Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Chandu please do something

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Hey

Well i honestly hope , chandu finds her before chaman ke chamche keeps track of her or she reaches the adress given by sarja , dont know i have very very very bad feeling over sarja;s helping nature and if he is doing i think he does, i want Niru to give one tight slap to him when she gets out of this mess ............. but if his intentions are not bad , good for Niru , but sorry hard to think in nice way , hope the call and connected scenes are just misleading

Love

J

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PN_luvs_ArjunPoojaa_PROFLOLNikki_Titli

ROFLOL IF-Sizzlerz
ROFLOL
ROFLOL

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
i knoww i am soo scared now...chandu please come to the rescue of niruuu....save her...the way sarja was smilin i think he is upto somethin bad...
and plus he has already given her the money :(

if chandu gets to know bout this then toh he will be totally upset with sarja...
darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
even me scared now....... what Sarjaa is going to do? Whatever he is doing was definately not his way of doing....... Is he playing any mind game with Niru??

Ohh god, so much confusion and suspense .... what gonna happen now?
usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

even me scared now....... what Sarjaa is going to do? Whatever he is doing was definately not his way of doing....... Is he playing any mind game with Niru??

Ohh god, so much confusion and suspense .... what gonna happen now?

sabar karo yaar...next week mein surely bata chalegi.......err...what happened in the last aprt? i missed that one

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index