India-Forums

Bakhtiyar Irani needs doctor (Page 3)

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Tongue Not for nothing, Bakhtiyar may be hot-tempered but at least he has some sort of respect for his home, and culture........Vindoo on the other hand comes off as a total loser........what kind of an Indian man would refuse to teach Hindi/punjabi to his daughter, refuse to feed her Indian food, refuse to teach her anythign about the Indian culture, cut off all contact between his family and his parents..........Hands down it is Vindoo who needs a doctor, Bakhtiyaar just needs his wife back so he can get back to living normally, and get away from that Russian.......Tongue

i guess respecting women is also part of ur culture and tradition which Vindu does and Bakhtiyar badly fails in that... it is Vindu's choice if he wants to keep the culture and tradition alive or not.. u have no choice in respecting or not resecting a women.. and Dina comes accross as sweet..

u should not mix ur personal preferances in a show..LOL

Edited by Pulwasha - 10 March 2011 at 8:33pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akash08Isha.Ishasarasingh86Faraan92Gauahargeous_N

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

Tongue Not for nothing, Bakhtiyar may be hot-tempered but at least he has some sort of respect for his home, and culture........Vindoo on the other hand comes off as a total loser........what kind of an Indian man would refuse to teach Hindi/punjabi to his daughter, refuse to feed her Indian food, refuse to teach her anythign about the Indian culture, cut off all contact between his family and his parents..........Hands down it is Vindoo who needs a doctor, Bakhtiyaar just needs his wife back so he can get back to living normally, and get away from that Russian.......Tongue

i guess respecting women is also part of ur culture and tradition which Vindu does and Bakhtiyar badly fails in that... it is Vindu's choice if he wants to keep the culture and tradition alive or not.. u have no choice in respecting or not resecting a women.. and Dina comes accross as sweet..

u should mix ur personal preferances in a show..LOL

Big smile ummmm so respect means dealing with Dina's nasty habits? who leaves doggy food  in the sink to contaminate plates and other utensils that humans use to eat? who leaves dirty dishes and dirty garbage in the kitchen the whole night?  Bakhtiyar didn't assault Dina in any manner....she is the one that started cussing at him by calling him the "a" word......calling a man the "a" word is respectful? Dina is not exactly a genius and that clearly showed in her behavior.........She even put the doggy shirt on the little kid.......As far as Vindu goes....I am sorry in my opinion a man who lets a woman walk all over him to a point where he cuts off relations with his parents, his culture, his religion, etc is not much of a man......who the heck eats russian food every day in India? kaha ka pagallan hein hein yeh? Big smile I tell you this, Vindu didn't get that big by eating russian food every day growing up........that man needs a wife who speaks proper hindi, wears INdian clothing once in a while, feeds him Indian food, and keeps her talking to a minimum.........Big smile A regular man gets more then that, Vindu is somewhat of a celebrity, one would think he can get a bit more from the women in his life........Big smile
preetie Goldie
preetie
preetie

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

Yeah right Bakhiyar has great values. All this culture lecture is crap. What matters is are you good person. Do you treat others with respect. Indian or russian- it doesn't matter. Vindoo's daughter is living in India and will pick up everything as she grows older. May be in your eyes so called respect for his home and culture is more important than treat  to women with respect. Being a jerk and complete pschyo is more acceptable than be a decent human being.
Why the heck was he taking pic of egg leftover in the sink. I guess he is also part bai or old sasu ma.
Bakhtiyar is sorry excuse for a man. He is disgusting.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prattsakash08sarasingh86Faraan92

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Bakhtiyar is disgusting!!! so rude, insensitive, bitter.... big time douche bag! i wanna slap him senseless!! Angry

Tanaaz is manipulative!! she picked up on the punjabi issue cuz she saw nothing wrong and had to criticize something! Dead... but i have some smypathy for her cuz dont know how she manages to live with bakhtiyar!

Dina seems sensible. she is doing a good job in a horrible situation!!! her hindi is quite good and she is trying her best!! Smile

Vindu is a good guy! very sweet and calm! Big smile

i think the couple (bakhtiyar-tanaaz) should both go to the psychiatrist together since they love going everywhere together (NB, BB3, ME)!!! Tongue

Edited by njo921 - 10 March 2011 at 5:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarasingh86Faraan92

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGGG !! Ankit you here ?????????? LOLLOL
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetie

Yeah right Bakhiyar has great values. All this culture lecture is crap. What matters is are you good person. Do you treat others with respect. Indian or russian- it doesn't matter. Vindoo's daughter is living in India and will pick up everything as she grows older. May be in your eyes so called respect for his home and culture is more important than treat  to women with respect. Being a jerk and complete pschyo is more acceptable than be a decent human being.
Why the heck was he taking pic of egg leftover in the sink. I guess he is also part bai or old sasu ma.
Bakhtiyar is sorry excuse for a man. He is disgusting.

Big smile It's his house..........he can darn near take pictures of anything he wants........His house has been turned in to a dump by that russian........and instead of accepting her fault, she is cursing and creating a scene...........typical attitude from spoilt people...........why wouldn't she let the servants clean the utensils? she doesn't clean them, and she doesn't want the servants to clean them as well.............Only if vindoo had been as stern with her, this terrible attitude of hers would not have reached this level........Vindoo needs to start wearing the pants and show this Russian that we Indians are done being ruled over by foreigners.............I speak for Indians the world over when I say, Jai Hind and Bakhtiyaar Rocks..........Tongue

PS --- Dina is nothing but another Liz Hurley............marries a weak Indian guy with money and then walks all over him.........Vindoo deserves her with his weak attitude......Smile

Edited by ankit_nyc - 10 March 2011 at 6:38pm
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by njo921

Bakhtiyar is disgusting!!! so rude, insensitive, bitter.... big time douche bag! i wanna slap him senseless!! Angry

Tanaaz is manipulative!! she picked up on the punjabi issue cuz she saw nothing wrong and had to criticize something! Dead... but i have some smypathy for her cuz dont know how she manages to live with bakhtiyar!

Dina seems sensible. she is doing a good job in a horrible situation!!! her hindi is quite good and she is trying her best!! Smile

Vindu is a good guy! very sweet and calm! Big smile

i think the couple (bakhtiyar-tanaaz) should both go to the psychiatrist together since they love going everywhere together (NB, BB3, ME)!!! Tongue

Confused Yeah Dina is quite sensible which is why she has managed to get Vindoo to cut all relations with his father, brothers, and the rest of the family........She is quite sensible whichh is why she keeps Indian food away from her daughter, teaches her Russian but not Hindi, and refuses to allow her to follow religion of any sort...Confused Vindu is a shame on all Indians the world over........He is cow-towing to a foreigner at the cost of his country and culture.........a big booooooooo to Vindoooo..........Bakhtiyaar ki jai ho.........Tongue
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

OMGGGGGGGG !! Ankit you here ?????????? LOLLOL

Big smile Decide kar liye hein mene.............aaj sein tumhara picha karoonga bas........Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index