India-Forums

Bakhtiyar Irani needs doctor (Page 6)

ayesha_cutie Groupbie
ayesha_cutie
ayesha_cutie

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by ayesha_cutie

Bakhtiyar is beyond words.  I don't know how Tanaaz manages to live with that beast, he's so bipolar! He screams at Dina, then gives her flowers,makes fun of her with that quiz thing. Also the thing about cursing in the house was his fault, he was the one who started it. I'm sorry but Bakhtiyar thinks too highly of himself. He is neither good looking, nor good hearted, and is a sore loser. That is why he and Tanaaz left at the end of the episode.I don't think Tanaaz has a problem with Bakhtiyar because  she probably  goes along with him, she seemed a little weird. Her voice is so annoying! She exaggerated one point just because she doesn't  see anything else wrong about Dina and Vindu. Dina was right, Bakhtiyar is sort of frugal, not that it is bad, but he still talks too highly of himself.

People blaming Dina about having a messy household, I  hope your own houses are spotless. Thank  you. 

p.s. Bakhtiyar,please no more reality TV shows!

Confused Who's blaming Dina for a messy household? what she does in her house is her business but when she is in someone else's house, she has to follow their rules.....she can't be treating Bakhtiyaar's house like a dump.......Dina may have grown up in a dump and may be used to living in a dump but others aren't.........Confused Never seen a more spoilt brat then Dina..........Bakhtiyaar tried to talk to her nicely about it, and immediately she caught an attitude.........she started cursing Bakhtiyaar.....Confused It's all Vindu's fault, he needs to divorce her and send her back to Russia where she can live as sloppily as she wishes.....Confused As I said earlier, this is Liz Hurley all over again, at least the Indian guy who married LIz was smarter and divorced her right away....Vindu is gonna be doing this lady's majdoori even in his old age.....Confused

you seem to be very interested in protecting Bakhtiyar, maybe it's cuz your a guy? I don't think it's nice to wish that someone's marriage gets broken either. So you can keep on protecting this overgrown spoiled brat named Bakhtiyar and I will live my life in peace. Tootles!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akash08Faraan92Gauahargeous_N

akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged

Bakhtiyar is beyond words.  I don't know how Tanaaz manages to live with that beast, he's so bipolar! He screams at Dina, then gives her flowers,makes fun of her with that quiz thing. Also the thing about cursing in the house was his fault, he was the one who started it. I'm sorry but Bakhtiyar thinks too highly of himself. He is neither good looking, nor good hearted, and is a sore loser. That is why he and Tanaaz left at the end of the episode.I don't think Tanaaz has a problem with Bakhtiyar because  she probably  goes along with him, she seemed a little weird. Her voice is so annoying! She exaggerated one point just because she doesn't  see anything else wrong about Dina and Vindu. Dina was right, Bakhtiyar is sort of frugal, not that it is bad, but he still talks too highly of himself.

People blaming Dina about having a messy household, I  hope your own houses are spotless. Thank  you. 

Confused Who's blaming Dina for a messy household? what she does in her house is her business but when she is in someone else's house, she has to follow their rules.....she can't be treating Bakhtiyaar's house like a dump.......Dina may have grown up in a dump and may be used to living in a dump but others aren't.........Confused Never seen a more spoilt brat then Dina..........Bakhtiyaar tried to talk to her nicely about it, and immediately she caught an attitude.........she started cursing Bakhtiyaar.....Confused It's all Vindu's fault, he needs to divorce her and send her back to Russia where she can live as sloppily as she wishes.....Confused As I said earlier, this is Liz Hurley all over again, at least the Indian guy who married LIz was smarter and divorced her right away....Vindu is gonna be doing this lady's majdoori even in his old age.....Confused

you seem to be very interested in protecting Bakhtiyar, maybe it's cuz your a guy?

