Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 9 March 2011

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patel123gogonte86nehalpoonamchoco-pieprfanER_ER_YAridhanawalRaksafarha451288LoveMishalmehtangopmshah1coffeeBeansOnly4Dilishdent4uarchanadamaniawinter2010ritamukunddhlgirlsoaplover1komal_w25pinkykvarunymahalaxmikJia1Joshana458rgattunanda_gopasvmibmm1985sinipillaidivya17-7Nimmi.lizdarcyKavitaDRHADmishtineets_ltlChaudhrytmlastminmushkan_2003desigrl414sihupbtghoshprincessmithaisasha_1SonyaBlade-Fivr--kavita-sparikhRose_Petalrama_2010mozart66soni-zeekiran255chithooPooja_219WanderbugmIsHeZ.x-Azy-Warda.anna44LekzRoarkNainaSengalsuhana19-Srushti-smile.sarasonia_koolkhan..Gurti-Kash..Prinsesse.Suvi--Sia--khushixMrsKhan-Swetha-VasusenaRadheya

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Thanx Zuby...thight hugzzz

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219-Carrie-suhana19-Srushti-

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
My dear Zuby,

Thank you for the nice update. Yesterrday's episode may have deprived us of lots of Tasha  or Dutta but it had the merit of clearing a heavy burden I had ever since I did all my posts on Seema's redemption. Whilst, I never had any doubts as to her having overcome any negativity bias in her mental disposition, i prayed that CVs would not mess up with her character again.  Her actions up to now, whether it came to caring for Dutta, or lending a helping hand to Nakusha, a perfect stranger she befriended in the temple or the resilience with which she responded to the different crises ever since she offered to shield Dutta from the dangers, all pointed to the fact that the hardships that ten years of living a tainted life of a courtesan has allowed her to develop an altruistic streak unlike the opportunist Seema we saw rejecting the young Dutta.
And the stinging yet invisible slap to Kala could be heard loud and clear. LTL has its own take on moral boundaries and its underlying principles (good or bad) and Seema refusing to give in to the machinations of Kala made that episode hers. She proved that the positivity or altruistic streak she had displayed was by no means deceptive. Thank you CVs for making a concerted effort to show a Seema refusing to be heavily influenced by downbeat news and turn negative in spite of the carrot that Kala dangled so temptingly to her.

Being the Devil's advocate sometimes pays and I am happy that Dutta's magnanimous and wholehearted forgiveness has touched the core of her very being to the extent that she has moved to the next level of seeking to wash away all her sins with her own tears. And that was the highlight yesterday. I will wait with bated breath to watch DSP's mental and physical preparations to battle his own "sister" as from tomorrow.

Luv,

Kavita Smile

Edited by KavitaDR - 09 March 2011 at 7:35pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25mozart66Pooja_219-Carrie-suhana19-Srushti-

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged

Hey Zuby dear,

Today's episode mostly belonged to Seema & her guts to face KalaClap
It also gave us a tiny-winy scene of tasha ,but that scene gave us insight as to how much more dutta has started to understand nakku's inner thoughts.This jungle made their bond more stronger emotionally.
I loved that smirk on AS's face right after seema rejected Kala's proposal.
I liked chaskar's efforts,becaz he is doing something atleast LOL
What more can i say about ullu & Kala,looks like they are again getting ready to  face the musicLOL

Thanks a lot for such a fantastic updateThumbs Up
Waise tera to sirf pre-cap dekhkar hi mann bhar gaya hogaWinkDSP in actionCool

Lots of hugHugHugHug
PoojaSmile

Edited by preety_219 - 09 March 2011 at 2:27pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19-Carrie--Srushti-

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Zuby!
Please can we have Dutta's eyes back already, he is so much in love with Naku, I need him to assert that love with his eyes OuchConfused!
Big Clap for Seema today!

Pooja_219-Carrie-suhana19-Srushti-

soni-zee IF-Dazzler
soni-zee
soni-zee

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Thanks dear for the updateHug, i just luv DuttaDay Dreaming, thank God Seema doesnt turn upD'oh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219-Carrie--Srushti-

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Hey Zuby nice update! Seema after all the thinking in Dutta's room decided to side with good and give Kala a slap! Loved your 'ghisipiti' line on redemption! She doesn't have much to say other than that though has she? Her sole aim has been redemption. MR makes every scene a treat! Such a magnificent actor! How I wish his disability is erased as I cannot bear it anymore Unhappy The atmopshere being created around his treatment is truly saddening. This episode has created that uneasy feeling today for me. I am disappointed with the CVs for choosing to extend his blindness like chewing gum.

I have come to love Chaskar's character to the core! He is brilliant! He has truly built his own little fan base, myself included through his comedy! He brightens up every scene! Truly the use of Marathi diciton is an added oomph to his personality. His sidekick Phattu does as well in supporting his antics!

Kala really couldn't get over the insult she faced today. And Suds gum advertising stint continued as usual LOL I am intrigued to know what he has got hold of to make this 'Plan B' a success.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25mozart66Pooja_219suhana19-Srushti-

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Zuby : Thanks for the lovely updates.

ClapClapClapClap

Did not quite like the episode...as most of them said, am sick of the evil, we need some good times too....kuch gana bajana...mauj masti.....woh isharon me baaten karna ( so akin to TaSha)

Didn't the doctor who treated Dutta say that the blindness was a nerve problem - why are they all now going after the eyes ????????
Whateva we want Dutta's eyesight back............

please bahut ho gaya.........almost 2 months.

Pooja_219suhana19-Carrie--Srushti-

Go to top