Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Poor Savita tai (Page 2)

PEWIND Senior Member
PEWIND
PEWIND

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Thank you guys for sharing ur thoughts..Wink

I Think now we will have to wait n see if justice is given to Savita..

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
I guess ArMan will move in now after Manav saw her in such state.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PEWINDLuvSSever

PEWIND Senior Member
PEWIND
PEWIND

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

I guess ArMan will move in now after Manav saw her in such state.

Ya..I too have a strong feeling abt it..i think its high time they move in..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhallarox

I agree with you pewind. Although I am more disapoointed in Damodar then I am with Manav. Damodar never says to Manav you have forgotten your mother? I mean yes, he can like Archana but that doesn't mean they should forget Savita. If Savita dies, will Damodar care? Does Damodar even care for his wife? I hate Damodar. He can do anything for the Ks but never for Savita. Will Damodar have any sadness if Savita dies?
Agree with you..Damo should have always respected Savi and never thrown Archu in Savi's face..Also making ULM aware that if it was not for Savita and her hard work-sacrifices this D family would not be around..Damo & Vandu should enlighten ULM abt his lopsided relationships with Ks and taking on unneccessary responsibility of K family..Be fair to both families or neither..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PEWINDbhallaroxLuvSSeversherma

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

.Be fair to both families or neither..

Di,Exactly thats what expect from a Man or Manav,
Well Said. Clap Clap

PEWINDDabulls23

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Dabulls23 I agree with you. I would not blame Vandu much because she has her issues in her in laws with Rasika, but if she lived in her maternal home and saw Savita;s health like this, she would do something as she is a nice daughter. Dabulls23, who do you think Damodar likes better, Sulochana or Savita?
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Dabulls23 I agree with you. I would not blame Vandu much because she has her issues in her in laws with Rasika, but if she lived in her maternal home and saw Savita;s health like this, she would do something as she is a nice daughter. Dabulls23, who do you think Damodar likes better, Sulochana or Savita?
Bhalla Vandu has all the right to give input in D family if something is going wrong especially she sees her mom's health deteriorating...Ks daughters interfere in Vinod-Manju life and if Manju is doing wrong they speak up..Why not Vandu?

If Vandu can praise Archu in front of Shrav than why not bring up when ULM is doing wrong?  How Vandu tried having a reasonable convo with Savita one day abt ArMan..Same way Vandu can have convo with Bewda Damo and Ullu Mannu IMHO..
Damo does not give didly abt Sulo or Savita..He is in love with Archu...He does not even love his own daughter Vandu as much as he loves Archu Grrrrrrrrrr...

He is overlooking his gem of a wife Savita who saved his butt for last freaking 30+ yrs and he sings praises for a bahu who he has known for 18 months OuchShockedDead

LuvSSeversherma

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Bhalla Vandu has all the right to give input in D family if something is going wrong especially she sees her mom's health deteriorating...Ks daughters interfere in Vinod-Manju life and if Manju is doing wrong they speak up..Why not Vandu?

If Vandu can praise Archu in front of Shrav than why not bring up when ULM is doing wrong?  How Vandu tried having a reasonable convo with Savita one day abt ArMan..Same way Vandu can have convo with Bewda Damo and Ullu Mannu IMHO..
Sleepy
Damo does not give didly abt Sulo or Savita..He is in love with Archu...He does not even love his own daughter Vandu as much as he loves Archu Grrrrrrrrrr...

He is overlooking his gem of a wife Savita who saved his butt for last freaking 30+ yrs and he sings praises for a bahu who he has known for 18 months OuchShockedDead
i totally agree,god forbid if i get a hubby like damodar wld have killed him upto now,savita is the one who bought up manav,vandu and scahin up, damodar was as gud as nthing for them

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PEWINDLuvSSeverDabulls23

Go to top