Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

SID tumhe kya hogaya.......

sneha2009 Groupbie
sneha2009
sneha2009

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
wat happened to u sid
all of asudden u started lovin divya
i know ur trying to strengthen ur married life.....but there should be sum gud reason to potray ur change towards divya......
i cant believe dat d one who once loved a person like nivi can love another person like divya.......pls CTs atleast bring abt some change in divya's character...

we may bear dis but the viewers who start watching the show recently wil surely get a bad notion abt CCBM...........
if v hav to garner trps den CTs got to things more sensibly.........

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83peacefulblossommanjusha_92VarshaLuvsArjunakshi-sidputulvids08Shayafanshelly_nair_NiShI_

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
The only reason Sid has to like Divya is that she shows that she is supporting him with regard to the family problems. I feel even that is a manipulation. Other than, she has not done anything nor has apologised to Sid for saying horrible things about him and Nivi. Before they try to show her goody goody - she has to apologise to Sid and Nivi and show some remorse.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kamanidisssneha2009shana_83Shayafan..Sakeena..

sneha2009 Groupbie
sneha2009
sneha2009

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
ya i too want some change in divya...and apologise....or atleast understand dat nivi can never do any harm to her.........
by the way did u notice dat divya rarely speaks to nivi...
i donno abt 2days episode but???

Edited by sneha2009 - 09 March 2011 at 11:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Sid's mother is there to blast Sid for Divya. Whatever Divya does, Vandanaji is blind to Divya's mistakes. Plus Sid is working on his marriage.

I feel he is having a dual life. He has to support his family, business and at the same time, take care of his insensitive wife, who picks up a small issue, to fight with Sid or Nivedita.

I do not know, if Divya comes to know about the past, it will change anything! as every incident happened in front of her and she acted totally oblivious. She saw and believed what was comfortable for her.
Insensitivity and selfishness are qulities that people are born with, these qualities never go away or can be inculcated by others. Sid is badly caught, I hoped creatives had brought in a new girl for Sid's character.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kamanidissshana_83peacefulblossomshelly_nair

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index