Maryada
Maryada

Random Musings: March 9, 2011 (Page 10)

RadiantTreasure IF-Dazzler
RadiantTreasure
RadiantTreasure

Debate Mansion Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
@Ritika:Yes dear we don't need a day to celebrate women's day..but i just don't want to lose opportunity to wish u all..Smile

And i am late again..after reading u r reviews i thought i will skip seeing the repeat episode..but really wanted to see Roshini Devi..LOLSo saw the episode!!
Nothing much to say ..Stern Smile
But i think the mantriji character will be very important in future and hence the introductory was necessary but why now was really the point for me Ermm and her over to top attitude(after seeing monaji as sweet mammiji in Baat hamari pakki hain..it was really shocking to see her in such loud character Shocked) ..hmm!!
Vidya..Uff yeh ladki..ab kya kare..bilkul galat waqt par padkidi gayi!!D'oh
It was Chautha of uttara's husband n she was hardly shown..uff again!!Wacko
AdiYa's story needs to be on Fast forward mode now along with Gaurav-Vidya!!Pinch
Lastly SSPPig -  MantrijiEvil Smile ki politics ?God knows where it will go!!

I know u guys all are are on "Andolan"LOL mood not to open RM thread..well as much as i don't want that to happen..Disapprove but still will meet u all in EDT..Big smile
Will be ready with my "List of suggestive tracks to creatives" tooWinkGod bless n good wishes..Hug
Sri:-)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charu_1023tvdekhaBheegiBasanti

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index