No it is not because of guy etc..it is just a hardcore bakhti fan from BB days trying to protect Bakhti and abuse Vindu in the same way he is used to.. It is so cheap and disgusting to say Vindu should divorce and all and pointing to the fact she should be sent to Russia .. if someone needs such cheap stunts to protect someone.. it says enough  about the guy being protected.. the language required to protect Bakhti is testimonial enough of what Bakhti is..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92Gauahargeous_N

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akash08

you seem to be very interested in protecting Bakhtiyar, maybe it's cuz your a guy?

No it is not because of guy etc..it is just a hardcore bakhti fan from BB days trying to protect Bakhti and abuse Vindu in the same way he is used to.. It is so cheap and disgusting to say Vindu should divorce and all and pointing to the fact she should be sent to Russia .. if someone needs such cheap stunts to protect someone.. it says enough  about the guy being protected.. the language required to protect Bakhti is testimonial enough of what Bakhti is..

Tongue O great sadhu thank you for sharing your wisdom.........now can you tell us what hte meaning of life is? or how about why do we need hair? or how about what is the need of a burp, or a fart?Big smile Anyone who lives in India and despises Indian people, Indian culture, etc should be sent back to where they came from.......Tongue Dina fancies Russian culture above Indian culture as evidenced by her efforts to teach her child Russian but not Hindi, feed her child and husband Russian food but NOT Indian food.......Big smile In the words of Dara Singh, "ki bakwaas hein yeh"? If Dina misses mother Russia so much, wouldn't it be cruel to keep her in India........by divorcing her, Vindu would be setting her free.....Tongue 

PS --- The only person abusing Vindu is his own wife, Dina............Tongue Believe me I have nothing but pity for Vindu after seeing what he has to put up with...........Tongue 

Edited by ankit_nyc - 12 March 2011 at 9:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana_125

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
You guys need to calm down with your racist remarks!!
Someone above also labelled Bakhtiyar bipolar!!
Very mature views indeed!
What is this world coming to when we can't co exist with ppl who have different origins or different ways of living!!
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shizaru

What is this world coming to when we can't co exist with ppl who have different origins or different ways of living!!

ConfusedWhat exactly in my posts is racist? Is Dina not Russian? So calling her what she is, makes me a racist? Confused She clearly doesn't like Indian food, Indian language, Indian mannerisms, etc so why should Vindu be allowed to torture her by keeping her in India? Wouldn't she be better off in her homeland being that she misses it so much? Confused

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yogita

At the end of the show Dina came as a loser and cheap woman to me. BI is no God either, but Dina is a bigger mess than him! I guess Vindhu is responsible for her being such a spoilt brat. It was unbelievable that she wouldn't let anyone talk against her by speaking up and clapping....

Tongue She came off as a loser for me from the beginning of the show......Tongue
akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

ConfusedWhat exactly in my posts is racist? Is Dina not Russian? So calling her what she is, makes me a racist? Confused She clearly doesn't like Indian food, Indian language, Indian mannerisms, etc so why should Vindu be allowed to torture her by keeping her in India? Wouldn't she be better off in her homeland being that she misses it so much? Confused

If your post is not racist..I do not know what it is.. Look up the definition of the word please.. This is exactly the way racists speak.. This is exactly the same logic used when our own Indian people are atacked elsewhere.. each and every word of you should be strongly condemned..

Edited by akash08 - 12 March 2011 at 1:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akash08

If your post is not racist..I do not know what it is.. Look up the definition of the word please.. This is exactly the way racists speak.. This is exactly the same logic used when our own Indian people are atacked elsewhere.. each and every word of you should be strongly condemned..

Tongue If Indian people go on television on another country, and bash that country like Dina did then they deserve what they get..........I live in the United States, I would never go on national television and bash United States, and act holier then thou just because I am an Indian.........I love India, but at the same time I have great amount of respect for USA as well........Dina on the other hand has no respect for Indian culture, Indian people, Indian values, Indian food, Indian language, etc.....she has absolutely no manners as evidenced by her filthy mouth cursing up a storm in the show....Tongue What's so hard to understand about respecting the place where you live and if you can't then getting the heck out of there? She doesn't like India all that much then she should get the heck out.......Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index