India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Poor Savita tai

PEWIND Senior Member
PEWIND
PEWIND

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
I FEEL extremely bad for savita...Cry i mean i know she did really awful things to archana n alot of ppl..but seeing her unconcious made me tear up!!!!! i reaaly hope archana n manav would move in to their REAL house

Pls share ur thoughts..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bolly*_CrazedLuvSSeverbhallaroxomshreejaanu

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Savita has suffered alot due to a person who her son is married to...Archu's evil SIL Manju, Ajit (Bad at the time) and her mega evil aai Rassi has destroyed Deshmukh family..ArMan's stupid decisions so far has done more damage..IE ULM volunteering to marry prego Shrav while being married to Archu..Than divorcing Archu against both family's wishes, ULM forcing Archu to marry TDH and Archu volutarily agreeing to marry TDH although she had Hots for ULM, Carrying on foo foo and goo goo eyes with ULM (MFs) and flaunting ULM in TDH and his family's face each chance ArMan got, Running away from mandap to marry each other w/o family's knowledge, than trying to shove Sati Savitri Archu down Savita's throat, drunkard Damo egging her on with throwing Archu in Savita's face all has played huge role... Dead

Remember it all started out with Savita losing her Sachu in accident...Now we are here the woman is stripped not only of both her sons out of her life but her dignity & self respect...Why? B/C ULM her son wanted to teach her a lesson of life Angry

Edited by Dabulls23 - 09 March 2011 at 10:58am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

GOLD56dublekwelpallaiPEWINDLuvSSeversherma

dublekwel Groupbie
dublekwel
dublekwel

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Savita has suffered alot due to a person who her son is married to...Archu's evil SIL Manju, Ajit (Bad at the time) and her mega evil aai Rassi has destroyed Deshmukh family..ArMan's stupid decisions so far has done more damage..IE ULM volunteering to marry prego Shrav while being married to Archu..Than divorcing Archu against both family's wishes, ULM forcing Archu to marry TDH and Archu volutarily agreeing to marry TDH although she had Hots for ULM, Carrying on foo foo and goo goo eyes with ULM (MFs) and flaunting ULM in TDH and his family's face each chance ArMan got, Running away from mandap to marry each other w/o family's knowledge, than trying to shove Sati Savitri Archu down Savita's throat, drunkard Damo egging her on with throwing Archu in Savita's face all has played huge role... Dead

Remember it all started out with Savita losing her Sachu in accident...Now we are here the woman is stripped not only of both her sons out of her life but her dignity & self respect...Why? B/C ULM her son wanted to teach her a lesson of life Angry
Excellent points!! I agree with you on each and every one of them you mentioned.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PEWINDLuvSSeverDabulls23

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
i so very agree,it is all manav fault in i too pity her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

Anjli2010 Goldie
Anjli2010
Anjli2010

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Wow great analysisClapClap  I totally agree.

I was not watching PR when Manav's brother died.  PLEASE can someone tell me
how Archana was responsible for this as I have seen Savita accuse her.  Thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PEWIND

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
I too pity her state. Oh so not a Desereving one. so sad to see her at that state
And truly Damo and Manav are responsible for it.
These two didn't know how to Handle a situation smoothly and arrive at a  constructive solution
which ended up in savita's sickness.

Edited by umayal - 09 March 2011 at 11:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PEWINDDabulls23

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
I agree with you pewind. Although I am more disapoointed in Damodar then I am with Manav. Damodar never says to Manav you have forgotten your mother? I mean yes, he can like Archana but that doesn't mean they should forget Savita. If Savita dies, will Damodar care? Does Damodar even care for his wife? I hate Damodar. He can do anything for the Ks but never for Savita. Will Damodar have any sadness if Savita dies?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiPEWINDLuvSSevershermaDabulls23

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhallarox

I agree with you pewind. Although I am more disapoointed in Damodar then I am with Manav. Damodar never says to Manav you have forgotten your mother? I mean yes, he can like Archana but that doesn't mean they should forget Savita. If Savita dies, will Damodar care? Does Damodar even care for his wife? I hate Damodar. He can do anything for the Ks but never for Savita. Will Damodar have any sadness if Savita dies?

Agree with you. Truly a insensitive Husband to wife's state. Highly irritating
and more at fault and to be blamed than Manav.

Leave the Son, Damodar was the one, she had faith and married and with that same faith brought Manav into this world. Damo was the one to took care of her at her poor times. The one who is solely responsible.

Edited by umayal - 09 March 2011 at 11:14am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiPEWINDbhallaroxsherma

Go to top