Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sid to Abhay-Piya : Young Innocent Love

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Sid to Abhay-Piya : Young Innocent Love

Wo Wo Wo!

I am rather surprised at the forum today. It was a good episode on the Raichand and Piya front and you had less fillers. The story moved a little and yet there are posts about the precap and not the episode? Not fair. Lol.

I think it was a fairly good episode with Chaand, Abhay and Sid taking the cake, of course. The girls didn't have much to do except looking good and giving their men moon eyes. I mean, Piya to Abhay and Pancchi to Sid. Shanaaya is seriously silly to fall in Abhay's trap or his 'painted picture' as Sid said. A man who is attracted to you is not as cold as Abhay was in the locker room. I am still rolling my eyes that Shanaaya actually bought his lies uttered in sexy whispers. You like him, Shanzie? I mean, you do want Abhay , don't you? Bad, bad, bad. Mixing pleasure with work ain't good as Bips said in 'Race' .

Chaand and Haseena deserve more screenspace because irrespective of how much fun we poke at them, we like watching them . They are BRILLIANT actors and they lend the air of mystery to the serial. I loved Chaand's standalone scene where he was doubting Sid for planning to ruin them. Notice this. A scene of 2+ minutes and the actor plays it out so well, that you don't feel even for a second that there should have been someone else. He is so good in his scenes. Just like Kishwer. Gimme Chaand-Haseena any day, Their scenes are powerful and they always take the story forward.

Ah, Abhay and Sid. I know you – you know me- lets play it bro –its fun driving each-other to a frenzy. I love the way AbhId 'love ' each-other . Its amazing how well they know each-other. Sid knew that Abhay was spying on him and he was actually enjoying it instead of getting angry. Abhay knew that the only way to protect Piya from Sid is to go and sit on Sid's head. They both keep emphasizing how well they know each-other. And that takes their love-hate to another level. No matter how bland the scene is, the two actors improvise and make the scenes decent to watch. Kudos to ViSi .

Piya can't stop looking at Abhay , can she? I mean , the guy has to sit next to her for about 5 minutes and madam's naari-shakti and i-don't-take-crap demos take a backseat and she starts giving him those lovelorn moony-eyed looks. Today, when she was checking out Abhay , there was no anger or angst in there. She was looking at him with questions and her inability to look elsewhere. Abhay , who was genuinely busy in his work , sensed that his chick was checking him out and he looked back at her…and its funny how mature and understanding they sound in their telepathic conversations while they just thro attitude and hurt at each-other whenever they open their mouths. Piya was not questioning his intentions inside ( for a change) – infact , she wanted to know that what is Abhay saving her from – why can't he just tell her? And Abhay just cribbed inside that he can't leave her alone to land in Sid's dinner plate. Sigh! I wish they both were that reasonable when they actually opened their mouths to each-other.

YOUNG INNOCENT LOVE. So said, Sid. He was enjoying watching them, wasn't he? Because the evil in him was already planning his next move. I did not see any emotion in Sid upon sighting AbhIya in that eyelock. There was no bitterness, no jealousy , no hatred – just cold evil intelligence that gives Sid a high inside. Being evil makes Sid feel good as it disconnects him from his emotional side which exists and we all know that. AbhIya are his new game because he has a chance to cause devastation and hurt to Abhay and sing " Hey Mr.DJ" in the ecstasy of destroying what is precious to Abhay.

You know what Sid and Damon remind me of? They remind me of those gone-wrong children who do bad things  just to draw the attention of their once-loved-ones. To send the signal to them that they needed help , nurturing and forgiveness . That they know they have been wrong but please don't shut us out. This dark side is their way of what they loved once interested in them and the kind of attention that now ChaandEna and Abhay are giving him is the compensation for the emotional employment that his lost family will neither give him nor he wants on the surface. Twisted? Hell, yeah. But that is a totally psychological take that has nothing to do with what the writers have in their heads.

PRECAP: Just one thing – DON'T. JUDGE. Why judge Abhay? Or Piya? Or Sid for that matter? We don't know what Sid's history is or what him and Abhay have been through. We don't know why Sid is what he is. Then, Abhay. Well, I don't know why he raised his hand on Piya or why he was so angry. But what I do know is that Abhay is not a saint. He is a mortal behind that vampire garb and everyone makes mistakes. Even the best fall down sometimes and no, that does not make them dark, bad or disgusting. Because the bad never cancels out the good even though the good can cancel out the bad. For me, Abhay does not become a monster just because he has manhandled Piya in a situation. When I know what this man is made of and what his feelings for Piya are , I understand that he may be many things but he is not a villain. A few minutes of irrational behaviour don't change the hero in him. Same goes for Piya. Piya lives on an emotional cliffhanger as far as Abhay is concerned. He is hot n cold , he is yes n no as Katy Perry would put it and it has driven Piya to the limit where she has become just as rigid as Abhay. She doesn't even know what Abhay feels and he lives in her life on his own discretion and that is enough to drive her mad. I admit that she is being STUPID by not reacting to her boss' over attention being a girl and knowing that Pancchi has feelings for him . But she has not betrayed Abhay's unsaid trust, yet. She treats Sid as her boss and in the precap, she is only dancing with him , not giving him the moon looks that she gives Abhay. So? Why are we judging her? Judge her the day she actually proves herself to be a wobbly teenager and not Abhay's Piya that she has always claimed to be.

