasons for manhandling piya, but then again, nothing, and i mean NOTHING warrants that kind of behaviour....so ya im pissed....but ur right about chaand and haseena..they are undoubtedly brilliant actors, although now their scenes bore me cos im looking forward to my fav sid scenes!!
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
PocoπŸ€— Its such a pleasure to read your posts again...was unwell for the last 4 days and missed all the episodes and more than that missed reading your posts....haven't seen the episodes yet but looks like nothing much has happened anyways.....

I just saw the controversial precap....but as you said its not the right time to judge abhay or piya or sid...personally I didn't find that scene very disturbing...see its a dark and complicated love story right, and abhiya's relationship right from the beginning has been about hurting each other the most as well as loving and being there for each other as well..its twisted but still makes sense at some level...how much ever their equation is skewed and unreasonable with each other...they are still deeply drawn towards each other and love each other no matter what...and that's the beauty of their relationship...and I just hope that the CVs maintain this consistency of Abhiya's relationship......I don't want them ruining piya's character to just spice up the show or increase the trps by making her fall for sid.....Piya is Abhay's piya and abhay is piya's abhay,that's it.period..end of story...rest they can keep creating this angle that track but don't touch abhiya's angsty relationship...

And seriously guys give us abhiya scenes already...its been ages...i feel so deprivedπŸ˜†

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Loved ur take on today episode . story did move and love the chand scene today.

Enjoyed abhlya eye lock after long time . As u said piya didn't doubt about the abhay intention .

Let see how story unfold in upcoming episode , but sid moves are much more smarter than abhay . Hope in process they really dont ruin the abhlya relationship .

I really miss piya detectivegiri and still hoping that she would be one to find about  sid intention very soon.

Thanks poco , really wait for ur take on episode as it gives us clear dimension to story
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
How thoughtful of Sid, Adhay is just little over 200 years old πŸ˜† That's not much old πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Thank you very much for replying , everyone. Abhay-Piya are a dark love story like Angad-Kripa's , Prem-Mukti's , so yeah , there will be a lot of disturbing phases. What matters is their love for each-other which Sid or anyone else can never change.

Love and luck always,❀️
GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

MyArchangel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ok so i finally watched the epi and nw i can comment..it was such a cool epi..loved Abhay..d way he made a fool of tat shanaya female was awesum..and Abhiya was 2 good..their intense telepathic convo 2day was such a releif after so many fight's and Sid was as usual in his element..i can't wait 4 the nxt Abhid scene..and the precap wel honestly we should see what drives Abhay 2 tat extreme and ten judge and anywaz wat is Piya doing with Sid alone and such a clse dance..no wonder Abhay is Mad bt still he overeacted a bit still ltz c wat actually happens 2day..

hey,

yea everything u said is fine
but only curiosity i am having is why was Abhay was sooo mad at Pia?....did he found out that Pia threw that Maithli's locket in forest? πŸ˜•...or something else?...surely that dance didnt make him that mad....then what?
Pia's behaviour is also unexplainable to me currently...dunno