Bakhtiyar Irani needs doctor - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ayesha_cutie

you seem to be very interested in protecting Bakhtiyar, maybe it's cuz your a guy?

No it is not because of guy etc..it is just a hardcore bakhti fan from BB days trying to protect Bakhti and abuse Vindu in the same way he is used to.. It is so cheap and disgusting to say Vindu should divorce and all and pointing to the fact she should be sent to Russia .. if someone needs such cheap stunts to protect someone.. it says enough  about the guy being protected.. the language required to protect Bakhti is testimonial enough of what Bakhti is..
Originally posted by akash08

No it is not because of guy etc..it is just a hardcore bakhti fan from BB days trying to protect Bakhti and abuse Vindu in the same way he is used to.. It is so cheap and disgusting to say Vindu should divorce and all and pointing to the fact she should be sent to Russia .. if someone needs such cheap stunts to protect someone.. it says enough  about the guy being protected.. the language required to protect Bakhti is testimonial enough of what Bakhti is..

πŸ˜› O great sadhu thank you for sharing your wisdom.........now can you tell us what hte meaning of life is? or how about why do we need hair? or how about what is the need of a burp, or a fart?πŸ˜ƒ Anyone who lives in India and despises Indian people, Indian culture, etc should be sent back to where they came from.......πŸ˜› Dina fancies Russian culture above Indian culture as evidenced by her efforts to teach her child Russian but not Hindi, feed her child and husband Russian food but NOT Indian food.......πŸ˜ƒ In the words of Dara Singh, "ki bakwaas hein yeh"? If Dina misses mother Russia so much, wouldn't it be cruel to keep her in India........by divorcing her, Vindu would be setting her free.....πŸ˜› 

PS --- The only person abusing Vindu is his own wife, Dina............πŸ˜› Believe me I have nothing but pity for Vindu after seeing what he has to put up with...........πŸ˜› 
Edited by ankit_nyc - 13 years ago
You guys need to calm down with your racist remarks!!
Someone above also labelled Bakhtiyar bipolar!!
Very mature views indeed!
What is this world coming to when we can't co exist with ppl who have different origins or different ways of living!!

Originally posted by Shizaru

You guys need to calm down with your racist remarks!!
Someone above also labelled Bakhtiyar bipolar!!
Very mature views indeed!
What is this world coming to when we can't co exist with ppl who have different origins or different ways of living!!

πŸ˜•What exactly in my posts is racist? Is Dina not Russian? So calling her what she is, makes me a racist? πŸ˜• She clearly doesn't like Indian food, Indian language, Indian mannerisms, etc so why should Vindu be allowed to torture her by keeping her in India? Wouldn't she be better off in her homeland being that she misses it so much? πŸ˜•

Originally posted by yogita

At the end of the show Dina came as a loser and cheap woman to me. BI is no God either, but Dina is a bigger mess than him! I guess Vindhu is responsible for her being such a spoilt brat. It was unbelievable that she wouldn't let anyone talk against her by speaking up and clapping....

πŸ˜› She came off as a loser for me from the beginning of the show......πŸ˜›
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

πŸ˜•What exactly in my posts is racist? Is Dina not Russian? So calling her what she is, makes me a racist? πŸ˜• She clearly doesn't like Indian food, Indian language, Indian mannerisms, etc so why should Vindu be allowed to torture her by keeping her in India? Wouldn't she be better off in her homeland being that she misses it so much? πŸ˜•

If your post is not racist..I do not know what it is.. Look up the definition of the word please.. This is exactly the way racists speak.. This is exactly the same logic used when our own Indian people are atacked elsewhere.. each and every word of you should be strongly condemned.. Edited by akash08 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by akash08

If your post is not racist..I do not know what it is.. Look up the definition of the word please.. This is exactly the way racists speak.. This is exactly the same logic used when our own Indian people are atacked elsewhere.. each and every word of you should be strongly condemned..

πŸ˜› If Indian people go on television on another country, and bash that country like Dina did then they deserve what they get..........I live in the United States, I would never go on national television and bash United States, and act holier then thou just because I am an Indian.........I love India, but at the same time I have great amount of respect for USA as well........Dina on the other hand has no respect for Indian culture, Indian people, Indian values, Indian food, Indian language, etc.....she has absolutely no manners as evidenced by her filthy mouth cursing up a storm in the show....πŸ˜› What's so hard to understand about respecting the place where you live and if you can't then getting the heck out of there? She doesn't like India all that much then she should get the heck out.......πŸ˜›
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

πŸ˜› Hey Sahana...........why aren't you active in DID Doubles forum this season? Agree with every single word in your post.......πŸ˜›

lol ankit, i never got into DID doubles to begin with, saw a couple of audition rounds and i didnt find it to be all that great, well not matching the original DID thats for sure, and plus terrence and remo arent there  chalo one less show to worry about, i hnave enough shows to keep up with Tongue

coming back to the point, its no use stating your view point, as for most people the definition of modern woman is one who doesnt do ANY household work, thinks of herself as a "princess" and just disrespects anyone and everyone save herself. reminds me of the "lady"from last weeks episode sapna, who was a soul sister of dina in attitude and attributes and many people had applauded her for her for being a modern woman..... she is also the one who said that her son is mr. attitude and she likes her son that way, when the other lady said that ms. sapna's son was being rude to his grandparents... i mean wat kind of a mom encourages their child to be rude to their sweet grandparents for no reason? lmaooo! that was most entertaining.... anyways i veered off topic, point is anything negative in woman is seen and celebrated as being modern now.... and going by these standards am glad am not a "modern" girl..... *shudders*
Originally posted by Sahana_125

lol ankit, i never got into DID doubles to begin with, saw a couple of audition rounds and i didnt find it to be all that great, well not matching the original DID thats for sure, and plus terrence and remo arent there  chalo one less show to worry about, i hnave enough shows to keep up with πŸ˜›

coming back to the point, its no use stating your view point, as for most people the definition of modern woman is one who doesnt do ANY household work, thinks of herself as a "princess" and just disrespects anyone and everyone save herself. reminds me of the "lady"from last weeks episode sapna, who was a soul sister of dina in attitude and attributes and many people had applauded her for her for being a modern woman..... she is also the one who said that her son is mr. attitude and she likes her son that way, when the other lady said that ms. sapna's son was being rude to his grandparents... i mean wat kind of a mom encourages their child to be rude to their sweet grandparents for no reason? lmaooo! that was most entertaining.... anyways i veered off topic, point is anything negative in woman is seen and celebrated as being modern now.... and going by these standards am glad am not a "modern" girl..... *shudders*

πŸ˜› Sahana you are fine the way you are............"modernity" is not all it's cracked up to be........Just look at Dina this week and that lunatic that was on the show last week, that model I forget her name.......πŸ˜› these two are kalank bole to kala dhabba bole to black mark on all that is decent and good in this world..........πŸ˜›

ankit, what have you said?! you will sure be shredded to bits for saying that, as freedom of speech is only allowed for a few on the forum apparently, us lowly folks who believe culture and tradition to be good and important arent given that freedom, you will get a barrage of personal comments made on you now πŸ˜’ on the side note, you are right, and well said πŸ˜ƒ