Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 9 March 2011 (Page 7)

Warda. IF-Rockerz
Warda.
Warda.

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

@Warda
Welcome WardaSmile Me too loved D sceneEmbarrassed But D has made her promise not go looking for the flowers so then now what? Will she break the promise and go?Ouch I hope not.It will only turn D into a grumpy old man againShocked

I always watch K-S scenes in mute when I'm not updatingSleepySleepySleepy

I too want my Babbar Sher fit & back in action nowDay Dreaming
i think she ll go for the flower hunt....shes a super woman...u see babi ki betiLOL
and thats the best way to enjoy the show...watch K-S scenes in mute LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chithoo

Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Post cannot be quoted.

Zuby as usual great update ClapClapfor an ok episode ' I, rather WE don't like anything with less of MR-MV ' right gals!! WinkWink Looks like they were trying to do justice to all characters and make the story progress instead they can concentrate on the progress of our poor D's eye sight!!! Day DreamingBura haalath ho rahi hai meri usko aisa dekhthe huye but on the brighter side I must admit he looks hotter when blind'''''.killing us all with those pyar bhara looks to his nakku'sigh sighBlushing. Where is that damn phool ' suryabhisri- (nice name by the way) lets all form an army and get loads of them ' bahut jan go zaroorat hai patil wadi main bhi'.

The ever dolled up kala thai who is blind to all the goodness in her life, The blind AS who took ages to see her true kala and the list goes on'.

Coming to our storyline, if I may say in bhaaji ishtyle'."kya re creative'kuch tho kar abhi bahut din ho gayi, chamatkar laavo jaldi..stop keechoing." We all need to see D in full avatar.

Less said about seema, suds and the likes the better, seriously they get on my nerves, chaskar is the only live wire, great job by the actor.

hope tonight's episode brings more tasha scenes and somebody please wake up our nakku ji from her JDJ jhatka, she seems to only think of making tea!!!!!!!!!!!!! jab bhi our patil saab full mood mein hothe hain.........sar phodne ko dil kartha hai.......better still ask her to take a break and we will shoot the romantic scenes with our dear ZubyTongueTongueTongue.....pakka promise woh reciprocate karegi....hai na.Wink.....ok girls i can see all of you queuing up now....get over it aisa kuch nahin hone waala hai......our nakku vahini aanken noch legi....

bye love u all

-Carrie-

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
@Kavita
Loved, Loved your analysis of the redemption of Seema ClapClapClap & totally agree with you. It would be a shame if CVs now play around with her character turning her against D at this point in the story.She has paid her dues & should be let go gracefully.
Thanks a ton for such a long & lovely replyEmbarrassedSmile
-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
@Ritun

I'm not a fan of their romance at all. So long D is there onscreen doing something, anything I'm okLOL

pbtghosh

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged

@Chithoo

Thank you so much for such a long & sweet reply.EmbarrassedSmile It means a lot to me.
I'm too am so pining away for my Babbar Sher to return his eyesight intactCry I hate to see ppl lead him left & right like a four yr old.Pls CVs enough of this handicap.You have made your point, D has realised a lot of stuff now pls make him better.Cry

Aww....Me & Patil Saab live together  so already have plenty of romantic moments of our own EmbarrassedLOL So does not matter if Nakku responds or notWinkLOL
-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
@Sofiya
You are welcome,SofiyaSmile

Go to top