Uttaran

Veer was out of line line today

gracious45 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I was so disgusted by seeing veer feeding Tapasya today. If i was in Iccha's place i would go and give him a tight slap following with divorce papers.

He is totally cheating on his wife by caring and Feeding another woman. I dont care if she is carrying his child or whatever but there are still some boundaries that he should consider.

There are many couples who get surrogate mother to have their child but the father doesnt go and care for the surrogate as if he was her husband. It is totally wrong and they are insulting iccha as a wife and woman. What kind of message is this serial trying to give to the society.

And this is not about who veer looks good with or has a better chemistry with, it is just that if in real life no wife would or should tolerate some crap like this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
if one tries to find meaning and message this show is giving to ppl , they will join asylum ...................

when was he in line ?? that he crossed it today ??
hasini79 thumbnail
the story itself doesnt have a proper line from 2 years.......how come veer will be in  line yaar.....just pity him.....he is good for nothing...............uttaran is zigzag  /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\  like this🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢...
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

crossed line , he crossed all boundaries today, i would have liked if while feeding he was remembering vansh death and feeling angry at himself, but he ws looking like he has done some gr8 kaam

u know i was very angry at iccha for forgiving taps, but iccha tappu were friends for 10 long years, one can understand iccha 's love to tappu,
but veer, why the hell has he forgiven her🤢
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

crossed line , he crossed all boundaries today, i would have liked if while feeding he was remembering vansh death and feeling angry at himself, but he ws looking like he has done some gr8 kaam

u know i was very angry at iccha for forgiving taps, but iccha tappu were friends for 10 long years, one can understand iccha 's love to tappu,

lets hope atleast Iccha now stops her Tapu is my sister talks.
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nigo123

I was so disgusted by seeing veer feeding Tapasya today. If i was in Iccha's place i would go and give him a tight slap following with divorce papers.

He is totally cheating on his wife by caring and Feeding another woman. I dont care if she is carrying his child or whatever but there are still some boundaries that he should consider.

There are many couples who get surrogate mother to have their child but the father doesnt go and care for the surrogate as if he was her husband. It is totally wrong and they are insulting iccha as a wife and woman. What kind of message is this serial trying to give to the society.

And this is not about who veer looks good with or has a better chemistry with, it is just that if in real life no wife would or should tolerate some crap like this.

any decent person would be disgusted with the way veer behaved today...  how much does Ichcha have to tolerate before she takes some action ...
Its really sad the limits the Cvs are going to ....to show V..Ya in the same frame...absolutely disgusting... if thats what they want they must make Ichcha leave the btoon house ... atleast let her have some self respect ya....
TitansFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

Hmm being friends for 10yrs doesnt mean one should forgive someone else for killing her husband and snatching her finacee and know using her present husband,  its more than that , icha is utaing bhoj of JOGI's goodness , but sadly even Ammos words of being free from her promise , dont work on this gal , kya karu iska mai
intruderfast thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

Hmm being friends for 10yrs doesnt mean one should forgive someone else for killing her husband and snatching her finacee and know using her present husband,  its more than that , icha is utaing bhoj of JOGI's goodness , but sadly even Ammos words of being free from her promise , dont work on this gal , kya karu iska mai

i agree 100 percent , pls jaake samjhaayo , ab kam se kam yeh mat kehna ki iccha veer se bhi jyaada bekaar hain😆
TitansFan thumbnail
both are same brainless idiots  but icha never cheated Vansh , she was loyal to him even if she never really loved him ,

Nahin,,,,,,,,, i go to Icha, then Jaya will become replica of Icha , 😆  dont want me to survive kya ??
intruderfast thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

both are same brainless idiots  but icha never cheated Vansh , she was loyal to him even if she never really loved him ,

Nahin,,,,,,,,, i go to Icha, then Jaya will become replica of Icha , 😆  dont want me to survive kya ??

ek naari hoke ek naari ki madad nahin karogi😆😆😛 u once said in a post u used to love iccha ksi jamaane mein.
i wanna ask can u like her again , if yes then what she has to do😊