What am trying to put across is that it is not fair to judge good people in bad times. Sometimes , it is not about right or wrong. It is about where you are coming from. Right now, we need to see from where is Abhay, Piya, Sid's behaviour stemming instead of writing moral conduct reports for them. I know Sid is being shallow and heartless at the moment but I still fee that he is incapable of hating Abhay. Sid just needs a mirror and a touch of warmth and Panchhi is his promise, no matter how long he takes to realize it.

P.S- PKYEK is 0.7 this week and still at no.1 . The highest was 0.8 for the 2nd March episode where Abhay kidnapped Piya into the jungle – the almost kiss happened and of course Abhay-Sid's confrontation. The show needs more AbhIya and more action from Sid instead of tracks that are eating up screenspace.

Ummmmmmm….. writers. Are you like, CID fans? *wink* *wink*

Love and luck always,Heart

GOD bless everyone. Hug

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

fowziagitika.jvidi263supriaAngel_voicesonu.pcutemugjuhi_ansaritantrums..AnuNrazor12addictionzehra-piscesxXxNoreen786xXxCherry..kasucrazySapphire_238supercool3PurpleRainRozy77Rehanism-kavita---AROMAL--AnuPurvaluvkasureepicheepIndigoBluesRitzie-rupa-readingworms.--sunshine--thegameison.annihilation.SofnaTOTAL-ROMANTICAmeresAyeChavannishyamsmatwamango.BeautifulSoul.pyar-ishk-Swetha-

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
---EDITED---

I love your topic, P! 

You rationalized it all within a few paragraphs and even though I had no issues with the episode today like usual, I feel it's best to go through your posts when the show is at its disgusting best because you pen down a beautiful report out of it, even if it's utter crap! Utter crap, as in the episode! Tongue

Sigh. I miss Kabir. It's always so oppressive on the part of the second hero, everybody knows he's not getting the lady - give him a minute or two in an episode, at least? I am going to open up like a world-one-sided lovers' ke hit mein NGO, seriously. OuchLOL

Getting back to the topic, I do agree with you wherein you say that ChandEena are terrific actors. They undoubtedly are, and Chand's scene today was really gripping. However, my cake is temporarily fixed at Sid's office cum beauty parlor cum love-hub. I am in love with his evilness, you could say. Wacko And SK acts exceptionally well, I can keep chanting this for as long as I am asked to!

Of course, Abhay is no villain. I find it pointless to call him that. With the kind of feelings he has for Pia, even though he has been trying throughout to project himself as disinterested, he wouldn't do this to Pia. The pre-cap is misleading, I guess and if not - we should let Abhay be, he's not manhandling her - he's trying to protect her. And we, the viewers know that he'd do literally anything in order to cater to his responsibility to protect her. He doesn't go around like she is in his possession, he loves her. He shouldn't, though. 

What am trying to put across is that it is not fair to judge good people in bad times. Sometimes , it is not about right or wrong. It is about where you are coming from. ClapClapClap

When somebody else tells you that, it actually starts making sense in the head, whoa! Sleepy

-Kankshita

Edited by -Kanky- - 09 March 2011 at 12:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smash_147TheBlackJaguar

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged

The episode was good. The story moved? Ok missed that. Lol. I guess the wolves are coming. Hopefully. But the precap was abit of a shocker thats why all those posts.

Love what you said about Sid and precap. Nobody can put it better than you. You are right we shouldn't be so judgmental. Lets see what happens, what drives Abhay to this state then pass our judgments.

CID? :S

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

prayasbanetta10 Groupbie
prayasbanetta10
prayasbanetta10

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
awsome and genuine analysis. You are great.

TheBlackJaguar

Sapphire_238 Goldie
Sapphire_238
Sapphire_238

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged

nice post.... nd maybe u r rite i shuldnt judge abhay 4 his violent behaviour after all as u said "he is a mortal behind tht vampire garb" bt all those who say tht wat abhay did was hot nd it was his possessive side i jst want to ask them wuld u want ur bf to give u this treatment which abhay has been giving to piya lately?? nywayz i'll wait 4 2mrw's epi keeping all my -ve thoughts aside! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguarpyar-ishk

razor12 Senior Member
razor12
razor12

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Hi Pocos,
   I was waiting for your post. Awesome as always...
I will have to wait till I watch the episode since you have recommended, it became more irresistable to wait to watch.

I agree with you on the last point. Don't judge good people in bad situations. Bad can't negate good but good can negate bad.

But, one should not ignore a bad deed which is big and bad enough to negate all good deeds of life.

Thanks for reminding... I need to apply it to my life as well.

TheBlackJaguar

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
I just love how U make any irrational behaviour by a lead charactor flow. U don't judge nor berate. U simply read or shall i say write it as it is. A blank canvas because in the end the characters are a blank canvas. We are only getting bits of information on their history. Sid's history is yet to be told so i'm waiting for this revelation with bated breath. I love Damon in the vampire Diaries so am excited but i also love Stefan so equally torn

TheBlackJaguar

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
poco evn i feel dat they shud provide more screenspace to chaand and haseena and i want to see them in positive shade nt in grey shade..... instead of providing space to t and her crap dey shud give them dat space

and i really feel dat show can get back to his charm if story moves lil bit faster nd wid more scenes of pia, abhay and sid

by d way nice postClap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index