India-Forums

Bakhtiyar Irani needs doctor (Page 2)

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

well IMHO i think it was scripted.. but even if it was scripted.. thats no way insult a women and Bakhtiyaar is demeaning, brash and such a meanieeeeeeeeeee

Pallo if that's no way to insult a woman, how should he insult them? Pyar se?? ;)

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

well IMHO i think it was scripted.. but even if it was scripted.. thats no way insult a women and Bakhtiyaar is demeaning, brash and such a meanieeeeeeeeeee

Pallo if that's no way to insult a woman, how should he insult them? Pyar se?? ;)

haaan.. i mean thora sa pyaar se.. itni gali dene ki kya baat hai..LOL
Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shizaru

</div>
<div>haaan.. i mean thora sa pyaar se.. itni gali dene ki kya baat hai..LOL

Ucha to tussi etheh chuppe ho, meh aap ko waha doond rahi hoon :) bakhtiyar needs help! Pent up frustration and anger!
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
assi te har jagah pohonch jane aan..LOL
Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Well, Most part seemed scripted but still BI's behavior is not justified. He really needs to learn how to respect and talk to a woman and how to control his anger.
He is teaching ( knowingly / unknowingly )  Zeus how to be rude/angry/throw things and use bad words !!! Dead 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Bakhti is a known looser.. he just proved what is known to evryone.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarasingh86

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by locopoco

Bakhtiyar needs a psychiatrist or should better go to mental asylum to spare all of us from his face that keeps appearing in every reality show.
Exactly he is da most disgusting nd cheap man i've ever seen in my whole life.. he realy dont know how to talk to any women.. i hope soon he gets a psycatrist or go to mental asylem 4 his treatment..!!!

The biggest looser i've ever seen is bakhtiyar irani..Thumbs DownDeadCensored

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 10 March 2011 at 2:39pm
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Tongue Not for nothing, Bakhtiyar may be hot-tempered but at least he has some sort of respect for his home, and culture........Vindoo on the other hand comes off as a total loser........what kind of an Indian man would refuse to teach Hindi/punjabi to his daughter, refuse to feed her Indian food, refuse to teach her anythign about the Indian culture, cut off all contact between his family and his parents..........Hands down it is Vindoo who needs a doctor, Bakhtiyaar just needs his wife back so he can get back to living normally, and get away from that Russian.......Tongue

Edited by ankit_nyc - 10 March 2011 at 3:27pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index