Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Am confused who is the villian abhay or sid (Page 2)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suneel_kumar

Originally posted by Mages

in my opinion...both bros are not villains...they have grey shades in them thats it......

all they need is love into their dark life.....

but yes sid is way more grey shades....well since he have his own grudge against his own brother...but very soon he will change positive...piya or panchi will be the reason...
but still....sid is negativeSmile

yup he is negative but just for the moment...i think he will be balance soon.....right now all we can expect from him is negative vibes...because he claims himself as heartless....when actually he does have humanity in him especially when he saved panchi from danish.....

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
The way Abhay is treating Piya ... abusing her, insulting and ordering her at times looks like he is a Control freak  and definitely not the sort of Guy a girl should go for. It is a different matter altogether that he genuinely cares for her and is protecting her with his behavior. But Piya has no idea about it.

On the other hand Sid uses all his charm and good manners to trap his prey. He has been a perfect gentleman with Piya and she is not aware that he is a Vampire. So there is all chances that she may fall for him because she is aware that she has no future with Abhay.

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

The way Abhay is treating Piya ... abusing her, insulting and ordering her at times looks like he is a Control freak  and definitely not the sort of Guy a girl should go for. It is a different matter altogether that he genuinely cares for her and is protecting her with his behavior. But Piya has no idea about it.

On the other hand Sid uses all his charm and good manners to trap his prey. He has been a perfect gentleman with Piya and she is not aware that he is a Vampire. So there is all chances that she may fall for him because she is aware that she has no future with Abhay.

i agree somehow.....but then in all this where does panchi fits into...CryCry

i feel so bad for panchiCry....and piya knows that panchi is in love with sidAngry....she can't betray her elder sister....Shocked

i think panchi should take abhay's help regarding sidWink...if only he knows that panchi loves sid...Cry

panchi doesn't deserve a 2nd heartbreak...and this is her true love....if this time her heart breaks she won't be able to trust in love again....CryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamikaSJain

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index