India-Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

09-Mar-11 Written Updates!

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Epi starts with, a boy from Albela's gang hinting Albela about new guy in that their area. Chandu is asking for Niru to one man, when Albela asks him to go from there. Albela comes near to Chandu asks him "What?". Chandu is confused and asks him "What?".LOL Albela asks him why do you have come here? To meet whom? Chadu replies he can manage, you go and concentrate on your work. Albela says its his work only to keep eye on who is coming to Dubey compound and to meet whom. No one can meet here anyone without his permission. Chandu says this is something weird. I can go anywhere in this country. Albela makes fun of him. He says we got independence right? Is this 1947?LOL He tells Chandu that in Dubey compound only he rules not any other govt. Now tell me, to whom you want to meet. Chandu looks at Chaman weirdly. He suddenly changes his tone and tells him he is upset unnecessarily. He was just passing by, so came here. But he will go now. Chandu leaves. Albela says he was just passing by. If any boy from Penkarwadi, would have come here he would have not spare him. He asks his boy to take care that any spy from Penkarwadi, shouldn't enter here. Boys agree. Suddenly Albela remembers he missed match commentary. He runs with his boys to follow cricket.

In Penkarwadi, Sarjaa receives a call from woman. (Name was weird. Chanda. I am scared now) He confirms that she needs a girl to work in hotel. He says fine, it will be done. He cuts the call and sits on table. His gang comes, specially Pakkya. He tells Sarjaa that they got information about that girl. She is still looking for a job. Sarjaa asks him how do you know? Pakyya says we were following her only. And moreover they have their spy in Dubey compound too. Sarjaa nods. Pakkya asks him so what are you planning next? Sarjaa says giving job to her. Everyone is shocked (Me too). Pakkya asks him that girl sent you to jail and you are planning to give job to her? Sarjaa says yesterday night, Chandu convinced him and he also agreed he did mistake. Now if he is responsible to take away her job then he only needs to fix her job. Pakkya is speechless. He goes from there. Sarjaa is still thinking. Sachin asks him what he is upto? Sarjaa doesn't say anything.Confused

Niru is walking on road. She is upset as she didn't get any job yet. She is walking on road and lost in her thoughts. Suddenly Sarjaa comes in front of her and she is scared. Sarjaa realizes same. He says don't worry. He is not here to scare her. Niru is still scared. She is about to go when Sarjaa stops her by pausing his hand in front of her only. He continues actually he thought over this incident very much yesterday night. And he felt bad about snatching her job. In his lifetime he was not regretful of his any act. But today he is. He knows she is looking for job. If he has snatch her job then he will only fix job for her. Its good job, she will get salary of 15,000. ShockedNiru says she doesn't want his apology and she doesn't need his job even. Sarjaa is answerless. Niru goes away. Sarjaa starts shouting more to catch her attention. He continues that till the time he has not said sorry to anyone. First time ever he said to her. First time he has bent down in front of her. Now she also needs to get rid of her attitude. In this city, it's not easy to get job. He just came here to help her with good intention. He is poor too and understand what need is. He is family person and understands family needs. Niru remembers that Shardaa had asked her to give money till tomorrow. She turns back. Sarjaa is still waiting there. Niru comes back and says she will do job. But what the job is. Sarjaa gives her address and asks her to visit this place. He doesn't know what job is there exactly but those are good people. He has given his mobile no. on paper too. If she needs anything then she can call him. Niru asks him but I filed complaint against you and still you are giving me job. He did mistake and he was punished for that. Leave this part and make sure you will reach on time on job. Niru is happy. Sarjaa takes bundle of notes from his pocket and gives it Niru. He says it's your salary advance. Niru says she doesn't need this. Sarjaa says he is not giving from his pocket; it's given by people for whom she is going to work. Niru is happy and she accepts that. Niru asks him what about his commission. Sarjaa smiles and says, I will take commission from you? Its better I do not. You reach on time tomorrow. Niru says fine. She turns to live and Sarjaa looks at her with smile on face. (This smile is scaring me. I hope my imagination doesn't turn true). Ouch

Next day at Dubey compound, Niru comes to temple. She talks with lord Krishna's idol that for last some days she was upset on him. There were so much ups and down in her life that made her think like that only. But as her baba says whenever you don't anything in life it all because of your karma. Believe in god, he definitely plans something big and good for people who believe in him. Today she is going to start her new life and she is happy that he is with her. She takes Prasad from plate and about to leave. Suddenly she remembers Chandu, she turns and prays to god that the person who helped her out. Keep him happy as well and fulfil his every wish. She smilingly leaves temple.

Albela comes outside his house. His boys are reading newspaper. They tell him there is one good Bhojpuri movie relased. And it got super-duper hit song too. Albela asks them is it with "Ravi bhaiiya and Nagma bhabhi".LOL Boys confirmed. He says they will surely go. He just notices Niru over there. She is sitting at tea stall with Vishwa. Albela says how this wonder happened. She is sitting happily outside today? Today no crying, no nervousness. After all what's the matter? One boy says she is your item, so you must know about her mood. (Item is keyword for GF) Albela hits him she is not item, she is your "Bhauji". Boys smiles. They walks near to tea stall.

Niru is asking shopkeeper how much? Shopkeeper says 20 rs. Niru pays him. Albela scolds him for taking money from Niru. He says doesn't he know that she is his guest. Niru says she is not guest anymore. She can manage her expense on her own. Albela tries to butter her up. Vishwa says they don't want his help anymore. He has torn down his Kurtaa too. Now he will only wear Kurta given by his daughter only. Niru smiles at him. Shopkeeper tells Vishwa to visit in the evening as well. He will keep ready Mung Bhajiya for him. Niru turns to shopkeeper and gives him more money. She says if Baba needs anything in day then gives it to him. Shopkeeper agrees. Niru leaves with Vishwa from there. Albela is surprised who gave money to Niru? And where she is going? He asks his boy to follow her. He is thoughtful.

Epi ends.

My comments – Thank god. Chandu tactfully escapes from Albela. But I am worried about Niru. What Sarjaa is trying to do? It's too confusing. That call even making me more sceptical. Whats gonna happen next?

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821milwebshantellbrownandromeda_kia-sia-sudhalata1_Monu_Faiza_samSidda8usmrasultinselsujji0609LimitLessFanNikki_Titli-Swetha-

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Thank u for the awesome updates , Darsh ....u r truly a star Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23sujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
thnx for update Darshudi....
is ur imagination and my imagination going to same direction? ........chanda surely sounds  a lot like that Champa of your FF.....anyways....its eerie......Chandu will save Niru I gues...but but....uff.....Sarje bhi na............
darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Sumi, I am really scared now... what Sarjaa is planning....
I swear I cant concentrate on anything unless I come to know abt it...
tinsel IF-Sizzlerz
tinsel
tinsel

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Thanks a lotSmile
_Monu_ IF-Dazzler
_Monu_
_Monu_

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
thanx sooo much!!!
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Darshu , we all are thinking in same way , but if that happens , Sarja should get one slap from Niru , no matter how much he hates her , its not a way to take revenge 
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update Darshu diii......

Happy that Chandu managed to escape from Albela......... Awww Sarja was damn sweet but yes agreed in a crooked way....... i really wonder what's cooking in his mind......

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index